ANDROID ZONE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APK

English Speaking Vocabulary v2.2.8 [Pro]

English Speaking Vocabulary v2.2.8 [Pro]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: English Speak Vocabulary is the best application to improve your English Speaking Skill naturally and easily with dictionary. It will help you speak English fluently.Just listen, repeat and compare.

fzbIwLLGK8UAAwPfs3yd1o1-WHqvWtQlLA4zBP95

English Speak Vocabulary is the best application to improve your English Speaking Skill naturally and easily with dictionary. It will help you speak English fluently.Just listen, repeat and compare.

FREE SPEAKING
- Each English lesson simulates a conversation between the user and a native speaker. Users are put in a variety of real world situations and take part in conversations using the most frequently used English words and English grammar.
- There is a tremendous emphasis put on pronunciation. Users have access to normal and slow playback speeds for each conversation,sentence, and word. Place your cursor over any word in the program and it will be pronounced slowly by our instructor, not by a computer generated voice.
- 2500 common vocabulary and phrase items.

REMEMBER VOCABULARY
- You can bookmark anything word that you want to learn and remember. And you can play game vocabulary to remember words. In the application, there are two games to play.

FEATURES
- 100 Lesson about English Speaking Conversation. Each lesson is based on a real world conversation. You can improve speaking skill with it, listening every day and speak repeat.
- 100 Most Common Phrases: All phrases which use in an application is very common in a real life, you can practice, speaking and check result online. We will give you points.
- 1500 Most Common Words from basic to advance.
- Practice pronunciation with list of vowels and consonants
- Game Practice: With all Vocabulary that you bookmark, you can use it to play game to remember your words.
- Huge amount of audio content.
- Normal and slow playback speeds.
- Analysis features pronunciation, literal translation, meaning,and characters.

Let's improve all of your English skills: English Listening,English Grammar and English Speaking right now with English Speak Vocabulary.

What's New
Chart summary for every lesson
Chart for user progress practice
Achievement, leader board with google account login
Fix bug force close when start application for Q-Mobile
Fix bug force close when speaking

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scdgroup.app.englishspeakvocal

Download Instructions: Paid content unlocked

https://douploads.com/qkz83v5cc4bo
http://suprafiles.net/o3roqiwvwxed
http://cloudyfiles.com/jpn4i6aotbzv

• Similar Content

• By PRO_APK
      Wordbit German language (for Russian) v1.3.8.54 [AdFree]
      Requirements: 4.2+
      Overview:  It was always too lazy to learn words, and even if I downloaded some application I rarely visited it anyway, but in this application, the opposite is true. Now this application itself visits me. Every time I press the "enable" button (even if the password is set) this application appears and offers to learn words. 

It was always too lazy to learn words, and even if I downloaded some application I rarely visited it anyway, but in this application, the opposite is true. Now this application itself visits me. Every time I press the "enable" button (even if the password is set) this application appears and offers to learn words. 
      How many times a day do you use the phone? On average, people look at the phone about 100 times a day and unlock the phone 50 times. If at such moments we learned new words, in a month we could learn 3,000 words! Wordbit is a screen lock application with which you can learn a new language! Frequent use of the phone will now benefit you with our 100% free Wordbit app.
      Whats New:
      [2020.03.31]
       [Repeat traversed in the notification panel]
      We have found a new place for unconscious language learning! (Answer: notice!)
      Mark the words with “I don’t know” or “I doubt it” to learn them in the notification panel!
       Press the> button to see another word
       Click on a word to see the details.
       Swipe down with two fingers to expand the notification.
      * If words are not shown, mark the words in the application with  and  at the top of the OK button.
      Ads Removed
      This app has no advertisements
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.wordbit.deru&hl=en
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/tg60t9ezn21q

https://dropapk.to/dj2w1rbyimtw

• By PRO_APK
      Math Wiki - Learn Math v3.2.3 [Premium]
      Requirements: 4.1 and up
      Overview: Math Wiki provides numerous exercises and articles in the field of mathematics, which are helpful to better understand the foundations of mathematics. The app is also useful in preparation for middle school exams, high school and college math.

"What is a linear function?", "How to solve a quadratic equation?", "What is the Pythagorean theorem all about?"
      Math Wiki provides numerous exercises and articles in the field of mathematics, which are helpful to better understand the foundations of mathematics. The app is also useful in preparation for middle school exams, high school and college math.
      Math Wiki includes the following features:
      • portable and compact reference work for math
      • glossary of mathematical terms
      • numerous foundations from 7th grade
      • ideal for learning, reference and practice
      • simple and detailed explanations with lots of examples for better understanding
      • exercises on every topic
      • clear structuring with subtopics
      • search option
      • suitable for high school graduation and middle school exams
      Math Wiki has many explanations of important topics of mathematics which are described in detail. In addition to the explanations there are examples and lots of tasks with solutions. Learn, repeat or practice math anytime and anywhere with our wiki and encyclopedia of mathematics.
      The following topics are already included:
      Arithmetic / laws of arithmetic / mathematical rules
      • Elementary arithmetic
      • Fractions
      • Percentage calculation
      • Brackets
      • Exponents and roots
      • Logarithms
      Geometry
      • Geometric formulas
      • Pythagorean theorem
      • Trigonometry
      Equations
      • Fractional equations
      • Linear equations
      • Quadratic equations
      • Systems of linear equations
      • Solve equations
      Functions
      • Linear functions
      • Quadratic functions
      • Sine and cosine
      • Trigonometric functions
      • Exponential functions
      • Growth and decay
      • Real functions
      • Exponential functions
      • Rational functions
      • Family of curves
      Stochastic
      • Random experiments and events
      • Probability
      • Calculating probability
      • Tree diagrams
      • Combinatorics
      • Statistics
      Differential calculus
      • Differentiability and derivative
      • Derivative rules
      • Applying the derivative
      • Curve sketching
      • Applications of differential calculus
      Integral calculus
      • Indefinite integral
      • Integration rules
      • Definite integrals
      • Calculating areas with integrals
      • Applications of integral calculus
      Analytical geometry
      • Vectors
      • Vector algebra
      • Lines in three dimensions
      • Relative position of lines
      • Planes
      • Relative position of planes
      We strive to constantly expand the app and add new items and tasks.
      Feel free to send us your feedback, requests, topics and suggestions to [email protected]
      What's New: 
      Minor bug fixes
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.lakdev.mathewiki
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/b4dl3x2ehbhj

https://dropapk.to/6z5q07us41xy

• By PRO_APK
      ISS Detector Pro v2.04.00 Pro [Patched]
      Requirements: 4.1+
      Overview: Have you seen the International Space Station? It is visible with the naked eye!

If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS tracker app.
      ISS Detector Pro includes the functionality of ISS Detector (free) with all the Extensions and no ads.
      ISS and Iridium Flares
      See the ISS and Iridium flares
      Radio Amateur Satellites
      Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
      Famous Objects
      Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong, Humanity Star and more
      Comets and Planets
      Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March or C/2012 S1 ISON in November. 
      Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
      ISS Detector Pro will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
      • Overview of the coming passes
      • Weather conditions for perfect sightings
      • Radar screen with path indication
      • Current location on a map
      • Detection of Iridium flares
      • Notifications and Alarms
      • Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
      • Automatic location and timezone detection
      • Widget
      • Dedicated tablet layout
      ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
      What's New:
      (Beta) Famous Objects extension is now Starlink and Famous Objects. Starlink is a separate group in the filter menu. New launches are automatically added. See all the satellites on the map.
      Various bug fixes.
      Mod Info:
      No LP or Google Play Modded needed.
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runar.issdetector.pro
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/hj0ze04ptgjs

https://dropapk.to/tkxlgpc6mns9

• By PRO_APK
      Learn English with Listening Master Pro v1.3
      Requirements: 4.1 and up
      Overview: Learn English - Listening Master is and educational game for kids and students of all ages. Listening Master will help you understand and learn English better, improve your English language skills and help you learn real English spoken in everyday situations.

Learn English - Listening Master makes a game out of helping you to practice and improve your English listening skills through dictation using real English conversations in a fun, enjoyable and educational way.
      Learn real English and practice your English listening skills by typing the letters of the words you hear or tapping the words of the audio to form the sentences.
      English Listening Master is a fun and educational game for kids, seniors and English language students of all ages who want to learn English and improve their listening skills in a more entertaining way.
      Perfect classroom audio listening recordings don't prepare you for listening in the real world.
      English Listening Master uses audio from thousands of different native speakers in real settings complete with background noise to make the task more realistic, more practical, and more effective.
      How do you play?
      It’s easy. Listen to the audio, and tap or type the words you hear to form the correct sentence.
      With this entertaining dictation game, you will learn English and practice listening in a fun way.
      With three modes of difficulty to write the sentences and four levels of sentence difficulty, Listening Master is great for everyone from the elementary level right up to the most seasoned and skilled English ears.
      What options are there to write what you hear?
      Don’t worry, you can choose between three options depending on how much help you need.
      In Easy mode, you have the words written for you on the screen and you just have to tap the words you hear in the correct order.
      In Competent mode, you will only have the letters of the words, and you have to spell out each word you hear by typing the letters in the correct order.
      In Expert mode, you won’t have any help, and you will have to put your listening skills to the maximum test.
      Which one will you choose?
      The Levels: English Listening Master has four levels: Beginner, Competent, Professional, and Expert
      Beginner: Ideal for children. This level contains the easiest sentences with the fewest words to tap or spell.
      Competent: This is where things start to get harder. This level is great for students who are beginning their English language learning adventure.
      Professional: Great for students with a solid base in English who want to keep their skills up to date.
      Expert: Only for those with the most proficient English skills. Are you one of them?
      Do you have what it takes to become the next Listening Master?
      With Listening Master you'll improve your real English listening and conversation skills while you play and have fun testing your English.
      With single player and multiplayer mode, you can practice alone, challenge your friends or classmates as well as challenge other players from around the globe.
      Who's got the best ear for English in the class, family or among your friends? Learn English with a smile on your face with English Listening Master
      What's New: 
       No changelog
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.masterkeygames.listeningmasterpro
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/dt4s0ll4ks3i

https://dropapk.to/4pvvavnn37pk

• By PRO_APK
      Dr. Najeeb Lectures v1.3.0 [Mod]
      Requirements: 5.0+
      Overview: World's Most Popular Medical Lectures. 

Trusted by 80% of Medical, Dentistry, Nursing & Pharmacy students in 190 countries. Master Medical Sciences with Dr. Najeeb. Access 800+ videos on Basic Medical Sciences & Clinical Medicine. Great for USMLE Step 1, COMLEX, NBDE, NCLEX & NAPLEX exams. New videos every week with download option. 
      What do you get in this app?
      • 800+ Medical Lectures.
      • Basic Medical Sciences.
      • Clinical Medicine.
      • New videos every week.
      • Download option for videos.
      • Fast video playback.
      • English subtitles.
      • 24/7 Fanatic customer support.
      Here's what our students have to say about us:
      "This is singularly the best investment I made for the first year of medical school. Each video is a jackpot of information with amazing drawings, great energy, and a phenomenal professor!" - Lizi Klein Los Angeles, California
      "Currently, the only things saving my embryology and 1st-trimester ultrasound marks – keep the wealth of education flowing! Highly recommended!" - Kathryn Giroux Whitefish, Ontario
      "I bought lifetime access because I believe there is no better source for learning the foundation of medicine. I strongly recommend him to anyone who cares about true learning and not merely memorizing!" - Maryam Moradi The University of Texas, Austin
      "Dr. Najeeb Lectures are top notch. Comprehensive medical lectures of the utmost quality across all preclinical (and many clinical) topics. Fantastic for deepening one’s understanding for clinical practice and licensing/board examinations". - Jackson David Reynolds University of North Georgia
      "Dr. Najeeb is the single most spectacular medical teacher you will ever have! I love this man. He has clarified everything from the coagulation cascade, immunology, neurology, and embryology. His sense of humor and brilliant illustrations make everything stick well in your memory. His ability to illustrate 3-dimensional relationships has been useful for excelling in anatomy. I cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful work you do. I recommend your lectures to anyone who wants to truly understand medicine!" - Jacob Joseph Columbus, Ohio
      "I’m grappling with my online studies in Infectious Disease at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. It’s made me realize what a visual learner I still am. So these vids are making what was murky crystal clear. While I am easily distracted when I have to do hours of straight reading, I am glued to the videos. I’ve looked for a series of such videos for months. A million thanks – Dr Najeeb has a true passion for teaching and can convey highly complex topics in an understandable and fun way". - Ann Ilaria Mayrhofer London School of Hygiene.
      What's new:
      - Minor Bug Fixes And Enhancements
      Note:
      ● Sign-Up Any Random E-mail Address.
      Mod Info:
      ● Premium Feature Unlock.
      ● Ads Removed / Disabled.
      ● Analytics / Crashlytics Disabled.
      ● Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
      ● Optimized Graphics / Zipalign.
      ● Total Apk Size 3.75 Mb.
      ● Removed Debug Information.
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drnajeeb.drnajeeblecture
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/byvlzircib36

https://dropapk.to/ak2gk32kil4p

• By PRO_APK
      ISS HD Live For family v5.8.6p [Paid]
      Overview: ISS HD Live allows you to watch live video feed of the Earth from International Space Station directly on your android phone or tablet. ISS HD live offers you an exciting experience where everything is thoroughly thought and designed, the complete app that shows Earth video streaming about 400 km above it, with a lot of options fully customizable.

You will have available a stunning live HD video streaming to your device screen, directly from the International Space Station cameras.
      The app has integrated the native Android Google Map in it, where you can follow the ISS orbit around our planet, zoom, rotate, drag, tilt the map. Also, you can choose between different types of map, like Satellite or Terrain, and an information window is also presented with data such as ISS speed, altitude, visibility, country above which ISS is right now, latitude and longitude. Everything is customizable from settings menu.
      You have four different source of live video streaming:
      1. Live HD camera - a wonderful HD video streaming view of our planet
      2. Live Standard camera - this is not HD, but it shows a live streaming of the Earth and from time to time details of the ISS, like tests, maintenance and communication with Earth
      3. NASA TV - is the television service of the United States government agency NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).
      4. NASA TV Media.
      5. Spacewalk (Recorded) - Beautiful HD images from cameras of astronauts outside the ISS.
      6. NASA Operations 1 - Live camera from NASA operations.
      7. NASA Operations 2 - Live camera from NASA operations.
      You can watch these live feeds in your televisor using Google Cast
      You will be notified when next sunset or sunrise will occur allowing you to watch it live directly from International Space Station.
      You will be also notified when special events, such as spacewalk will occur.
      Note:
      When ISS (International Space Station) is on the night side of Earth, the video image is black, which is normal.
      Sometimes video is not available due to transmission issues or when the crew is changing cameras. In such cases, usually you will have a blue or a blank screen. In few minutes the transmission should return, so, please be patient. This is not an app issue.
      Twitter: @isshdlive - You can find news, about ISS, Nasa, Space, Earth and the video streaming
      Instagram: isshdlive - Pictures taken of the earth by the streaming of the HD Camera, SD Camera and Nasa TV
      Facebook: isshdlive - Pcitures, news and Information of ISS HD live app
      What's New:
      • General improvements
      Older version:
      • Added new cameras
      • Google Cast Support
      • Capture Image from video
      • Layout improvements
      • Option to remove ads
      • Added extra cameras
      • Improved speed of video and map loading
      • Improved map navigation
      • Added help & feedback screen
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nicedayapps.iss
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/gjqnt2ig7a7o

https://dropapk.to/8y27b6x3kswz

• By PRO_APK
      Periodic Table 2020. Chemistry in your pocket v7.6.2 [Pro] [Mod]
      Overview: Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.

Features:
      1) 118 elements
      2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
      3) Electron shell diagram for each element
      4) Solubility chart
      5) Molar mass calculator
      PRO BUNDLE CONTAINS:
      1) Solubility chart
      2) 4x zoom of table view
      3) Molar mass calculator
      4) No ads
      5) Isotope list
      6) Element photos
      What's New:
      1) Now the radiation symbol is displayed in the table
      2) Almost all properties have been checked and fixed for all elements (excepting valencies and oxidation states)
      Mod Info:
      Pro features unlocked;
      Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
      Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
      AOSP compatible.
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jqsoft.apps.periodictable.hd
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/e8jsxrwugf0g

https://dropapk.to/uzp31xsa6sjt

• By PRO_APK
      Makhraj and tajweed v4.5.0
      Requirements: 4.4+
      Overview: Before you is a unique method of teaching the Quran. Know how to read by all the rules (Tajweed) is now easy and exciting. 

Before you is a unique method of teaching the Quran. Know how to read by all the rules (Tajweed) is now easy and exciting. The program is inherently universal and yet does not guarantee that you will correctly pronounce mahraj every letter. Also I strongly recommend checking your reading, after training, with local readers or with the imam.
      Not yet adapted for tablets. It is the matter of time. I strongly recommend checking your reading, after training, with local readers or with the imam.
      I ask you to dua and those who helped me in creating this program, and also do not forget to make a dua to all Muslims in the world
      What's New: 
      * Fixed a bug with the transition button 'back' (tested on the device under test).
      * The record button in the Mahraj section has been removed due to its uselessness.
      * Fixed some long text examples in the 'Mahraj' section due to their non-interference in small phone screens.
      * The audio dubbing buttons of the Mahraj section have been completely rewritten due to a playback bug on some devices.
      * Added a new section 'Quran online'.
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.group0403.tajweed&hl=en
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/454r72bh27f7

https://dropapk.to/5fbo8az8hemt

• By PRO_APK
      World Atlas | world map | country lexicon MxGeoPro v6.5.8
      Overview: World atlas, world map and educational app for geography. Contains 240 countries and territories of the world with comprehensive economic and geopolitical data. Political maps with regional units (provinces), capitals and major cities included.
      Designed for smartphones and tablets. 

• Maps, flags and comprehensive data for 240 countries and territories of the world
      • Interactive political world, continent and country maps
      • Shaded relief layer for world and continent maps
      • Geography quiz challenge for playful learning
      • Country comparison and favorites
      • Configurable world clock with time zone display
      • World-explorer: the smallest, largest, wealthiest, and most populated countries of the world
      • Selectable color themes for map display
      • All data and maps included, no online connection required
      • No advertising or In App Purchases
      • No permissions required
      Explore the world through political continent and country offline maps. Whether Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, South and North America: maps of all continents and countries are included. Learn where each country in the world is located. View its position highlighted on a digital globe. Create your favorite color theme or choose from different color schemes for map display.
      Do you know the flag of Mauritius? Yes? Perfect. Do you also know in which country the Mount Everest is located? “World atlas & world map MxGeo Pro” Quiz helps you acquire a geographic literacy in a playful manner.
      Choose from six geo guessing games:
      • Test your knowledge about the capitals in the world
      • Recognize the proper country flag based on the outline map
      • Do you know the top-level domains of the world's countries?
      • Guess the highlighted country on the virtual globe
      • Do you know the ISO countries codes of the world?
      • Do you know the mountains of the world?
      Each quiz offers seven regional variants: World, Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, South or North America.
      Geo learning app and educational game which is fun for everyone whether children, adults, seniors or teachers. Get ready for your next stay abroad while enjoying this great world almanac including time zones and statistical data, such as population growth, unemployment rate, average age, gross domestic product (GDP) by sector and other key figures. Or prepare for your next geography lesson with this genius digital world map. If not traveling our world atlas lets you explore the world just only virtually.
      Enjoy the comprehensive atlas of the World including Europe, Asia, North America, Africa, Oceania and South America with all countries and regional units, capitals and flags.
      What’s New:
      • Additional political map layer
      • HDI 2019
      • Corrections & updates for maps and data
      • Bug fixes & improvements
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mediaz.mxapp.hpbgeode
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/qoe3f9uab0vi

https://uploadev.org/k8ps7k2svjaj

• By PRO_APK
      English Puzzle (Sentences maker) v2.0 [Patched]
      Requirements: 4.2 and up
      Overview: ( OFFLINE FULL VERSION! )
      Testing the ability to make sentences.

Trainer for building English Tenses.
      Exercises are presented for All English Grammar!
      Including a lot of exercises on knowledge of the English Tenses!
      It is a really interesting and useful Trainer!

What's New: 
      Added some explanations on how to work with the app…
      Plus system updates for new versions of Android…
      MOD INFO
      No LP/ google play mod needed
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.englishtenses.builder&hl=en
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/t7zowoqs7chi

https://uploadev.org/19sbjqstx2me

• By PRO_APK
      Periodic Table Pro: Chemical Elements & Properties v1.2.2 [Pro] [Mod]
      Overview: Periodic Table Pro is the best free periodic table app on android. This app provides free chemical elements with all details, isotope of elements, solubility chart and molar mass calculator in your pocket. It's material design approach provides users to focus on data. It helps you to refresh your knowledge, prepare for exams, and increase your knowledge.

This education application is formatted for all levels of chemistry from primary school to university. It provides a huge amount of data about chemical elements with images for free. Periodic Table Pro displays the entire periodic table at startup interface with category information in between the table, which helps while navigation
      Features:
      ● Detailed and Accurate information about all chemical elements
      ● Interactive Periodic Table of Elements with images
      ● Atomic, Thermodynamic, Material, Electromagnetic, Nuclear properties and Reactivity for each element
      ● User-friendly and Modern design
      ● Direct links to Wikipedia and Google Search results
      ● Search better, faster, easier with category filters
      ● Solubility chart
      ● An elegant Molar mass calculator
      ● Dark theme for late-night sessions
      Periodic Table in your pocket for free:
      Several changes that you observe are the result of chemical reactions like the rain, the change in the colour of leaves, cleaning of any particular material in your house, all involve chemicals. The basic knowledge of chemistry is essential for all, its studying begins with the Periodic Table.
      Every element is briefly described with their Atomic, Thermodynamic, Material, Electromagnetic and Nuclear properties. As a result, it provides a useful framework for analyzing chemical behaviour and is widely used in chemistry and other sciences.
      Why is the periodic table important?
      A periodic table can be used to predict properties of elements, even those that have not been discovered. Columns (groups) and rows (periods) indicate elements that share similar characteristics. The table tells the elements' atomic number and usually its atomic weight. The usual charge on an element is indicated by an element's group. The table makes trends in element properties apparent and provides important information used to balance chemical equations.
      Some of element details in this app are:
      ● Atomic number
      ● Description
      ● Discovered by
      ● Group number
      ● Period number
      ● Atomic weight/mass
      ● Block
      ● Protons
      ● Electrons
      ● Neutrons
      ● Appearance
      ● Phase
      ● Electron configuration
      ● Electron Shell
      ● Oxidation states
      ● Electronegativity
      ● Atomic radius
      ● Covalent radius
      ● Melting point
      ● Boiling point
      ● Critical Temperature
      ● Density
      ● Valence
      ● And more
      The app is continuously updated with new features and content. So, stay up to date for new app releases.
      What's New: 
      • New Settings - Change element subtext in the periodic table
      • Search improvements - Atomic number
      • UI Enhancements
      • Bug fixes and performance improvements
      Thanks for using Periodic Table Pro!
      Mod Info:
      Pro features unlocked;
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gigantic.periodictable
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/s232yegevw6v

https://dropapk.to/tl9u9f4nxx8v

• By PRO_APK
      mozaik3D - Animations, Quizzes and Games v1.99.160
      Overview: If you liked our previous educational 3D applications, you will love this one!

Let’s make learning fun!
      If you liked our previous educational 3D applications, you will love this one!
      Download the mozaik3D educational application to explore more than 1200 educational 3D scenes on your smartphone or tablet.
      Please note that this educational application requires a continuous Internet connection.
      Our 3D scenes have been designed mainly for students between 8 and 18 years of age. They provide a unique help for learning at home in a playful and enjoyable manner. The interactive educational scenes related to history, technology, physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, geography and visual arts will turn learning into an adventure.
      Available languages: American English (1228 - 3D)
      English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Русский, العربية, Magyar, 汉语, 日本語, Português, Português (Br), Italiano, Türkçe, Svenska, Nederlands, Norsk, Suomi, Dansk, Română, Polski, Česky, Slovenčina, Hrvatski, Српски, Slovenščina, Қазақша, Български, Lietuvių, Українська, 한국어, ελληνικά
      You can try our application without registering and open the demo scenes, marked with a gift box icon. If you like our demo scenes, you may want to register a free user account so that you can open 5 educational 3D scenes each week free of charge.
      By purchasing a mozaWeb PREMIUM subscription, you will gain unlimited access to the 3Ds.
      In addition, you will also have full access to all the items in the media library of mozaweb.com (more than 1200 3D scenes, hundreds of educational videos, interactive exercises etc.) and you can use our educational tools and games as well.
      How to use the mozaik3D application
      You can still use the app to open 3D scenes while browsing mozaweb.com.
      When the installation is complete, open the application. You can try our demo scenes without registering, but if you register a free user account, you can open 5 educational 3D scenes each week free of charge. By purchasing a mozaWeb PREMIUM subscription, you will gain unlimited access to the 3Ds.
      On the application's main page, you can filter 3Ds by topic or use the search field to find a particular 3D scene. You can open the scenes by tapping the play button. In the sidebar menu, you can change the language, buy a mozaWeb PREMIUM subscription, send feedback and rate the app.
      Our fully interactive 3D scenes can be rotated, enlarged or viewed from pre-set angles. With the predefined views, you can easily navigate through the complex scenes. Some of the 3D scenes contain a Walk mode, enabling you to explore the scene yourself. Most of our 3Ds include narrations and built-in animations. They also contain captions, entertaining animated quizzes, and other visual elements. The 3D scenes are available in several languages, which also offers an excellent opportunity to learn and practice foreign languages.
      Explore the 3D scenes as if you were there
      Activate VR mode by pressing the VR headset icon in the bottom right corner. Then place your phone in your VR headset and walk in ancient Athens, the Globe Theatre or on the surface of the Moon.
      (Please note: For a full VR experience, use a device that has a gyroscope.)
      How to use the 3D scenes
      Rotate the scene by dragging your finger.
      Zoom the scene in or out by pinching with your fingers.
      Shift the view by dragging the scene with three fingers.
      Tap the buttons at the bottom to switch between predefined views.
      If available in a specific view, use the virtual joystick to walk around.
      You can change the language and set other functions in the internal menu. The internal menu can be accessed by touching the bottom corners.
      Activate VR mode by pressing the VR headset icon in the bottom right corner.
      In VR mode, tilt your head to the right or left to display the navigation panel. Look down to turn movement on or off during Walk.
      What's New: 
      - related scenes slow loading fixed
      - minor bug fix in registration
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rendernet.mozaik3dviewer&hl=en
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/xlyardc2w5xk

https://dropapk.to/gktcfqs4zbh4

• By PRO_APK
      Periodic Table 2020. Chemistry in your pocket v7.6.2 [Pro]

Features:
      1) 118 elements
      2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
      4) Solubility chart
      5) Molar mass calculator
      PRO BUNDLE CONTAINS:
      1) Solubility chart
      2) 4x zoom of table view
      3) Molar mass calculator
      4) No ads
      5) Isotope list
      6) Element photos
      What's New:
      1) Now the radiation symbol is been displaying in the table
      2) Almost all properties have been checked and fixed for all elements (excepting valencies and oxidation states)
      Pro Features Unlocked
      More Info:

Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/efggd43a2fh6

https://dropapk.to/y4eeq4y0n143

• By PRO_APK
      Mimo: Learn to Code v2.21.1 [Premium]
      Requirements: 5.0 and up
      Overview: Join more than 4 million learners: learn to code, make apps/games/websites, automate your life, advance your career, and much more – no matter how much experience and time you have!

Learning to code has never been so easy and fun!
      Download Mimo, the most popular coding app with millions of users, and learn to code with the Best Self-Improvement App of 2018 on Google Play!
      With Mimo, you can learn programming and build websites and apps in just five minutes per day. You will learn programming languages like Python, JavaScript, Java, HTML, CSS, Swift, Kotlin, C++, SQL, PHP and more! Our programming courses and lessons are suitable for everyone, even with no prior coding knowledge and experience.
      Mimo makes learning to code and diving into computer science as fun and easy as possible. With the “Learn to Code” curriculum, you’ll dive into building websites with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. With the “Data Science with Python” curriculum, you'll learn how to analyze data with Python and SQL, and even learn how Google and Netflix use big data to recommend websites or movies.
      Coding for beginners and advanced coders
      By setting aside just five minutes per day, you’ll go through the code classes and learn the basics of JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Python, and SQL. Along the way, you’ll build websites and apps by writing real code. Your curriculum will consist of bite-sized exercises that make it possible to start without any prior knowledge but are at the same time also suitable and interesting for advanced coders.
      No need to be afraid of coding: you can code, too! And we will be happy to guide you along your personalized coding journey if you join millions of coders who are already learning programming and data science with Mimo's courses!
      TechCrunch and The New York Times agree that, with Mimo, everyone can learn to code
      • "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." – TechCrunch
      • "The app's lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." – The New York Times
      Master the most popular programming languages in the world. Learn to build websites and apps with:
      • HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python, Java, Swift, C++, SQL, PHP and lots more!
      Learn at your own pace
      Mimo's interactive curriculum and bite-sized code lessons make it as easy as possible to learn at your own pace: coding tutorials and coding challenges are there for you to discover whenever you have a few minutes.
      You can write real code on our mobile code editor that works like an IDE and helps you run code wherever you are, compete with the Mimo coding community, solve coding challenges, learn a programming language, and much more at your own pace!
      Does that sound like a lot? No worries! We'll help you figure out where to start and where to go. Along the way, you can keep track of your progress, collect achievements and badges, and join a community of millions of learners.
      You can code, too!
      What's New: 
      No compiler errors here! We've worked on improving and developing new features to help you have the smoothest learning journey possible. Happy coding!
      ● Premium Subscription Unlocked
      ● Login via Email or Facebook
      ● Single Package APK (No SAI Needed):
      - Languages: Multi Languages
      - CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a
      - DPIs: xhdpi, xxhdpi
      More Info: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getmimo
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/sm2a6kii7v1i

https://uploadev.org/0m5dcx8n8e3z

• By PRO_APK
      Periodic Table 2020. Chemistry in your pocket v7.6.1 [Pro] [Mod]

Features:
      1) 118 elements
      4) Solubility chart
      5) Molar mass calculator
      PRO BUNDLE CONTAINS:
      1) Solubility chart
      2) 4x zoom of table view
      3) Molar mass calculator
      4) No ads
      5) Isotope list
      6) Element photos
      What's New:
      1) Now the radiation symbol is displayed in the table
      Mod Info:
      Pro features unlocked;
      AOSP compatible.
      More Info:

Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/ftjzywnkurg7

https://uploadev.org/7v59r6i4zion

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Important Information

This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our Privacy Policy. By clicking I accept, closing this banner, or continuing to browse our websites, you consent to the use of such cookies.