ANDROID ZONE
Sign in to follow this  
APK

Gallery Vault - Hide Pictures And Videos v3.3.5 [Pro]

Gallery Vault - Hide Pictures And Videos v3.3.5 [Pro]
Requirements: 4.0.3+
Overview: GalleryVault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see. 

jcTqQezOtpfzfIHBSo8JZKJo1LpqM4OBXz4Mnoy-

GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it. 
What's more, GalleryVault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.

Highlight features:
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon, and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.0(Nougat)+.
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photo and hide video 
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images 
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint (Only support samsung device with fingerprint scanner)

With GalleryVault, your privacy is well protected. 

------------- FAQ -------------- 
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to new device or factory reset. 

What can I do if I fail to launch GalleryVault from Dialer?
Sometimes, in some devices, after Gallery Vault is killed by system or other apps, or after device restarted, Gallery Vault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)

What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.

For more details, please visit FAQ: http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .

Any issues or suggestion for GalleryVault, welcome to send mail to us! [email protected]
We focus on Privacy Protect, provide the professional Hide Picture and Hide Video app to protect your privacy!

Supported languages: 
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.

WHAT'S NEW

- More handy tools in discovery page.
- New designed Private Browser.
- Support Spam Call detection.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thinkyeah.galleryvault

Download Instructions: PRO features Unlocked

https://douploads.com/vwo8a3vsa8r7
http://suprafiles.org/q11josfou2p3
https://dailyuploads.net/utqdod2t0wgl

Again, for the 3rd time, the version offered is said to be Pro but it's not.
Be aware and back up your files before updating. Else you will lose precious information.
It happened to me before.
Thanks.

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk

This is strange. On this phone it is installed as Pro but not on my other phone.
Maybe someone has the answer.
Thanks for the update.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, myarmando said:

Again, for the 3rd time, the version offered is said to be Pro but it's not.
Be aware and back up your files before updating. Else you will lose precious information.
It happened to me before.
Thanks.

So it's not Pro again? Thanks for the Info mate!

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Michel_Kabonga said:
I thought it was Pro while it's not... Damn

Hi.
It's strange. Please check my other comment from my other phone. Same app, same download and it is Pro, whereas here it keeps asking me to buy the Pro licence.

5 hours ago, Michel_Kabonga said:

Its installed as Pro in my S7 edge..

Hi.
It's strange. Please check my other comment from my other phone. Same app, same download and it is Pro, whereas here it keeps asking me to buy the Pro licence.

Good news for what it's worth.
I reinstalled it on this phone and this time the Pro features were enabled.
Thanks.

I reinstalled it on my Lenovo Z90a40 and this time the Pro features were enabled.

On 12/19/2017 at 5:50 AM, myarmando said:

I reinstalled it on my Lenovo Z90a40 and this time the Pro features were enabled.

Man, on mine, it's still not Pro! Am just saying!

Man, on mine, it's still not Pro! Am just saying!
Mine says it's the Free Version, but the Pro features are unlocked. Does yours do that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, MarsBlack said:

Mine says it's the Free Version, but the Pro features are unlocked. Does yours do that?

Yes, it saying the same to me as well

Yes, it saying the same to me as well
If you can change the settings with the gold crown on them, then it's the Pro version. It just says it's the Free version, but it's really Pro.

3 hours ago, MarsBlack said:

If you can change the settings with the gold crown on them, then it's the Pro version. It just says it's the Free version, but it's really Pro.

Yeah, I have realized that too! at first I did not understand but now I got it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By APK
      Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.3.87ƞ [Nightly] [Premium] [Mod]
      Requirements: 5.0+
      Overview: THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED AD BLOCKER!

AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your device from malware.
      Make your web surfing faster, safer and more comfortable with AdGuard!
      AdGuard is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps
      Easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable — it has everything you'll ever need from an Android adblock tool, and it works both on rooted and unrooted devices.
      Why choose AdGuard?
      Blocks ads everywhere
      Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.
      Cares about your privacy
      We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
      Saves your traffic
      More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
      You stay in control
      It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to 'pro' — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
      Try AdGuard ad blocker for Android apps for free and feel the difference! Once you go with our app on your tablet or mobile phone, you'll never want to go back.
      What's New:
      version 3.3.87 from October 17, 2019
      * [Corelibs v1.5.80 Fix] $empty modifier does not block whole page: AdguardTeam/CoreLibs;
      * [Corelibs v1.5.80 Fix] Restored old $popup and iframes behaviour;
      * [Corelibs v1.5.80 Fix] Update blocking pages translations;
      * [Corelibs v1.5.80 Update] Update OpenSSL to 1.1.1d;
      * [Feature] AdGuard crashes when pinging a domain via PingTools;
      * [Fix] Add a "Refresh license status" button to the action bar menu;
      * [Fix] Change the phrase "login" to "email" on Activation;
      * [Fix] Protection doesn't restart after user turns on HTTPs filtering through snack on Main screen.
      Mod Info:
      Premium features unlocked;
      No startup with patched watermarks;
      Skip startup tutorial.
      More Info:

http://adguard.com
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/o37rg5gpwmdd

https://dropapk.to/z31ai0574820

https://upload.ac/4furv0lxmyw6
    • By APK
      Screen Lock : Pro screen off and lock app v5.0.0p [Patched]
      Requirements: 4.1+
      Overview: Screen Lock Pro, app for Android™ with screen off animation. It allows you to screen off and lock the device. Easy to use and saves power button usage.

Note:
      This app uses the Device Administrator permission. Doing so it is able to lock the device upon user selected events. App does not use the permission for any other purpose.
      It just locks smoothly even in Android™ 4.0.x and above without screen flickering.
      Animation speed is adjusted with “transition animation scale” and “animator duration scale” as set in your device. If you set it to .5x, screen off animation becomes faster, if you increase it, animations become slower. Our advice, use 1x for best screen off experience. Note that, on some devices the change take affect after locking and unlocking.
      With the latest version (v2.0p) of Screen Lock Pro we have introduced support for “Smart Lock” feature specially for “Lollipop”. This feature is experimental and RnD is still on. We are working hard to make it better.
      Even if experimental, “On off” feature is best for busy people, those who frequently checks email or receives messages. Just put the device on desk to screen off, picking up will wakeup screen, you don't need to slide or give password again and again. Time is money, save your time.
      To screen off and lock the device you can: 
      • Create shortcut.
      • Use Screen Lock Pro widget 1x1 (Resizable in Android 4.0+).
      • Access from notification.
      • Shake to lock.
      • Cover to lock.
      • Screen on off by putting on the desk.
      • Air swipe to lock and to screen on off.
      • Access Screen Lock by long pressing search button, if your device has it.
      Features include:
      • One touch lock.
      • More icons to select for widget and shortcuts.
      • Screen off animation.
      • Animation speed adjustment.
      • Wake-up device without power button.
      • Support for “Smart Lock”, "Nexus Imprint", "Fingerprint sensor" and "IRIS scanner.
      • Change icon for widget and new shortcut.
      • Rename the shortcut as you like.
      • Animation while Screen off and lock.
      • Vibrate upon lock and vibration strength adjustment.
      • Lock and unlock sound, with volume adjustment.
      • Lock sound play on animation start.
      • Power Toggles plugin.
      Additional features:
      • Keep device awake while reading long contents using Movement listener.
      • Wake-up device using service feature when device is off.
      • Enable service only on Home screen.
      Usability features:
      • Delay activation for Shake lock.
      • Calibrate shake lock sensitivity.
      • Pause on Landscape mode.
      • Air swipe Haptic feedback.
      • Air swipe calibration.
      • Air swipe pause on landscape mode.
      • Double tap on widget to Screen Off.
      Translations:
      • Russian by Serge.
      • Italian by Agostino Maiello.
      • Spanish by Xavi Callatelaboca 
      • Turkish by Ali Zühal.

Note 1: Deactivate Device Administration for Screen Lock Pro before uninstalling.
      Note 2: While using service driven features, make sure Screen Lock security is not set to none. If wakeup is not enabled, this app stops itself when device is locked, and start itself when you unlock. Doing so it saves battery power.

Note 3: Disable default device lock and unlock sound, if using it from this app.

Note 4: For animations to function:

Android 2.x: Make sure "Settings > Display > Animation" > "All animations" should be selected.

Android 4.x: Make sure "Setting > Developer options” > “Transition animation scale" and “Animator duration scale” is not set to “Animation off”.
      Important
      Features marked as “Experimental” may not work properly in all devices. But we request you to give it a try. If you face any problem, please drop an email with proper description and with your device details, so we would work harder and try to fix the issue on next coming update.
      Improvement suggestions are most welcome, let us know what you need and we will provide updates as and when ready.
      Don't forget to rate and give your valuable comments. User satisfaction is important to us, this encourage us to work harder and better.
      What's New:
      v5.0.0f
      ☞ Dependency updates
      ☞ New feature "Prevent locking for" inside "Desk option"
      ☞ Bug fixes.
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iglint.android.screenlockpro
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/b49nh0tqr3tl

https://dropapk.to/rr426jp3i69n

https://upload.ac/b0a4978vsi12
    • By APK
      AdClear v9.11.0.760-ga [Final] [Non-Root Full-Version Ad Blocker]
      Requirements: 5.1+
      Overview: AdClear is the premier non-root adblocker for Android users. AdClear’s technology filters out advertisers before they invade your browsing or app experience.

Full adblocker protection, absolutely free!
      No more:
      YouTube ads
      Encrypted ads
      Clickbait ads
      Intrusive ads
      Our adblocker is the best in the market at blocking YouTube ads, and we’re the first on Android to block encrypted ads. As a bonus, adblocker saves battery, bandwidth, and loading times for users, and keeps users safe from malware-infected ads. The best part: it’s free. If you want to keep advertisers out, AdClear’s here for you.
      AdClear is the premier non-root adblocker for Android users. AdClear’s technology filters out advertisers before they invade your browsing or app experience. Our adblocker is the best in the market at blocking YouTube ads, and we’re the first on Android to block encrypted ads. As a bonus, AdClear's Firewall and Doze features combined with ad blocker saves battery, bandwidth, and loading times for users, and keeps users safe from malware-infected ads. The best part: it's free. If you want to keep advertisers out, AdClear's here for you.
      Features:
      Blocks encrypted ads
      Works with Wi-Fi and cell data
      Blocks ads in apps
      Selective app filtering
      Support for all browsers
      Non-root
      Log of blocked ads
      Saves bandwidth and battery
      Increases loading speeds online
      Installation:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Os2zhJ0y9o
      How Does It Work?
      AdClear is non-root, but it works on rooted phones just the same. AdClear creates a VPN on your device to filter out ad traffic before it reaches you on the web or in apps. The SSL certificate gets in the way of encrypted ads and filters them in the same way. This means the ad blocker can run in the background while you browse in whatever browser or app you want to use.
      Device-wide protection
      On-device VPN Blocks ads across apps & browsers.
      Privacy guaranteed
      On-device VPN means your data never touches our servers. We don't route traffic through any of our servers - they go directly to the destination from the device. VPN is used only to locally route the traffic to adblocker in the device itself.
      Encryption-proof blocking
      On-device VPN prevents ad traffic from impacting your experience or data usage.
      Performance optimized
      Tested, proven, patented technology never slows your device down.
      Ad-free in simple steps
      Install this app, its on-device VPN, and security certificate: fewer ads in seconds.
      What's New:
      • Improved support for android 10
      • Several crash fixes
      More Info:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-adclear-root-version-ad-blocker-t3309011
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/w6389b8ugx3b

https://dropapk.to/0s2k8yt194jd
    • By APK
      Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.3.64 [Beta] [Premium] [Mod]

AdGuard is the best way to get rid of intrusive ads and online tracking, and to protect your device from malware.
      AdGuard is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps
      Easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable — it has everything you'll ever need from an Android adblock tool, and it works both on rooted and unrooted devices.
      Why choose AdGuard?
      Blocks ads everywhere
      Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.
      Cares about your privacy
      We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
      Saves your traffic
      More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
      You stay in control
      It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to 'pro' — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
      Try AdGuard ad blocker for Android apps for free and feel the difference! Once you go with our app on your tablet or mobile phone, you'll never want to go back.
      What's New:
      version 3.3.64 (beta) from October 14, 2019
      We hope you were missing our beta versions that can put to shame some releases, because we have a laundry list of changes, fixes and improvements. A good portion of it refers to UI, but there are a few performance enhancements and such.
      [Added] New activation flow
      Not a lot of Android users had a chance to see our AdGuard for iOS app, so they likely don’t know about the system that’s being used there for Premium features activation. But it recommended itself as one that’s convenient for users, so we adopted it for AdGuard for Android too.
      As you can see, there are now two options: enter a license key directly, or log into AdGuard personal account. If your account has a license key that can be used to activate Premium, it will get picked up automatically after you enter credentials.
      Ad blocking
      [Added] Preset Stealth Mode settings configurations 
      [Added] abp:subscribe and adguard:subscribe links interception 
      [Added] subscribe.adblockplus.org links interception 
      [Fixed] DNS User filter import bug 
      [Fixed] Some legit hosts lists are not recognized as valid 
      [Fixed] Error while checking updates of resources added from the local storage 
      [Fixed] Quick Settings does not allow to choose a different Privacy protection Level 
      [Improved] AdGuard now uses on-the-fly methods of applying settings changes without restarting the protection when possible 
      UI
      [Added] Whitelisting apps option to the Assistant dialog 
      [Added] “On/Off” switch on some screens 
      [Added] Notifications about certificate errors 
      [Added] Link to Version history in the About tab 
      [Added] System default theme option 
      [Added] Empty field validation when adding a new extension 
      [Added] Silent update action as a long-tap on the update button 
      [Added] Ability to copy the current version number by tapping on it 
      [Changed] Toast notifications parameters 
      [Changed] The imported filter list’s URL now won’t be stored if a content: link was used 
      [Changed] Chrome custom tabs now open in the same window 
      [Changed] Premium screens now can be viewed without Premium 
      [Changed] Proxy screen UI 
      [Changed] Update notifications behavior 
      [Changed] DNS request type is now displayed in the Filtering log even when there's no answer 
      [Changed] Tap on filter category titles in search will bring you to the respective category’s screen 
      [Fixed] Minor UI issues 
      [Fixed] Issue with distribution graphs on the main screen 
      [Fixed] Incorrect filter locale is displayed after language change 
      [Fixed] Scrolling issue in the Filtering log 
      [Fixed] Wrong filters status is shown 
      [Fixed] Incorrect updates status when the network is not available 
      [Fixed] “Preparing to start protection” notification 
      [Fixed] “Edit Filter” overlay bug 
      [Fixed] Divider stripe is still shown when there are no updates available 
      [Fixed] Cloudflare DNS description 
      [Fixed] Wrong Chinese date format 
      [Fixed] Application updates icon 
      [Fixed] Missing button shadow 
      [Improved] HTTPS filtering-related UI changes 
      [Improved] UI elements are now focusable on Android TV 
      [Improved] Rich formatting added to some modules’ descriptions 
      Networking
      [Fixed] Unexpected connections resets 
      [Improved] Target SDK level has been changed to 29 
      [Improved] Interaction between AdGuard DNS settings and Private DNS 
      [Improved] AdGuard’s network safety and stability 
      Other
      [Added] Whitelist export feature 
      [Fixed] AdGuard 3.2 does not launch 
      [Fixed] Update window appears after a short inactivity period 
      [Fixed] Userscripts updates are not tracked by the battery service 
      [Fixed] “Include license data” option works incorrectly when you try to export settings 
      [Improved] CoreLibs has been updated to v1.5.74 
      [Improved] Localizations have been updated
      Mod Info:
      Skip startup tutorial.
      More Info:
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/mcmifwcz1j9l

https://dropapk.to/2i81he6zcxqx

https://upload.ac/jbs8jazi4xo0

• By KSCT
      Zemana Mobile Antivirus v1.8.7 [Premium]
      Requirements: 2.3+
      Overview: Zemana Mobile Antivirus is designed to protect your Android device and tablet from any kind of latest mobile threats such as malware, spyware, virus, keylogger, Trojan and to keep your personal data safe with its famous anti-keylogging feature. 

Zemana Mobile Antivirus is designed to protect your Android device and tablet from any kind of latest mobile threats such as malware, spyware, virus, keylogger, Trojan and to keep your personal data safe with its famous anti-keylogging feature.
      Join Zemana Mobile Antivirus community and:
      ✔ Scan your Android device 5x faster
      ✔ Protect your device from for malware, spyware, virus, and phishing attacks
      ✔ Preserve your private data, with our anti-keylogging feature*, by catching malicious keyboard applications, password managers and SMS applications(NEW)
      ✔ Stay safe from latest threats with our always-up-to-date virus database
      Zemana Mobile Antivirus has been tested and certified by #1 Antivirus testing house AVTEST.
      With Zemana Mobile Antivirus your Android device and tablet will get the most efficient antivirus and privacy protection. It is a lightweight security app that has no impact on your battery life and it’s easy to use.
      ANDROID ANTIVIRUS SECURITY – PREMIUM FEATURES (Try 15 days FREE)
      ★ Real time protection
      Automatically scans newly installed applications. There is no need to initiate manual scan in order to stay safe. Your Android device is protected 24/7 from virus, malware, spyware, keylogger and any other security threat.
      ★ Automatic DB updates
      Keeps your Android device stay in sync with the up-to-date threat database so you stay protected from the latest security threats.
      ★ Anti–Keylogger protection*
      Detects and blocks malicious keyboard applications, password managers and malicious SMS applications(NEW) that are able to track everything you type.
      ★ 24/7 Technical Support
      Stay worry-free. If a threat emerges that doesn’t want to go away, our engineers will connect to your Android device and clean up the infection manually.
      Install Zemana Mobile Antivirus FREE and scan your Android device with the fastest and most effective antivirus scan and your Android device and tablet will always be malware free.
      ► Upgrade now to Premium version of Zemana Mobile Antivirus and protect multiple devices in your household with advanced and proactive antivirus solution.
      Zemana Mobile Antivirus is available in 16 languages: English, Turkish, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Indonesian, Polish, Vietnamese, Bengali, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Bosnian, Croatian, Korean, Hungarian
      * Some legitimate keyboard applications are modified by hackers which gives them access to track everything you type; due to the anti-keylogger they will be detected and blocked by Zemana Mobile Antivirus as malicious.
      For the latest antivirus and security updates see:
      http://blog.zemana.com
      What's New: 
      - Lots of performance improvements and bug fixes
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zemana.msecurity
      Download Instructions: Lifetime Subscription Unlocked
      https://mixloads.com/74cccsnp2yl1
      Mirrors:
      https://dropapk.to/13xynvi3xceh
      https://www.uploadship.com/ebd02657f74a035e
    • By APK
      Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.3.72ƞ [Nightly] [Premium] [Mod]

Why choose AdGuard?
      Blocks ads everywhere
      Cares about your privacy
      Saves your traffic
      You stay in control
      What's New:
      version 3.3.72 from October 11, 2019
      * [Feature(regression)] Add video presentation to dialog about HTTPs filtering;
      * [Fix] Fix crash when DNS servers list shows;
      * [Fix] Fix the crash in ExclusionsReceiver.
      Mod Info:
      Skip startup tutorial.
      More Info:

Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.net/yy6y5q0e8djf

https://dropapk.to/mhgsbm8n9ilu

https://upload.ac/zbkgi2nkwvul
    • By APK
      Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.3.69ƞ [Nightly] [Premium] [Mod]

Why choose AdGuard?
      Blocks ads everywhere
      Cares about your privacy
      Saves your traffic
      You stay in control
      What's New:
      version 3.3.69 from October 11, 2019
      * [Fix] Can't see the button on VPN first start dialogue Screen;
      * [Fix] Re-work of notification alerts on Activation screens;
      * [Fix] The switch for Custom filters incorrectly represents the state of the filter group;
      * [Fix] Wrong "Internet is not available" message on UpdatesActivity;
      * [Update(regression)] Update translations and filter lists before beta 1.
      Mod Info:
      Skip startup tutorial.
      More Info:
      Download Instructions:
      https://dropapk.to/gpzf00zb5o0q

https://uploadrar.net/0qauh50ducx7

https://upload.ac/opbyc53ugn34

• By APK
      ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus PREMIUM v5.2.18.0+ Key
      Overview: ESET Mobile Security is a premium cyber security solution that protects your smartphone and tablet.

After installing, you automatically get to try all PREMIUM features for 30 days – without subscribing. Then you can upgrade to PREMIUM, or continue with basic protection, which is lifetime for FREE.
      BENEFIT FROM FREE FEATURES
      ✓ On-demand Scan triggered by the user
      ✓ On-access Scan of downloaded applications and files
      ✓ Quarantine
      ✓ Anti-Theft – with Remote Lock, Remote Siren and GPS Localization activated by SMS
      ✓ Support
      ✓ USSD vulnerability protection
      ✓ Tablet friendly interface
      SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM FEATURES
      ✪ Proactive Anti-Theft with web interface on my.eset.com
      ✪ Anti-Phishing
      ✪ Scheduled scanning
      ✪ On-charger scan
      ✪ Automatic updates
      ✪ SMS/MMS/Call blocking
      ✪ Device Monitoring of important settings
      ✪ Application Audit
      TRY PROACTIVE ANTI-THEFT
      ★ Integration with _my.eset.com web interface for Android devices and Windows laptops protected by ESET Smart Security
      ★ Suspicious state – Autonomous action when wrong PIN/pattern is entered or unauthorized SIM change detected
      ★ Camera Pictures – Front/back camera snapshots
      ★ On Screen Message – Customizable message to potential device finder
      ★ Low Battery – If the device hits critical battery level, its current location is sent to my.eset.com
      ★ User IP Address Details – Listing of IP addresses the device was connected to if marked as missing
      JOIN OUR BETA TESTING COMMUNITY
      Get your hands on the latest versions of ESET Mobile Security and help us shape the future of our Android apps by following this link: _https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.eset.ems2.gp
      PERMISSIONS
      In order to protect your Android device and valuable information, we will ask you to grant ESET various permissions. ESET will NEVER use these permissions for data collection or Marketing purposes. Promise! For a detailed explanation of what each type of permission is used for, please see our Knowledge Base _http://kb.eset.com/android
      IF SOMETHING DOESN’T WORK
      If you are experiencing any issues with the latest version of ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus, please send us the log files using the in-app form, which you can access by pushing the menu button (generally a hardware button located in the lower part of the device) and then tapping on ‘Customer Care’.
      FEEDBACK
      After you install ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus, you will become part of our community, which will enable you to send your feedback. If you have any suggestions, questions or just want to say hello, please send us an e-mail to [email protected]
      What's New:
      - Android 10 support
      - Bug-fixes and optimizations
      More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eset.ems2.gp&hl=en
      Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.net/2y65mp7n70hm

https://dropapk.to/7n9s74482pwn

https://upload.ac/fenwar002ld0
    • By APK
      Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.3.63 ƞ [Nightly] [Premium] [Lite]

Why choose AdGuard?
      Blocks ads everywhere
      Cares about your privacy
      Saves your traffic
      You stay in control
      What's New:
      version 3.3.63 from October 8, 2019
      * [Fix(regression)] Fix the way long running tasks work;
      * [Update] Update translations and filter lists before beta 1.
      ★★★ Premium Lite MOD ★★★
      Languages: RU, EN.
      Platforms: arm7.
      Premium activated.
      Debugging code removed.
      More Info:

Download Instructions: credit to Leyzymoy
      https://uploadrar.net/xwlftw30z8gb

https://dropapk.to/r8pbhayc1d2u

https://upload.ac/vp3yc9hid6a8
    • By APK
      Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.3.63ƞ [Nightly] [Premium] [Mod]

Why choose AdGuard?
      Blocks ads everywhere
      Cares about your privacy
      Saves your traffic
      You stay in control
      What's New:
      version 3.3.63 from October 8, 2019
      * [Fix(regression)] Fix the way long running tasks work;
      * [Update] Update translations and filter lists before beta 1.
      Mod Info:
      Skip startup tutorial.
      More Info:

Download Instructions:
      https://uploadrar.com/zljct0vpkhas

https://dropapk.to/iozq3hxvxo7k

https://upload.ac/vfemomhl0woh
    • By KSCT
      Virus Cleaner 2019 - Antivirus, Cleaner & Booster v4.22.9.1961 [Pro]
      Requirements: 4.0.3+
      Overview: Hi Security ( Virus Cleaner, Junk Clean, App Lock & Booster ) is one of the TOP rated (4.8★★★★★) free antivirus and security applications for Android phones, enjoyed by 40 million users ( Hi Security Pro & Hi Security Lite) worldwide. 

Hi Security - the best choice for a safer, faster and smoother phone experience.
      Hi Security's Key Features
      Double Engine Antivirus - Virus detector and mobile threat remover
      Super Cleaner - Remove all junk and cache files
      Phone Booster - Boost mobile to get it running faster and smoother
      CPU Cooler - Optimize CPU usage and stop overheating apps to cool down CPU temperature
      File Scan - Scanning both the internal and SD card
      App Lock - Sensitive application locker with well-designed themes
      Notification Cleaner - Manage and organize notifications
      Call Blocking - Block unwanted calls or numbers
      WiFi Security -Test network speed & detect unauthorized connection
      Privacy Cleaner - Clean up browsing and clipboard history
      Safe Browsing - 24/7 online security protection
      Quick Charge Master - Charge battery quickly
      Hi Security's function details
      - Powerful Antivirus Protection - Super Virus Cleaner
      Hi Security is powered by Intel Security (McAfee) - the highly productive anti virus engine - protecting your phone from ransomware, extortion viruses, malware, adware and Trojans. Through our official partnership with Intel Security, Hi Security is able to offer a world-class antivirus protection service globally.
      - Super Clean – Junk Cleaner & Cache File Cleaner
      Clean app cache, residual files, ad junk, unused package and memory cache.
      Efficiently remove the junk files that occupy your memory and storage space. Clean up all junks with one-tap, free up more space and boost phone speed.
      - Phone Speed Booster - Accelerate & Boost Phone
      Boost mobile to get it running faster and smoother. Efficiently utilize your phone's memory and speed up your devices. Improve phone performance with one tap acceleration booster.
      - App Lock - Smart App Lock with Stylish lock Themes
      With Hi Security ( App Lock ), you can add extra password protection to sensitive apps. Lock your private apps by using fingerprint, pattern or PIN and keep your secret safe from snoopers.
      - Notification Cleaner - Notification & Message Control Centre
      Manage and organize notifications effectively, reduce interruptions, create a smooth, clean and fast phone experience.
      - CPU Cooler - Cool Down Temperature
      Detect and clean apps that cause overheating. Continuous monitoring temperature changes, detects apps highly consuming CPU and starts a cooling progress, effectively reduce the phone temperature.
      - Call Blocking - Block calls
      Block all unwanted calls. You can add numbers or contacts to the blocklist at any time. Your blocked call history can also be reviewed later.
      - WiFi Speed Test and Security
      Hi Security protects your online security. Test speed, detect WiFi spy and protect your WiFi.
      - Scheduled Virus Scan
      Automatically scan your phone daily, weekly or monthly.
      - Deep Scan - Scanning and Examining Files
      Scanning both the internal device storage and SD cards. Remove viruses and threats from your mobile phone.
      -Safe Browsing - For Real-Time Online Protection
      Block malicious URLs and protect yourself against phishing websites with instant warning notifications.
      What's New:
      Bug fixes and performance improvements.
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ehawk.antivirus.applock.wifi
      Download Instructions: Paid content unlocked
      https://mixloads.com/pj8r0qk7zajg
      Mirrors:
      https://dropapk.to/xc4jo3rfm8b8
      https://www.uploadship.com/eeb4838b65e3d438
    • By APK
      Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.3.60 ƞ [Nightly] [Premium]

Why choose AdGuard?
      Blocks ads everywhere
      Cares about your privacy
      Saves your traffic
      You stay in control
      What's New:
      version 3.3.42 from September 28, 2019
      * [Feature] Backend integration: license activation via login to AdGuard Personal account;
      * [Feature] New activation flow;
      * [Feature] Refactor LongRunningTask class;
      * [Fix(regression)] Automatic dark/light theme;
      * [Fix] A wrong Chinese date format in the label of Ads blocked, Trackers blocked, Threats blocked and Data saved & in the statistic graph's label of apps management;
      * [Fix] Active titles in search flow;
      * [Fix] Add 'Citibank RU' app to exclusions;
      * [Fix] Adguard 3.2 does not launch;
      * [Fix] Not good mimicry;
      * [Fix] Notification did not disappear after enabling filters;
      * [Fix] Open Chrome custom tabs in the same window;
      * [Fix] Proxy screen correcting;
      * [Fix] UI for license activation via login to AdGuard Personal account;
      * [Fix] Update the reserved UIDs list;
      * [Fix] Whitelist export feature.
      ★★★ Premium Lite MOD ★★★
      v1:
      Multi Languages [ML]
      Premium activated.
      Debugging code removed.
      v2:
      Languages: RU, EN.
      Premium activated.
      Debugging code removed.
      More Info:

Download Instructions: credit to Leyzymoy & Nocna Furia
      v1:
      https://dropapk.to/pc8cgebz5ec1

https://uploadrar.com/qx7l2c4s4dkr

https://upload.ac/oey7v3cqv15s

v2:
      https://dropapk.to/tj3mp7nbcijr

https://uploadrar.com/kvb0253odx1k

https://upload.ac/af5kk4u451mg
    • By KSCT
      iShredder™ 6 PRO v6.1.7 [Paid]
      Overview: iShredder™ 6 PROFESSIONAL Edition

★★★★★ iShredder™ is the most secure and most popular data shredder (eraser) app
      ★★★★★ Certified deletion methods go beyond international security standards
      ★★★★★ Wipe and securely erase the freespace
      ★★★★★ Securely delete all data, files, folders, photos, sms (text messages), call logs, contacts and more
      ★★★★★ Securely delete privacy data such as WhatsApp and more
      ★★★★★ Securely clean temporary data and wipe the cache of your device
      ★★★★★ Made by ProtectStar™ the world leader in secure deletion of mobile devices
      ★★★★★ ProtectStar™ apps are preferred by more than 1.000,000 users in 123 countries
      With military grade security, wipe and sanitize unwanted files completly on Android™ devices with ease.
      iShredder™ is the most popular data shredder (eraser) app which securely deletes data leaving them irrecoverable and protects falling into malicious hands.
      Deletion without trace in three easy steps
      You might think you've deleted those photos, data and videos on your mobile device, but anyone can restore those manually deleted files from the free space on your device until the data itself has been overwritten using certified secure deletion algorithms.
      It takes just three simple steps to securely wipe that data using patented security standards, making it impossible to recover any deleted files.
      1st Select data to securely erase
      2nd Choose a secure deletion method
      3rd Start the deletion process
      Selling or giving away your Android™ device?
      You'll want to destroy all the files on it first – without a trace with military grade security.
      Before you sell or give away your device, you'll need to make sure that all your personal files on the device have been blitzed beyond recovery.
      It's easy to restore supposedly deleted files from the memory on mobile devices these days. Files containing notes, passwords, address book, photos, videos, calendars, bookmarks and more.
      iShredder™ goes beyond international security standards
      iShredder™ surpasses international standards used by state and military organizations in secure file deletion with a wide selection of tried-and-trusted state-of-the-art deletion algorithms. Each algorithm has been analyzed by authorities and independent organizations to make sure it really does what it says on the tin – data destruction beyond redemption.
      Depending on the edition, iShredder™ comes with deletion algorithms such as DoD 5220.22-M E, US Air Force (AFSSI-5020), BSI-2011-VS, US Army AR380-19, DoD 5220.22-M ECE, BSI/VS-ITR TL-03423, CSEC ITSG-06, NATO Standard, Gutmann, HMG InfoSec No.5, DoD 5220.22 SSD, ProtectStar Advanced Secure Deletion Algorithm (ASDA 2017) and others.
      Certified Deletion Algorithms
      iShredder™ is the most popular data eraser app which securely deletes data leaving them irrecoverable by using certified deletion algorithms. With military grade security, wipe and sanitize unwanted and even confidential files completely and protects falling into malicious hands.
      The detailed and state-of-the-art deletion reports provide evidence of deletion.
      Features (depending on edition):
      + Certified deletion algorithms
      + Securely overwrite the freespace (internal memory & sc card)
      + Securely Erase files & folders
      + Deletion Report
      + Secure Deletion of the whole sd card
      + Secure Deletion of mounted devices such as external usb sticks, hard disks, etc.
      + Securely Erase photos, gallery, facial recognitions, etc.
      + Securely wipe all contacts or a single contact, text messages, WhatsApp, Call logs, clipboard, etc.
      + Securely delete SMS, text messages, etc.
      + Secure cleaning of temporary data & cache
      + Password Protection
      + 24/7 e-Mail Support
      What's New: 
      + Minor improvements
      + Erasure Reports can be exported as PDF file
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.protectstar.ishredder.pro
      Download Instructions:
      https://mixloads.com/uy7ak6tp8k1h
      Mirrors:
      https://dropapk.to/nk9qp70cazff
      https://uploadrar.com/5zkn5nam660u
    • By KSCT
      iShredder™ 6 Military v6.1.7 [Paid]
      Requirements: 4.0+
      Overview: iShredder™ 6 MILITARY Edition dla systemu Android™

★★★★★ iShredder™ is the most secure and most popular data shredder (eraser) app
      ★★★★★ Certified deletion methods go beyond international security standards
      ★★★★★ Wipe and securely erase the freespace
      ★★★★★ Securely delete all data, files, folders, photos, sms (text messages), call logs, contacts and more
      ★★★★★ Securely delete privacy data such as WhatsApp and more
      ★★★★★ Securely clean temporary data and wipe the cache of your device
      ★★★★★ Made by ProtectStar™ the world leader in secure deletion of mobile devices
      ★★★★★ ProtectStar™ apps are preferred by more than 1.000,000 users in 123 countries
      With military grade security, wipe and sanitize unwanted files completly on Android™ devices with ease.
      iShredder™ is the most popular data shredder (eraser) app which securely deletes data leaving them irrecoverable and protects falling into malicious hands.
      Deletion without trace in three easy steps
      You might think you've deleted those photos, data and videos on your mobile device, but anyone can restore those manually deleted files from the free space on your device until the data itself has been overwritten using certified secure deletion algorithms.
      It takes just three simple steps to securely wipe that data using patented security standards, making it impossible to recover any deleted files.
      1st Select data to securely erase
      2nd Choose a secure deletion method
      3rd Start the deletion process
      Selling or giving away your Android™ device?
      You'll want to destroy all the files on it first – without a trace with military grade security.
      Before you sell or give away your device, you'll need to make sure that all your personal files on the device have been blitzed beyond recovery.
      It's easy to restore supposedly deleted files from the memory on mobile devices these days. Files containing notes, passwords, address book, photos, videos, calendars, bookmarks and more.
      iShredder™ goes beyond international security standards
      iShredder™ surpasses international standards used by state and military organizations in secure file deletion with a wide selection of tried-and-trusted state-of-the-art deletion algorithms. Each algorithm has been analyzed by authorities and independent organizations to make sure it really does what it says on the tin – data destruction beyond redemption.
      Depending on the edition, iShredder™ comes with deletion algorithms such as DoD 5220.22-M E, US Air Force (AFSSI-5020), BSI-2011-VS, US Army AR380-19, DoD 5220.22-M ECE, BSI/VS-ITR TL-03423, CSEC ITSG-06, NATO Standard, Gutmann, HMG InfoSec No.5, DoD 5220.22 SSD, ProtectStar Advanced Secure Deletion Algorithm (ASDA 2017) and others.
      Certified Deletion Algorithms
      iShredder™ is the most popular data eraser app which securely deletes data leaving them irrecoverable by using certified deletion algorithms. With military grade security, wipe and sanitize unwanted and even confidential files completely and protects falling into malicious hands.
      The detailed and state-of-the-art deletion reports provide evidence of deletion.
      Features (depending on edition):
      + Certified deletion algorithms
      + Securely overwrite the freespace (internal memory & sc card)
      + Securely Erase files & folders
      + Deletion Report
      + Secure Deletion of the whole sd card
      + Secure Deletion of mounted devices such as external usb sticks, hard disks, etc.
      + Securely Erase photos, gallery, facial recognitions, etc.
      + Securely wipe all contacts or a single contact, text messages, WhatsApp, Call logs, clipboard, etc.
      + Securely delete SMS, text messages, etc.
      + Secure cleaning of temporary data & cache
      + Password Protection
      + 24/7 e-Mail Support
      What's New: 
      + Minor improvements
      + Erasure Reports can be exported as PDF file
      More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.protectstar.ishredder.mil
      Download Instructions:
      https://mixloads.com/qbuzqs3butbz
      Mirrors:
      https://dropapk.to/vt8wcriv8etl
      https://uploadrar.com/k6vynfi3m19b
    • By APK
      Blokada v4.3.2 [No Root - AD Blocker for Android]
      Overview: A free, compact, fast ad blocker for Android that works for all apps and does not require root.

Blokada is a compact app that transparently blocks unwanted content like ads, tracking, malware and other annoyances. It protects your privacy, saves your data plan and makes your device faster by preventing it from downloading and displaying unnecessary content.
      Blokada works across all of your apps, not only the browser! It doesn't require root, supports both wifi and mobile networks, and is perfectly safe and simple to use. Just turn it on, and it will do the job silently!
      Note: Blokada isn't allowed on Google Play because it interferes with Google's business model. Please contact us in case you experience any problems. If for some reason you don't want to use the recommended way, Blokada is available on app stores listed below. Pick the one that suits you the most!
      What's New:
      Blokada v4.3 (October, 2019)
      This is another maintenance release of v4 for the most part. We have continued code refactoring process, higher stability of tunnel management code.
      Add basic support for Tasker intents (switch on / off)
      Add file import for filters (by Faedrak)
      Decrease app size through optimising .png file size (by PeterDaveHello)
      Code refactor stage 2: improve tunnel management for higher stability and speed
      Improve UI feedback on errors and switching app state
      Fix VPN account problems (resetting account)
      Fix over 15 bugs listed here
      Update translations
      Stability fixes
      More Info:

http://blokada.org/
      Download Instructions:
      https://dropapk.to/0x4oqzmqvdes

https://uploadrar.com/mtdhr5tz2118

https://upload.ac/3sbto5on3jj1

Important Information

This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our Privacy Policy. By clicking I accept, closing this banner, or continuing to browse our websites, you consent to the use of such cookies.