• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi mods, in light of recent events concerning the infected files on here which I've brought to your attention (most recently the Vanced Tuber app), I think it would be a good idea at the very least, to include some form of rule concerning a vetting process of the files being uploaded here.

Perhaps it could be a rule that all posts are accompanied by a virustotal scan link, that way visitors would have some peace of mind. I understand it may not be practical, however this is a great community and it would be a shame to have its reputation ruined due to a lack of simple due diligence.

Apologies if this should have been posted elsewhere, I assumed this would be the most relevant place for the discussion given the subject matter. Thanks!

Thank you for being with us, we do our best to keep this forum clean and safe, so only trusted users can post on our community. They have reliable sources, unfortunately being a small community we can't check every file, many of the reports turned out to be false positive, but if infected applications are found the links are removed immediately. Please report it as soon as you find an infected application!
We apologize for any inconvenience!

• 3 months later...