MY LITTLE PONY v3.4.0i (Mod Money)

KSCT

MY LITTLE PONY v3.4.0i (Mod Money)
Requirements: 2.3 +
Overview: Saddle up for adventure with Twilight Sparkle & friends!
After being locked away in the moon for centuries, Nightmare Moon is set free and spreading night across Ponyville!

2HGPdOHo2Bd8NhWmRTnT87DXz5TXU3xCo6k2eKue

Only Twilight Sparkle and her friends can free Ponyville from her grasp and bring light and friendship back to the land. Help them rebuild the town and reach their dreams in exciting quests!

* Your favorite ponies are here: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and more!
* Make your Ponyville the most magical place in Equestria and explore Sweet Apple Acres and Canterlot.
* Play fun mini-games with your ponies: Ball Bounce, Apple-Picking, Magic Wings, Telescope, Crystal Mine and Equestria Girls Dance game!
* Enjoy official TV show voice talents featured in the game!

WHAT'S NEW

Daring Do has come to Equestria with a new Mega Event based on the exciting episode, “Stranger than Fan Fiction”!
NEW CHARACTERS: Explore friendships with Quibble Pants and even the nefarious Dr. Caballeron & his goons!
NEW BUILDINGS: Build your own Temple of Chicomoztoc and Caballeron's Camp.
NEW DECOR: Add cool decorations, including the frightening Cipactli to plunge yourself into the adventure!
But hurry! Wait too long and all this cool stuff will become just a work of fiction…

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftPOHM&hl=en

Download Instructions:

https://dailyuploads.net/6rieookjpttx