Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fluid SE v1.032 (Mod Stars)

1 post in this topic

Fluid SE v1.032 (Mod Stars)
Requirements: 2.3+
Overview: Fluid SE is a thrilling time-trial racer mixed with the arcade gameplay of Pac-Man, brought to you by Radiangames, creator of Inferno+, JoyJoy, Super Crossfire, and more. 

Speed through the mazes to collect the dots, find the optimal path, and avoid the swarms of spectres.

In Fluid: Special Edition, you guide Streak (a speedy black fish) through 40 levels filled with dots, obstacles, and powerups. Each dot you collect spawns a spectre that tries to chase you down, while the powerups give an upperhand temporarily, either with a speed boost, a vortex that attracts spectres, or spectre-bursting spikes.

* Finish the levels as fast you can and you're rewarded with up to 5 stars.

* 5-star times aren't initially shown, but getting a 4-star or higher time will reveal that level's 5-star time.

* Levels are unlocked in groups of 5, with each group requiring a minimum amount of stars.

* Every 5th level is a bonus level (with no spectres), while every 4th group has Turbo Levels, which increase Streak's speed even more.

* Track your progress with 12 achievements.

* Use the amazingly smooth and accurate virtual controls or an Bluetooth HID-compatible game controller.

What's new:

1.032 - Potential fixes for graphics issues on Android TV.

This app has no advertisements

Download Instructions:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By koumkouat
      Block City Wars v5.2 (Mega Mod)
      Requirements: 2.3.3 +
      Overview: Welcome to the Block City! Welcome to the vast pixel world full where is the real war is going! 

Complete impossible missions, drive cool cars, parkour, destroy different enemies (even zombies and angry monsters) or just do what you wanna do! Check out third person shooter in the great megalopolis with top high skyscrapers and military base. Play multiplayer mode on the big map with your friends!
      Main FEATURES:
      - online modes: Sandbox and PVP Deathmatch
      - singleplayer mode - Adventure! Take Jobs and missions, pass them and grab cash!
      - Huge megalopolis with several districts - 10 PVP maps: Old city, Port, China Town, Military Base and others.
      - Play with your friends from all around the world (use online chat)
      - drive cool cars, flight via jet pack and helicopters!
      - participate great shooting assault with tanks and APС!
      - Great variety of weapons and guns: M16, Ak47, MINIGUN, Sniper rifle, RPG, Knives, Katana and many more!
      - use hero room to choose one of the custom skins. Choose the favorite skin or skins and fight!
      - awesome pixel graphics with dynamic light.
      What’s new:
      The most powerful game changes within the last 2 years!
      Sandbox mode has been radically changed! Reputation is citywide now, so the higher your reputation is, the more prizes you get
      The new system of Leagues and Cups! The more frags, the more cups; the more cups, the more successful your League is!
      The download speed of the game and game modes has been increased twofold.
      New terrifying content for Halloween:
      - Zombie grenade
      - Pumpkin launcher
      - Catafalque
      - Bloody machete
      Name of Cheat(s):
      1. Unlimited Coins
      2. Unlimited Gems
      3. Unlimited Haelt
      4. Unlimited Armor
      5. Unlimited Ammo
      6. No Spread
      This app has no advertisements Download Instructions:
    • By koumkouat
      Sky Force Reloaded v1.60 [Mod]
      Requirements: 4.4+ 
      Overview: There are many scrolling shooters but none of them is like "Sky Force". This stunning shoot ‘em up game combines the classic arcade elements with the new possibilities offered by current technology. The new installment in the series just came out in a spectacular style.

"Sky Force 2014" was a huge success, acclaimed by gamers and critics. "Reloaded" gives players more of what they loved in the previous "Sky Force". Get ready for your device getting hot and your finger getting sore. Prepare yourself for exciting new missions, more powerful enemies and breathtaking boss battles!
      "Sky Force Reloaded" offers gorgeous 3D graphics, intense gameplay and a lot of new features. The options to boost up your planes are incredible. Yes, that’s right, PLANES! There’s a satisfying number of planes to choose from. Each with different strengths and weaknesses. Cater to your inner collector by hunting in-game buff cards and unlocking a number of achievements.
      * Beautiful and atmospheric levels with diverse missions to complete.
      * Memorable battles with enormous bosses.
      * A set of buff cards and new planes to collect.
      * Upgrade your shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and magnets.
      * Put your mission at risk to rescue stranded civilians.
      * Boost your final score by completing in-game objectives on several difficulty modes.
      * Rescue fallen friends to win extra lives and stars.
      * Accessible to casual gamers, as well as die-hard shooter addicts.
      * Full voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
      WARNING! "Sky Force Reloaded" is ridiculously addictive. Not typically addictive… This game will make your sweethearts upset with you. Fear not... Just show them "Sky Force Reloaded" so they’ll get sucked up too! Good hunting!
      WHAT'S NEW
      - finally, Stage 13 is here!
      - Nightmare difficulty mode (unlocked after beating stage 13),
      - new upgrades in hangar,
      - introducing new friends system (beta version).
      Important notice! In this update you can add your friends by entering the unique ID number. Facebook friends are temporarily disabled - please add them manually.
      If you have any problems with our game, please make sure to contact us at [email protected] and provide your feedback - this will help us to improve it.
      Mod Stars
      SX2-Star Doubler-purchased
      Ads Removal-purchased
      Planes Generator-purchased
    • By koumkouat
      Dexter Slice v1.041 (Unlocked)
      Requirements: 4.0+
      Overview: A chilling new puzzle game celebrating 10 years of "Dexter" and featuring voice-over by James Remar (Harry Morgan).

Press, slide and hold a fiendish array of sharp and pointy objects to clear each level. Just be careful where you put your fingers!
      Over 120 levels with more levels and features on the way!
      Dexter: Slice is the spiritual successor to his popular 2010 release Slice HD. AS with the previous game, Dexter: Slice presents players with an onscreen field of EXTREMELY SHARP cutlery. Moving each knife reveals buttons that must be quickly pushed before the blades slide back into place. The longer you play, the more challenging the puzzles become, sometimes involving as many as ALL 10 FINGERS - eventually requiring a masterful combination of careful planning, limber fingers and quick reflexes. Fail, however, and anguished screams of accompany the realistic blood splatters that now decorate the screen. You didn't need that pinky, did you?
    • By koumkouat
      Bolt : The Rising v1.0.4 (Mod Money)
      Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
      Overview: Hi, Bolt is speaking...
      I am one of the best role playing action shooter game for Android, iOS phones & tablets. My graphics are highly improved and expanded. I am sure that you guys will like me.

Let me give overview of my realm. There are plenty of enemies who want to kill me. Some enemies can fire different types of bullets ( Although I can fire too !) Just save me from them !! You can kill the enemies or you can kill their origin points. We call it spawns.
      Some of the mind blowing facts in my realm :
      1) Bubbles : Just fire some bullets to go through.
      2) Shining walls : These walls are just an illusion.
      3) Warm holes : Use it to enter into the another area of level.
      4) Electrons : Get as much you can to upgrade me. (Hint : hit the shining pots !)
      There are 50 levels in my realm. Play as the bolt and save me. Use my extra ordinary powers :
      1) Laser : Kill enemies in particular radius
      2) Shield : Nobody can touch me.
      Improve my all powers to get highly benefits of them. You can upgrade the powers by electrons. Watch some free videos to get free electrons.
      I want to inform you that I can fire 4 types of bullets with special effects: speed, power, duration and bouncing effect. I want you to use all of them to save me from enemies.
      Let's just keep it simple. You play as a Bolt. I want you to save me from enemies. Kill all the enemies. Get the key and hit the exit.
      And hey one more thing, leave me a comment or rate me so apptopper can entertain you with more games.
      Check youtube :
      Thank you for listening me. Have fun ahead. HELP ME RISE !!!
    • By koumkouat
      Daddy Long Legs v2.4.0 (Mod Money)
      Requirements: 2.3+
      Overview: Daddy Long Legs — the endless walker on stilts.

Take “control” of a little, hairy creature. Put one leg in front of the other and try not to fall.
      Now you can play as either Daddy or his horse, and unlock costumes that makes walking look fabulous!
      - Played by PewDiePie
      - IGN - 9.2/10
      - AppZap - 8.75/10
      - Apple - Best New Games
      - Apple - What We’re Playing
      - IndieDB - top 5
      - Featured on Touch Arcade
      - Featured on Pocket Gamer
      The goal of Daddy Long Legs is very simple, walk as far as you can. But, with legs five times longer than the rest of your body, walking is no easy task. Simply tap the screen to change leg and watch as Daddy Long Legs stumbles across the screen.
      Also includes:
      - Play as both Daddy and Horse - NEW
      - Pick up gifts and unlock cool new costumes - NEW
      - Ingame highscore against friends
      - Global highscore
      - Replay of your walk with Everyplay (on supported devices)
      - Realistic faceplants
      Daddy Long Legs is for gamers that like a hard challenge and a cheap laugh. The game is weirdly rewarding and it just feels fabulous every time you set that new record.
      ================| o-: |
      What's new:
      Daddy has been busy making the game all scary!
      While putting up all the cobwebs, candy, and hiding all
      the spooky ghosts, he also found his new friends, the minis!
      Every day you can find 5 minis that will follow Daddy.
      If you find them all, you will get a bonus that gets bigger
      and bigger! Keep coming back to get a huge reward!
      A pumpkin head, a witch and Horsenstein! It’s aliiive, it’s aliiiiiive!
    • By koumkouat
      LEGO® Star Wars™: TFA v1.28.1~4 [Mod]
      Requirements: 4.2+
      Overview: **The first chapter of “The Force Awakens” story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**

Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.
      LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ immerses fans in the new Star Wars™ adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
      • LEGO Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.
      • Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.
      • Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.
      • Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.
      • Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
      WHAT'S NEW
      New Adventures: Rathtar Hunting - Follow Chewie and Han in two story levels that explain how the duo captured rathtars seen in The Force Awakens.
      Star Wars: Rebels Character Pack - Play as the crew of the Ghost from the popular Disney XD animated series.
      Note: New content is only available for purchase as an add-on to “The Force Awakens” Bundle (required) or playable immediately for owners of the "All Content Season Pass”.
      Mod Info:Need press restore purchased to activate mod!
      Characters Unlocked
      Flight Ship Unlocked
      Abilities Unlocked
      Red Bricks Unlocked
      Vehicles Unlocked
      Items Unlocked
      Extras Unlocked
      Minikit Bought
      Unlimited Money
      This app has no advertisements Download Instructions:Credit:KoumKouaT \\
      4.Power Vr:
    • By koumkouat
      Butts In Space v1.0
      Requirements: 4.1+
      Overview: Play as Bow Butt, Hairy Butt, Classy Butt, or Butt Butt in this unique space adventure - Butts In Space. 

Evil Butt has stolen all of the toilet paper in the universe and left you stranded among the stars. Dodge asteroids, gather parts to repair your toilet spaceship, and collect designer toilet paper and plungers while farting through space.
      Addictive one touch gameplay.
      -Swipe to fart, propelling your bum through space to avoid asteroids.
      -Gather toilet paper and survive longer to increase your score
      -Power-ups help you survive and boost your score
      Awesome collectibles.
      -Gather unique designer toilet paper while you fart your way through space
      -Special plungers and toilet paper are awarded for in-game achievements
      -Earn spaceship parts to repair your toilet spaceship and travel to the Keeper of the Toilet Paper's lair
      Lovable characters.
      -Bow Butt: Button pusher 
      -Hairy Butt: Plunger operator 
      -Classy Butt: Navigation expert
      -Butt Butt: Captain
      -Evil Butt: The three-butted monstrosity that stole all of the toilet paper and left The Big White Throne damaged and stranded in space.
    • By koumkouat
      Galaga Wars v2.0.0.314 (Mod Money)
      Requirements: Android 4.3+
      Overview: A galaxy on the brink of destruction. Infinite waves of alien enemies. Oneheroic ship.
      You know what to do.Fire up the engines, power up the laser chambers as the iconic space-faring
      shooter returns for its 35th Anniversary in a shower of laser blasts, breathless barrel-rolls and smoking missiles.

The survival of the universe is once more at stake. They have an alien motherfeet of immense proportions, endless waves of ships bristling with high-tech weaponry and of course the sheer power of the boss Galaga...
      You have your finger – a device capable of channelling years of arcade skill,honed sci-fi ability and steely determination into a single, ultimate weapon...
      ● The authentic retro, sci-fi experience returns for Galaga's 35th Anniversary
      ● Weave through endless waves of original enemies, including the Bee, Butterfly, Scorpion and a many more.
      ● Evade the treacherous tractor beam of Mother Galaga in battle against the huge alien boss!
      ● Play as Galaga fighter, as well as other legendary Namco starshipsincluding Xevious, Galaxian, Star Blade and many more.
      ● Double your firepower by rescuing captured friends ships and merging into twin mode
      ● Enhance your space-faring abilities by upgrading and levelling up your craft.
      ● Blast through alien waves with 4 unique abilities per ship including laser, explosive shot, space mines, ghost shield and more.
      • New languages available
      • General bugfixes and improvements.
    • By koumkouat
      iSlash Heroes v1.2.7 [Mod]
      Requirements: 4.0.3+
      Overview: Tune up your ninja senses, sharpen your slashing skill!

The #1 slashing puzzle iSlash is back with new deadly gameplay elements, fearless bosses, stunning graphics and lots of challenging levels!
      Be Warned! iSlash Heroes features the same addictive slashing gameplay that kept millions of ninjas awake! And now it's packed with new features, new enemies and new challenges.
      2 MODES // 200 LEVELS (more to come)
      Master your skills in Casual mode and when you are ready unleash your inner Ninja for ultimate destruction. Easy to learn yet challenging to master, iSlash Heroes features two modes with 200 levels packed with hours of fun!
      iSlash Heroes introduces deadly evil bosses that rule the land with fear. Each one has vicious skills in their sleeves but no one is invincible. Fight and defeat them with your slashing craft. Your fate is at your fingertips!
      Success means nothing when no one is around! Satisfy your social ninja by connecting to Facebook. Help each other when needed but always show them who is the best slasher!
      Indulge your slashing cravings in this addictive, challenging and fun journey!
      Keep Sla/sh/ing!
      WHAT'S NEW
      We are slashing some bugs with this update. Stay tuned for more levels.
      Keep S/la/sh/in/g!
      - Infinite Energy.
      - Unlimited money or "Ying Yang". {For Fight Damage Purchase}
      - Unlimited Power-ups.
      - Infinite Shield "Activated Forever".
      - All levels Unlocked.
      - All Episodes Unlocked.
      - Ads Removed.
    • By koumkouat
      Batman - The Telltale Series v1.41 [Unlocked]
      Requirements: 5.0+/OpenGL 3.1
      Overview: Enter the fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne and discover the powerful and far-reaching consequences of your choices as the Dark Knight.

In this gritty and violent new story from the award-winning creators of The Walking Dead – A Telltale Games Series, you'll make discoveries that will shatter Bruce Wayne's world, and the already fragile stability of a corrupt Gotham City.
      Your actions and your choices will determine the fate of the Batman.
      Includes Episode 1 in this all-new series from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
      Save 20% on additional episodes in Batman - The Telltale Series by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu.
      WHAT'S NEW
      Added support for additional devices.
      This app has no advertisements Download Instructions:Credit:KoumKouaT //