2 posts in this topic
Game Killer v4.30
Requirements: 4.0.3+ | ROOT | Uret Patcher
Overview: A powerful Game cheat tool!
1. Search game value with precise number.
2. Search game value with vague instructions, e.g. larger or smaller.
3. Lock the game value to a fixed number.
4. Save/Load the managed list.
5. Touch GameKiller sprite to bring up the tool during gaming.
6. HEX edit
7. Dump code
This app has NO advertisements
Watch Youtube Video :- https://youtu.be/QkNBhcVnhdE
1. install game killer
2. install uret patcher v2.1 (provide it root and enable xpose module and reboot)
3. after reboot open uret patcher > select game killer and click patch.
4. then open game killer > menu > help > import license > select any text file.
App is registered successfully.
Cracked By Jasi2169.
You make it,we break it;
i set the standard ,people follow it..!!
RepetiTouch Pro (root) v184.108.40.206
Overview: RepetiTouch for Android™ - Record touch events and replay them!
✓ xda-developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/repetitouch-touch-event-recorder/
✓ lifehacker: http://lifehacker.com/repetitouch-recor ... 1443830413
✓ addictivetips: http://www.addictivetips.com/android/re ... oid-tasks/
✓ CHIP online: http://beste-apps.chip.de/android/app/r ... ouch.free/
RepetiTouch enables easy recording and replaying of touch events. Simply record and replay your touchscreen input!
Just click the record button and start recording - the panel will stay on top almost all the time! When you're done, you can replay your touch events as easily. To access the menu, click on the star.
But beware, replaying touch events can fail or cause unwanted effects for many reasons, e.g., if replay is started at a different device state than during the record or if during replay a popup is shown or something else is different than during record. Thus, always monitor your device during replay! Replay automatically stops if you're touching the screen, pressing the power button or on a phone call.
Important: This app requires root. Use at your own risk. If you don't know what "root" is, then don't install this app. It won't work without root!
- record & replay global touchscreen input
- record & replay hardware buttons or other device input via "Additional Input Events" (only on certain devices)
- edit recordings (see http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/use-editormerger/ for details)
- pause replay
- Locale/Tasker support
- draggable, customizable panel
- load & save records
- auto-save/auto-load last record
- loop replay with configurable loop counts (start by long clicking, i.e., clicking and holding, the replay button)
- dim screen while replaying (only on certain devices)
- hide panel while replaying
- appending record (start by long clicking on the record button)
⇨ Test the free version before buying this version
⇨ Read the EULA before installation/use ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/apps/legal/eula/repetitouch-pro/ )
⇨ Panel not shown? Check http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/panel-is-not-shown/
⇨ Bugs/errors: 1. FAQ ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/category/repetitouch/ ). 2. Settings : Advanced : Send Report
⇨ Thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2270795
⇨ New features, bugs, etc.? Email or IRC: #repetitouch on freenode.net (my nick: cygery).
REPLAYING TOUCH AND/OR OTHER EVENTS CAN CAUSE UNWANTED EFFECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE ERRORS OR DAMAGE. ALWAYS MONITOR THE DEVICE WHEN REPLAYING AND ENSURE NO SUCH UNWANTED EFFECTS OCCUR! YOU CAN PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TO STOP REPLAY!
small fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements
Fingerprint Gestures v1.7 [Premium]
Overview: Enable the fingerprint actions of Google Pixel on your device. Use gestures like single tap, double tap, or fast tap (swipe) to control your phone and/or tablet.
To check your notifications, swipe down on the fingerprint sensor on your phone. Touch your fingerprint sensor and scroll through an app of your choice. To quickly turn your phone to sleep, just tap the sensor. And so much more!
• Icon touch panel
• Recent apps
• Sleep (Root)
• Power button menu
• Scroll down (Root)
• Scroll up (Root)
• Open notifications panel
• Toggle notifications panel
• Open quick settings
• Play/pause song
• Next song
• Previous song
• Toggle ringer mode
• Toggle split screen
• Android device running Marshmallow or higher with a fingerprint sensor.
• A fingerprint sensor is supported if the device manufacturer implemented Google's fingerprint API.
• Only some functionality requires root. Root is needed to control extra functionality.
• Updated translations.
This app has NO advertisements
Download Instructions: PREMIUM features unlocked
Light Flow Pro - LED Control v3.72.05 [Paid]
Overview: Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED or trackball colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
3.72.05 - 28/02/2017
Bug fixes for Verizon messaging+
TTS screen crashes
Popup screen crashes
3.72.03 - 27/02/2017
Customizable Text to Speech for notifications
New popup notification styles
Select audio streams per notification
If root mode is enabled the fingerprint should still work after using a custom screen time
The battery percentage can be used as a persistent icon
New option for repeating sounds and vibration which is more battery efficient (may not work on all samsung phones) - in lightflow->settings->labs (top right icon)->Accurate repeating frequency
Bug fixes for whatsapp groups
Many other general fixes
This app has no advertisements
Overview: Mi File Explorer is an awesome file manager.
MiXplorer is a fast, smooth, beautiful and full-featured file manager with a simple user interface.
This app is completely free, no Ads and never gonna be a paid app
It supports Android 2.0+ (SDK 5)
I hope you will enjoy it.
The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here's a brief list of essential features:
Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and Drag and Drop between panels also supported.
Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, ... operations.
Different various View Modes and Sorting Options for each folder separately!
Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
Advanced search functions.
Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
Extract and create 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2 and extract RAR (splitted-encrypted - No Rar5 yet), XZ, APM, CAB, ISO, ARJ, AR, LZH, LHA, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB, NSIS, LZMA, NTFS, FAT, VHD, MBR, SWM, MSLZ, CramFS, Dmg, ELF, MachO, Mub, PE, Split, Xar, Z, Udf, HFS, SquashFS, PPMD.
All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Mega.co.nz, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, Kuaipan, Kanbox, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, Google Drive, Copy, Meo, OneDrive, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
+ clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, 4Shared, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, ...).
Root access for all advanced operations.
User and System app management with data backup ability for rooted devices.
EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
FTP/HTTP Server built in.
MP3 Tag Editor.
Built-in Image Viewer (it supports GIF animation).
Built-in Media Player.
Powerful Text Editor.
SAMBA, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV, BLUETOOTH supported as well.
And many more awesome features for you to explore!
Added 'anonymous' to SMB advanced settings.
Updated Archive add-on.
Added auto charset detection for zip files and text editor (Needs Archive add-on).
Added 'Dictionary size', 'Word size' and 'Solid block size' for creating zip files.
Fixed RAR5 modified time created in Android.
Fixed some other bugs and tiny changes.
This app has no advertisements
GravityBox [JB] v3.7.1 [Unlocked]
Requirements: Android 4.1-4.3 | Xposed Framework
Overview: GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of MediaTek platform (which is well known for not being opensource friendly) with a tweak box to turn their vanilla Android stock ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks.
Additionally, it should run on any device having vanilla or close to vanilla Android not diverting too much from AOSP (Android Open Source Project).
THIS VERSION IS FOR JELLYBEAN ROMs AND WILL REFUSE TO INSTALL ON KITKAT
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK] instead.
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles and tile reordering
- CyanogenMod Pie Controls
- Lockscreen targets
- Expanded desktop
- Lockscreen tweaks
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Phone tweaks
- Media tweaks
- Hardware key actions
- Smart Radio
- Ultimate notification control
... and many more
- Supports most of the MTK devices (MT6589/MT6577/MT8389) running ROM based on vanilla Android (AOSP) 4.1/4.2
- Supports other devices running vanilla Android (AOSP) 4.1/4.2/4.3
- DOES NOT support ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers (HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, ...)
- SHOULD NOT be used with custom ROMs like CM, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean - it makes no sense since the most of the features are already
in the ROM (may cause conflicts and unexpected behaviour)
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
As of v2.9.5, there's one premium feature: Backup/restore of GB settings.
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM.
3) Be aware that there's a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
- QuickSettings: improved audio quality of QuickRecording tile
- Statusbar clock: added option for showing seconds
- StatusBar colors: extended to support all system icons
- Power tweaks:
--- added Constant battery charging LED mode (requires LED driver support)
--- added option for custom low battery warning sound (thanks to Aire-One)
- Media tweaks:
--- added slider for custom music volume steps
--- improved Reorient volume keys feature
--- improved Force music volume control option
- Ultimate notification control:
--- added option for ignoring active screen for updated notifications
- Adjusted for compatibility with GravityBox Unlocker v1.4
--- allows premium features only while Unlocker remains installed
--- PayPal method is preserved (may require reactivation using valid transaction ID)
- Updated Chinese (Simplified) translations (thanks to liveasx)
- Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich)
- Updated Ukrainian translations (thanks to burunduk)
This app has no advertisements
Always On AMOLED - BETA v0.9.8.8.10 beta [Donate]
Requirements: Android 4.4 and up
Overview: Get an always on display for your phone or tablet.
Keep your screen on all the time.
The first open source always on app!
The idea is to provide users with information about, time, date, notifications and more and all without having to touch the phone. Just by looking at it.
This is made possible thanks to AMOLED displays. Most of the screen stays black except for a few pixels.
• Always On Screen
• Notifications - view notifications without touching your device
• New: Now featuring raise to wake!
• Automatic rules - preserve battery using predefined rules
• Auto movement - avoid AMOLED burn-in
• Auto night mode - dim the screen automatically in dark environment
• Pocket mode - lock the device when you leave it in your pocket to save battery
• Custom watch faces - Digital S7 style, Classic 24H, Analog S7 style, Analog Pebble style and more!
• Always On Memo - write a reminder and make it show up on your screen all the time!
• Double tap to wake + Swipe up to wake + Volume keys to wake + Back button to wake
• Force orientation - set your preferred screen orientation
• Customization - change the text color, text size,font, brightness and more
• Can be used as a night clock
• Greenify integration - start Greenify automatically when locking the screen to save battery
• Force doze - activate doze when the screen is in the always on state
• FREE AND OPEN SOURCE!
The app is in BETA, it still has bugs and lacks features.
The app needs camera permission to toggle the flashlight
The app needs phone permission to recognize incoming calls, dismiss the always on screen and show the incoming call screen.
Modify system settings permission
The app needs permission to modify system settings to change the brightness of the lock screen.
** Note: For Xiaomi devices you will need to access the Security App -> Permissions -> Permissions -> Always On AMOLED -> Display pop-up window permission and Show on Lock screen.
Google Plus Community
Added new material designed alerts and warnings
Added a new option to adjust display time out for raise to wake and ambient display related features
Force close fix
The always on screen should more reliably hide itself when a call is coming
This app has NO advertisements
Download Instructions: Donate features unlocked
AppMgr Pro III (App 2 SD) v4.07 [Patched]
Overview: * Over 30,000,000 Downloads! * App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
Support app 2 sd for Android 6 and more Samsung/ASUS/HTC devices.
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4/5/6
Need root uninstaller? Download our new App Usage app from Play on https://goo.gl/JBYxbK !
More functions for rooted device
★ Root uninstaller. 1Tap to uninstall apps
★ Root app mover. 1Tap to move apps
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Filipino-Vincent C. V. Estrellado
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
German-Marc C. Hübner, Wolfgang Dinter
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Spanish-Tomás de la Puente López, Lahiri López
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin Ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
★ revamped UI for material design
★ root app mover function supports Android 7+
★ show the correct tip message when tapping an app from the HIDDEN tab
★ fixed: should not show the root freeze window when tapping the "App info" menu item
★ if UI is still showing in English and you'd like to help the translation, please send me an email
★ bugs fixed and optimizations
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: No LP or Google Play Modded needed!!
ApkTOOl for Android v6.2.0 (All Versions)
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Don't have my own computer, looking around for a solution to work with apk files on your phone.
This project makes it possible to run apktool on android,in other words,you can decompile and recompile apk file without a computer,just with your android phone!
Install apktool5.2.0.apk then open the application.
Please uninstall old version before install a new version!
If not work correctly,mail me. root is NOT necessary.
Apktool run on android 5.0+
This app has no advertisements
Swiftly switch – Pro v220.127.116.11 [Paid]
Overview: Do you feel difficult using your phone with one hand, do you want to experience the true multitasking on mobile? If the answer is yes then Swiftly Switch is for you.
This handy tool helps you switch between recent apps, favorite apps, access navigation bar, control panel and contacts quickly by one hand from screen's edge of any android device.
• App switcher: switch between recent, last app, favorite app just by one gesture
• Navigation bar: easily acces home button, back button and notification from edge screen
• Control panel: on/off wifi, bluetooth, rotation, screen brightness, volume,... within one gesture
• Shortcut: support wide range of shortcuts (include tasker’s action)
• Direct call/sms: the fastest way to make phone call/sms to your favorite contact
• Unobtrusive: design as pie control pattern, it only appears when you want to
• FREE, no ads, no internet access, no root require
HOW TO USE
Just swipe from the trigger zone (middle | right of screen as default) to instantly show your recent apps list in a pie control patten, keep your finger on screen, then:
• To switch to recent app: move your finger to the app that you want to switch then lift it up.
• To navigation: the Quick Action are placed on the outer zone of the pie, from here you can access home button, back button, pull down notification panel or you can custom to what actions that you want.
• Access favorite shortcut: they are placed in the Favorite Section. There are two way you can access Favorite Section: by the first Quick Action that locate outside of the pie, or by holding one of the recent app for about 1 second.
With pro version you have:
• Two trigger zone
• Favorite grid customizable (1x1 to 7x7)
• Pull-down notification center and Pin app to recent, icon pack support
Swiftly Switch brings you a new way of multitasking for Android and the ability to use your phone with one hand. It’s FREE and no Ads, so what are you waiting for, DOWNLOAD it and let me know what you think.
And here are some feedback from user in review:
• "Great design and functionality”
• “Definitely makes my multitasking easier”
• “This app has made me lazy. I don't think I can be without it anymore, it really has changed how I use my phone - and saved me a lot of time”
• "Awesome app Awesome Dev Found this app by chance. Now I am forever grateful that fortune smiled on me the day I found this app”
We sincerely hope you'll have a similar reaction after you use the app and it does help you! If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with me, I’m very happy to get that. Contact me and I’ll give response for less than 24 hours:
• Email: [email protected]
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/hainguyensk
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/destudiosite/
• Google plus beta test community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107870609518185704657
Special thanks to the following users for helping me with translations: Jakub Lenk, Elior, Lirico Fennell, Nalmada, Roberto Garbarino, ZeroBit, Alberto Quesada Pacheco
If you'd like to contribute a translation please visit http://ackuna.com/translate-/swiftly-switch
• In some Huawei device you need to turn the option in Dropzone Manager to make this app work
• In some Xiaomi device you need to turn the "Display pop-up" permission on by Go to setting -> Apps -> Swiftly switch -> Permission -> Display pop-up -> restart the app
• If you return to home screen and then launch an app, it won't be launched until about 5 seconds after going home. This is Android’s limitation for service
VERSION 18.104.22.168 (beta):
- Option to keep Recent apps and Circle Favorite stay on screen (enabled by default)
- New visibility option for Quick Actions
- Delete shortcuts set
- Improve rearranging in Grid setting
- Fix bugs
This app has no advertisements