Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APK

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team v1.0.6 [Non-Root/Patched] [APK + SD DATA]

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team v1.0.6 [Non-Root/Patched] [APK + SD DATA] torrent

Requirements: 2.3.3+

Overview: FIFA 15 Ultimate Team by EA SPORTS features over 10,000 players from over 500 licensed teams.

abCnd5d8inDyLbcht3OBA1sEDca3wSgZeTxJpFB5aKfNuUbssgXG8okQFPk8ZhLTKQ7M=w200

Screenshots:

VBdoSdl.pngrKrBO6U.png

WbhiFt4.pngIO8zphM.png

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team by EA SPORTS features over 10,000 players from over 500 licensed teams. Plus, over 30 real leagues and stadiums! Build a dream squad of footballers and put them to the test. From the English Premier League, La Liga, and MLS, to the German Bundesliga and beyond. Take the thrills with you wherever you are with the most authentic soccer game on Google Play.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.

** This game has superior graphics and is packed with tons of real football leagues, teams, and players. Please make sure you have at least 1.35GB of free space on your device. **

BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM

Earn, trade, and collect superstars like Lionel Messi and Eden Hazard to create your own fantasy team. Choose your play style, formation, kits, and more.

PLAY IN QUICK SIMULATION MODE

Put your management skills to the test with new Quick Simulations. Set up your squad, start the match, and watch it unfold. Make smart subs, tactical tweaks, and gauge team effort along the way. Your match results depend entirely on your ability to manage player skills and chemistry – taking authenticity to the next level.

OR TAKE IT TO THE PITCH!

Master your kicks, passes, and shots with classic controls – now with the “through pass” feature – or opt for new “Casual Controls” with fewer buttons. You can even double tap the joystick to enable tactical dribbling for closer control of the ball. Plus, if you have an external controller – don’t miss the chance to use it on the pitch for the first time.

REAL WORLD MATCH UPS

Play your favorite team’s next fixture, plus 3 other major match-ups happening around the world – every week!

Jump into the action and feel the passion of your favorite sport with FIFA 15 Ultimate Team!

Installation Instruction

Install APK do not run it.

Copy paste the obb folder to sd card/android/obb/

Run the game online only

Enjoy

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.fifa15_row

Download Instructions:

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team v1.0.6 [Non-Root/Patched] APK

-> zippyshare

-> direct download

-> myuplbox.com

SD DATA (sdcard/android/obb/)

zippyshare

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part1

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part2

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part3

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part4

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part5

direct download

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part1

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part2

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part3

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part4

com.ea.game.fifa15_row.part5

________

torrent -> Download or Download

magnet -> Download or Download

To download you need to install >> uTorrent

________

tags:

download FIFA 15 Ultimate Team 1.0.6 non root full game tablet coins database online patched release date lathest android crack hack cheat modded mod cracked hacked zippy torrent apk data obb features unlocked unlock last update 2015 f15 fifa15 zip rar

Guest _GinG_Freescs_
Do I need to download the obb files [FILE FOLDER] at every update?

No... You don't have to download the obb files at every update, it's all a waste of time... Only the apk file should be updated when the game gets updated...

All you have to do is rename the obb file, then uninstall the current version, install the updated version and rename the obb file back to normal... That's all it takes...

Do I need to download the obb files [FILE FOLDER] at every update?

No... You don't have to download the obb files at every update, it's all a waste of time... Only the apk file should be updated when the game gets updated...

All you have to do is rename the obb file, then uninstall the current version, install the updated version and rename the obb file back to normal... That's all it takes...

Thanks. I'll try this.

Guest enmanuel381

Probado en note 3. Corriendo genial. :)

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Guest lekvar

Thank you guys. but i cannot play offline. what i do wrong ?

connection fail and wanna connect to ultimate server :cry:

online work good

edit:

description:

install instruction:

play online or offline

Thanks answer dzayil

Guest gyxter

If your phone is rooted and have xposed installed and activated, try using fake wifi module to play the game even when offline. The module works great with my spiderman unlimited game which also requires to be connected online in order to play. :)

Guest rv5750

Hey guys, how can I download commentary? At start I got a popup to download it but I cancelled it. Now I can't find the option to download it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest zitanix
If your phone is rooted and have xposed installed and activated, try using fake wifi module to play the game even when offline. The module works great with my spiderman unlimited game which also requires to be connected online in order to play. :)

not working for me on note 3 n900

Probado en note 3. Corriendo genial. :)

A mi también perfecto en note 3, pero me pensaba que era el FIFA normal escogiendo equipo y liga, así no me gusta nada...

Guest enmanuel381

Yes. Just online :/

Guest Sai

But sir I could successfully install the application and I could also start playing the game but I did not get the buttons(sprint,pass,shoot and also the d-pad). Please help me I really want to play the game.

Guest karanthebest

Plz tell me that it will work on xperia c or not and also about all the modes plzz

Guest fasda

by Sai » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:19 pm

But sir I could successfully install the application and I could also start playing the game but I did not get the buttons(sprint,pass,shoot and also the d-pad). Please help me I really want to play the game.

You can turn this on in the game options.

Guest narcotrix

For speech, u look in settings>audio... There u can download UK, FR, GE and another 1...

& people, plz, stop whining about working or not on Ur devices. Just download, and follow instructions of the guyz who post the release... They know what they're talking about, so trust them for once! Thx

Guest rv5750
For speech, u look in settings>audio... There u can download UK, FR, GE and another 1...

& people, plz, stop whining about working or not on Ur devices. Just download, and follow instructions of the guyz who post the release... They know what they're talking about, so trust them for once! Thx

Thanks for the reply but where exactly do I go to find settings when I open FIFA 15 UT. Out of the five tabs (Home, Play, Transfer, Club or Store) in which tab I can find settings?