1 post in this topic
AppBlock - Stay Focused v1.2.9 [Pro]
Overview: AppBlock - Stay Focused is a free android application that helps you (its users) to block temporarily distracting programs on his mobile like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and addictive apps like Talking Tom or Angela, etc. so that you can stay focused in your work.
The blocker app can get activated for a precise time and date, and once the pre-set time duration gets over, the barring gets automatically over.
How to use:
The app AppBlock - Stay Focused is really easy to use. Post download, you can select applications that may seem distracting while you are doing some important jobs and keep their notification off for a certain time according to your preference. There are more to check:
• By using app blocker, you can block temporarily, Facebook, Twitter, What’s App, You Tube, etc.
• You can block temporarily your mail also: for example, if you are on your weekend vacation, you can keep your email notification off.
• If you don't want change settings during blocking time. Just add AppBlock into blocked apps
• You can disable other notifications also if needed for a specific time to help you in concentrating more in your office chore. (One important update: Notification blocking works from android version 4.3).
Take a look at the app blocker features of the app AppBlock and get a detail idea how this utility and privacy protector app works for your work-life balance:
• Block application launch: be choosy and selective about app launch,
• Disable notifications from particular application: you can avoid unwanted communications,
• Create profiles with rules for group of particular applications: you can impose restriction of public profile,
• Protect your AppBlock application with PIN code: it will enhance your security protocol and privacy configuration on mobile,
• Boost your productivity: you can work with better concentration and colleagues will not be able to distract you with their tweets and pokes on your mobile,
• List of blocked notifications so you don't miss anything
Download the app AppBlock - Stay Focused and stay more focused only on your work. It is a simple and supportive way to enhance your productivity and work quality by staying focus on your work only.
minor changes and improvements
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PRO features Unlocked
Gun Safe v1.0.49
Overview: Gun Safe is your silver bullet solution for personal firearm data management.
Gun Safe is your silver bullet solution for personal firearm data management.
If you own a firearm, this is the app for you!
Gun Safe is rated one of the 15 Best Hunting and Fishing Apps for 2014 by Game and Fish Magazine.
Gun Safe is rated one of the Best 35 Deer Hunting Apps for Android and iPhone by Advanced Hunter
Gun Safe is totally secure storage for your firearms information.
Store data about firearms, ammunition, permits, memberships and range sessions in a 256-bit AES encrypted database.
Gun Safe requires NO network permissions.
All data and pictures are encrypted.
Innovative features make Gun Safe the best firearms app available.
• Store your gun inventory data, ammunition stock, and other firearm information
• Record sales details for each gun
• View/Print PDF Bill of Sale for a gun.
• For devices running Android KitKat the PDF File is populated with sale information
• Track your NFA items.
• View firearm and CCW laws by state. Concealed carry reciprocity shown on map.
• Convenient ammunition filter for viewing total rounds per caliber
• Use barcode scanner to quickly add or remove ammunition
• Export your gun, ammunition, permit, and range session data to CSV file
• Unlimited photos for every item stored
• Easy data entry through helpful auto-complete text fields
• Complete storage of your firearms details, for easy reporting in case of theft. Great for insurance purposes.
• Keep track of all your accessories. Even associate certain accessories to a gun.
Monitor range progress easily with Gun Safe.
• Inventory your ammunition
• Easily record permit and membership information- keep track of expiration dates
• Photograph and score your targets. Average groupings display in app!
Gun Safe keeps your data secure.
• Secure database backup- utilize local storage, or cloud services, including Google Drive and Dropbox
• Quick locking and full database purging capabilities
• Password protection and NO back doors!
Gun Safe is the best app to keep all your firearms accessible and secure! Download it today.
Improve Range Session Ammo selection
Fix Viewing Large Pictures on certain devices
This app has no advertisements
My Backup Pro v4.5.2 Mod Lite
Overview: MyBackup Pro is the easiest backup for Android. Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
MyBackup Pro is the easiest, most reliable, and feature packed Android backup solution available.
Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
Find out why over 5 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
- Backup and Restore using your local device or SD card
* Backup and Restore using an On The Go (OTG) USB card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers, or use your Dropbox account
- Cloud backup to your personal Google Drive Cloud account
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Backup directly to your computer over the Internet!
- Schedule multiple different backups to multiple locations
- Restore to an existing or new Android device
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android 1.6+ devices supported!
- Available in 16 languages
- Super easy backup with advanced features and settings
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device remotely from our website
- Applications (Including Data if Rooted)
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper (Pre Android 4.4 KitKat)
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their phones.
Cloud Backup (RerWare Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive) or local backups to your device/SD card.
Supporting the most content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backup onto the same or new Android device.
Migrate feature allows you to move any and all supported content directly from one Device to another over WiFi.
View your Data, Apps and Media backups online by logging into the Web Viewer at the RerWare website.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone can backup APK and the Data/Setting of all applications
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to select multiple applications and perform the following functions with batch operations:
- Freeze bloatware and system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Link to Apps
- Link Apps
- Force Close applications
If you should have any questions or support needs, please do not hesitate to contact us using the support Email provided. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We appreciate your business.
-Fixed backup/restore apk+data errors on some rooted devices.
Cleared resources, crossed graphics, Ru languages (default), En.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credit Alex
X-plore File Manager Donate v3.92.14 Mod Lite
Overview: X-plore is dual-pane file manager with tree view, LAN/FTP/Root/Clouds and more.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - _http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com, Picasa
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - _http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Music player ***
● App manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - _http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - _http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
X-plore contains music player that can play music tracks from any available location.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
Fixes for writing to removable storage
Support only arm;
Optimized graphics and cleaned resources;
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English.
PREMIUM features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements
Ghost Commander File Manager v1.53.10 Final
Overview: Ghost Commander is a dual-panel file manager (as well as a FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, Drive, BOX, Dropbox client!) which will let you to manage your files locally or remotely as well as tweak your system in the root mode.
It is customizable, ad-free open sourced and donation supported!
The main idea behind this is classic: copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by most other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
To not overload the display with extra checkboxes, each file row is divided by two zones: tapping on the left you open files and folders, tapping on the right you select multiple items. If you are left handed, that could be swapped in the settings.
Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares, as well as Google Drive, BOX and Dropbox cloud storage (plugin required), plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and work with as it was a regular folder.
For advanced users, this file manager also supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with protected system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of options which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* easy sorting by name, extension, size or date
* customizable multiselect (by tapping, or select by wildcards)
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes in system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* working with files via the MediaStore perspective (which allows writing access to external SDcard on Kitkat)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, view inside a ZIP without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 and SHA-1
* file search by content and other properties
* text editor (built-in or external)
* text and picture viewers
* sends files via email, Bluetooth and so on
* personalization: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to a player app (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive, Dropbox and BOX or any WebDAV enabled cloud storage (with plugins)
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi go down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
The website: http://tinyurl.com/gc1site .
Vote for new features: http://tinyurl.com/gc-user
Help with localization: https://crowdin.com/project/ghost-commander
If you like this application, a small donation to help further development will be appreciated!
Keywords: root, file manager, manage files, file explorer, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel
Video by Appgovideo.com
The text editor now can fling a long text
When no hardware menu button and the action bar is turned off, the text editor, text viewer and the picture viewer shows a small floating menu button over the content
Fix, device rotation does not affect the color file masks anymore
This app has no advertisements
ES File Explorer File Manager v188.8.131.52 build (568)
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
• Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
• Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
• Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
• Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
• App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
• SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
• Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Smart Charge: Display SD card status, real-time new files on screen when charging
• Real-time Observer：help load recently added files in library 80% faster
ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
1. Message box includes more tech info for you VIEW
2. Logger floating widget position could be auto-remembered
3. ES Swipe added
4. Optimized overall performance
This app has no advertisements
ML Manager Pro: APK Extractor v3.0.1
Overview: ML Manager Pro is a customizable application manager for Android 4.0+ with root features.
★ FEATURES ★
• Extract installed & system apps and save locally as APK.
• Organize your applications marking them as favorite.
• Share APK with friends using Dropbox, Telegram, email, etc.
• Uninstall apps easily.
• Customization options available in Settings.
• No root required.
• Material Design.
• Open Source and licensed under GPL v3.
☆ PRO FEATURES (requires Root) ☆
• Hide apps from the device launcher.
• Easily manage your hidden apps from the side panel.
• Uninstall system apps.
• Remove cache per app.
• Clean data per app.
★ MENTIONED IN... ★
• TheAndroidSoul (EN): "The UI is pretty great, obviously. We’re really loving it."
• AndroidSpain (ES): "ML Manager is really easy to use and does not require any technical knowledge to use."
• HDBlog (IT): "If you need a simple, beautiful and optimized application, without losing basic and essential features, ML Manager is a good choice."
• SvetAndroida (CZ): "If you need to extract the APK file of some of your installed applications or share it, ML Manager is a simple and functional solution for it."
Want to talk about ML Manager and stay informed of the latest developments of the application? You can also participate in the official community on Google+. You are welcome! https://plus.google.com/communities/111960842500303983487
• Fix FC's for some devices.
Other recent features:
• Partial support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Note: if you get some error message after accepting the permissions when extracting an app, please restart ML Manager
Introducing the biggest ML Manager update ever!
• Upload your APKs to APKMirror using ML Manager.
• Extract APKs in background: APKs will be extracted in background and a notification will be displayed instead of a dialog. You can enable “Always extract in background” in Settings too.
• ML Manager will auto-detects when an app has been installed from other store (Amazon App Store and Galaxy Apps).
• Pro users: "Compact" app layout has been improved and now includes an "Extract" button.
This app has no advertisements
Taskbar (Donate Version) v3.2 b137
Overview: Taskbar puts a start menu and recent apps tray on top of your screen that's accessible at any time, increasing your productivity and turning your Android tablet (or phone) into a real multitasking machine!
On devices running Android 7.0 Nougat, Taskbar can also launch apps in freeform windows for a PC-like experience! No root required! (see below for instructions)
Also works great as an Android app launcher for Chromebooks! (Be sure to set your Chrome OS shelf to autohide)
Featured on PhoneArena, Liliputing, AndroidHeadlines, XDA-Developers, Android Police, 9to5Google, Android Community, All About Android, Android Authority, AddictiveTips, Lifehacker, and WonderHowTo!
Now featuring a brand-new app logo by Mark Morilla!
If you find Taskbar useful, please consider upgrading to the Donate Version! Simply tap the "Donate" option at the bottom of the app (or, on the web, click here).
• Start menu - shows you all applications installed on the device, configurable as a list or as a grid
• Recent apps tray - shows your most recently used apps and lets you easily switch between them
• Collapsible and hideable - show it when you need it, hide it when you don't
• Many different configuration options - customize Taskbar however you want
• Pin favorite apps or block the ones you don't want to see
• Designed with keyboard and mouse in mind
• 100% free, open source, and no ads
Freeform window mode (Android 7.0 Nougat)
Taskbar lets you launch apps in freeform floating windows on Android 7.0 Nougat. No root access is required. Simply follow these steps to configure your device for launching apps in freeform mode:
1. Check the box for "Freeform window support" inside the Taskbar app
2. Follow the directions that appear in the pop-up to enable the proper settings on your device
3. With Taskbar turned on, go to your device's recent apps page
4. Clear all recent apps, then go back to the (empty) recent apps page
5. Press Taskbar's start button and select an app to launch it in a freeform window
For more information and detailed instructions, click "Help & instructions for freeform mode" inside the Taskbar app.
NOTE: Taskbar's ability to launch apps in freeform mode is not fully compatible with O Developer Preview, due to a bug in the API that Taskbar uses to set launch bounds for activities. If you rely on Taskbar to launch apps in freeform mode, please stay on Nougat for now.
New in 3.2:
• Added option to only show currently running apps (requires Taskbar to be installed in the system partition)
• Various fixes for O Developer Preview
This app has no advertisements
Glextor App Mgr & Organizer v184.108.40.2064 [Patched]
Overview: An application organizer. In addition. it provides you with the necessary tools and options for managing your applications
It is a better alternative to Android default application drawer. It will help you to manage with hundreds of applications. It is one of the best and full-featured app manager and organizer for Android!
Organize your applications with autogrouping to folders feature which is based on Google Play categories. Newly installed applications can be categorized automatically. If you want to get more personalized structure, create your own folders or just rename predefined ones. It is possible to assign each application to several groups at the same time according to your needs. Use system folders to get quick access to most used, last used, or last installed apps.
Rooted devices support
Use root tools for batch operations to install/uninstall apps fast and easily, uninstall system applications.
Mark applications as favorites to find them easily. Your favorite apps are always placed at the beginning when app list is sorted by name. Use filters to see only favorites. Use system group Favorites to access all your favorite applications inside one folder.
Backup & restore
With your own repository you don’t need to reinstall all your software and games from Market each time you upgrade your OS or configure new Android device. Backup APK files to SD card or just save Market links by adding applications to the repository to get quick access to your favorite apps for installation. Customize backup settings according to your needs. New version of your favorite software is awful? Restore one of the previous versions backuped by Glextor AppManager.
Group shortcuts & widgets
Now you don’t need to have dozens of shortcuts on your desktop. Use group desktop shortcuts and widgets to put your desktop in order.
• Interface customization
• Configuration export
• Manage installed apps
• Hide unused apps
• Share your favorite apps with your friends instantly (Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email, etc.)
• Use search and filters to find needed apps quickly
Full version features:
★ Ability to add subfolders to top folders
★ Root tools (batch operations of install/uninstall apps faster and easier, uninstalling system applications)
★ Backup history (multiple backups per app)
★ Automatic update of app backups when new version is installed
★ Ability to hide as many apps as you need (Free version allows to hide up to 3 apps)
★ Ability to hide social panel from drawer
★ System groups customization (Free version allows to show up to 5 items only inside System folder)
★ Context menu customization
★ Transparency customization for desktop group popup
★ Automatic applying icon packs to all applications
★ Ability to reconfigure widgets
★ Absence of an advertisement block
- Fixed crash after on renaming app
- Added batch desktop shortcut creation for groups
- Fixed flashing widgets
- Fixed soft keyboard appearing in Add To Repository dialog
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Added support of hashtags in app notes for searching
- Added Import APK dialog
- Updated Polish localization - thanks the translator!
This app has no advertisements
Overview: 7Zipper help you to browse
(7Zipper is not just un7zipper but a total commander for file management, and it require some permission)
SDCard,copy,move,delete,rename,zip,unzip,7zip, check usage,backup and launch app
7Zipper app help you to browse
(7Zipper is not just archiver/extractor but a super commander for file management, and it require some permissions.)
zip, 7zip, jar
zip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, 7zip, lzh
support split zip archive (z01, z02 ..., zip.001, zip.002 ..)
- copy,move,paste (file, folder)
- open,rename,delete (file, folder)
- 7zip, zip,unzip,send as
- sdcard usage
- backup app
- image viewer (support animated gif)
- text viewer ( you can open large text file)
- swf (flash) viewer
- system information (cpu, memory, battery, network etc..)
- task killer
- ftp client
- ftp server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- http server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
- photo calendar (all of your photos will be sorted by the date automatically. you can browse your photos by calendar)
- Hex Viewer
- SDCard Storage Usage
- Manage Default app launcher
- Image Resize
- file search & find string in text-files
- memo widget
- d-day widget
- todo widget
- support lan-network
- support access for external storage / usb
- support shortcut for system app permission manager
- stopwatch (count down)
- date calculator
- on ics+, support hidden file zone
This app has banner advertisements