Cxxdroid - Educational IDE for C/C++ v1.0 [Premium]
Overview: Cxxdroid is the most easy to use educational C and C++ IDE for Android.
Cxxdroid is the most easy to use educational C and C++ IDE for Android.
- Offline C/C++ compiler: no Internet is required to run C/C++ programs.
- Package manager and a custom repository with prebuilt packages for common libraries, such as Boost, SQLite, ncurses, libcurl, etc.
- Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
- Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
- C/C++ interpreter mode (REPL) based on CERN Cling is also available.
- Outstanding performance with advanced compiler caching technology.
- Clean and mature architecture: now code is analyzed and compiled with the same compiler, and the IDE doesn't crash completely due to runtime errors in your programs
- UI designed with speed and usability in mind: forget about unobvious shortcuts or touch button combos required just to run your program.
- Real time code prediction, auto indentation and code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
- Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in C++.
- Syntax highlighting & themes.
- One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Important notice: Cxxdroid requires at least 150MB free internal memory. 200MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy libraries such as Boost.
Take a part in development of Cxxdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
The list of features that are not yet available, but we are working to add them:
- Multifile projects
As Cxxdroid main goal is to help user learn C++ programming language, our first priority is porting common libraries, note that when asking us to add some library.
Busybox and GNU ld in Cxxdroid APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email us for the source code.
Clang bundled with Cxxdroid has some important changes, but the source of this fork is currently closed. We are not allowing any reuse of this (or other proprietary) part of Cxxdroid in any other products and will consider this a copyright infringement.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
This app has NO advertisements
Download Instructions: Premium features unlocked
Java N-IDE - Java Compiler for Android v1.2.5 [Donate]
Overview: This project is develop to help the community learn java on android. You can build and run Java file with JDK 1.7.
(No official support) Build apk file (only support armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64)
1. Setup system https://youtu.be/FZtSbgq8ZN0
1. Build java file with library https://youtu.be/fUFqR8ZlChg
3. Build simple Android app https://youtu.be/euZilR8-EhA
Because this is beta version so I will update very often.
1. Java compiler JDK 1.7 ✔
2. Java editor ✔
3. Java auto complete code ✔ (But not working perfect)
4. Java debugger (jdb).
5. Run java file, class file ✔
6. Build java library ✔
7. Support VCS
8. Decompile class, jar
9. Java code formatter (Google Java code formatter) ✔
10. Build Android app. ✔
11. XML auto complete
12. Layout builder for Android
## What does tools the project include?
1. Javac - Java compiler
2. Aapt - Android asset package tool
3. Dx - Dex for dalvik vm
4. Zip Signer
5. Apk builder
I would absolutely love every possible kind of contributions. If you
have a questions, ideas, need help or want to propose a change just open
an issue. Pull request are greatly appreciated.
Update sdk from android 14 to android 21
This app has NO advertisements
Cheat Droid ★ PRO / root only v2.3.2
Requirements: 2.3+ | ROOT
Overview: Cheat Droid is a developer's tool. You are a developer and want to debug the shared preferences of your apps and games.
IMPORTANT: ROOT ACCESS NEEDED! (READ BELOW.)
Cheat Droid is a developer's tool. You are a developer and want to debug the shared preferences of your apps and games? You care about data privacy and want to see, what apps save which information about you? You forgot your password in your own app or game and try to recover it? You are simply some sort of "hacker" and simply technically interested?
Then give Cheat Droid - Shared Preferences Editor a try! Shared Preferences are the most common way for Android apps and games to store settings or information inside your phone data. For example, a puzzle game might store the current level inside this file. Or other games might store your money, gold count, highscore or whatever in it. Apps might track, how many times you started them. Or when was the last time.
However, please note the disclaimer below. Cheat Droid is rather adapted for technical, scientifical and debugging reasons.
★ view, edit, add, search through and delete shared preferences
★ export and import preference files
★ browse through sqlite database files
★ export and import any other application files (CheatDroid ★ PRO only)
★ edit sqlite database files (CheatDroid ★ PRO only)
FRQEUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is root and why won't CheatDroid work without it?
Basically, root access provides your Android smartphone with admin privileges (including editing system files like CheatDroid does). Therefore, you need a rooted phone for CheatDroid.
For some apps I do not find a lot of Shared Preferences to edit, why?
Since no developer is forced to USE Shared Preferences, those apps might use another way to store their settings. CheatDroid does not work everywhere.
How do I get my phone rooted?
Check out the internet, you will definitely find enough material. For instance, you could google "Rooting [your phone name+model]". Also, you might want to try out one of these links:
Cheat Droid needs root access - accordingly, every use of it can also negatively affect the functionality of other apps or even of the whole system! Do only use if you really know what you are doing. I do not assume any liability if you mess up your device or the functionality of other apps. hink of exporting and creating backups of those shared preferences files you might want to edit. If an app does not work properly anymore, you can try clearing its data.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THIS APP FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE. You are not allowed to (commercially and in any other way) damage or disrupt a third party. Everything you do happens on your own responsibility.
- smaller bug fixes / stability improvements
- implemented search function in shared preferences editor
- added "add preference item" function
- implemented various file validity checks and error messages
- material design, nicer UI and usability
- no crash at start-up on Android 7
- MUCH (!) more stable
- much faster
This app has no advertisements
Material Design Toolkit Pro v1.1.004
Requirements: 3.0 and up
Overview: A set of tools to visualize Material Design UI elements on your devices.
- Color palette
- Typography size and style
- Material Theme Builder
- CardView Builder
- Material icon catalogue
- DP/PX Converter*
You can preview the actual color and font effects on your real device. This app is the best tool for confirming theme colors with your project clients.
*Optional In-app upgrade to Pro Version: with no Ad banners and unlock all features.
Theme Builder: Added color picker / HEX color support (Pro Version only)
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Pro features Unlocked