3 posts in this topic
Always On AMOLED - BETA 0.9.7.4 beta [Donate]
Requirements: Android 4.4 and up
Overview: Get an always on display for your phone or tablet.
Keep your screen on all the time.
The first open source always on app!
The idea is to provide users with information about, time, date, notifications and more and all without having to touch the phone. Just by looking at it.
This is made possible thanks to AMOLED displays. Most of the screen stays black except for a few pixels.
• Always On Screen
• Notifications - view notifications without touching your device
• New: Now featuring raise to wake!
• Automatic rules - preserve battery using predefined rules
• Auto movement - avoid AMOLED burn-in
• Auto night mode - dim the screen automatically in dark environment
• Pocket mode - lock the device when you leave it in your pocket to save battery
• Custom watch faces - Digital S7 style, Classic 24H, Analog S7 style, Analog Pebble style and more!
• Always On Memo - write a reminder and make it show up on your screen all the time!
• Double tap to wake + Swipe up to wake + Volume keys to wake + Back button to wake
• Force orientation - set your preferred screen orientation
• Customization - change the text color, text size,font, brightness and more
• Can be used as a night clock
• Greenify integration - start Greenify automatically when locking the screen to save battery
• Force doze - activate doze when the screen is in the always on state
• FREE AND OPEN SOURCE!
The app is in BETA, it still has bugs and lacks features.
The app needs camera permission to toggle the flashlight
The app needs phone permission to recognize incoming calls, dismiss the always on screen and show the incoming call screen.
Modify system settings permission
The app needs permission to modify system settings to change the brightness of the lock screen.
** Note: For Xiaomi devices you will need to access the Security App -> Permissions -> Permissions -> Always On AMOLED -> Display pop-up window permission and Show on Lock screen.
Google Plus Community
Wave to wake
Wake on new notification
Adjust Raise to wake sensitivity
Music player supports third party music apps like Spotify
A new donation option
Option to choose language
Vast improvements to notifications related features
Improved animation when the always on screen appears
Only show a message for important notifications
Removed dark mode
Vibrate on dismiss gestures
Fixes for android 4.4
Many bug fixes
This app has NO advertisements
Download Instructions: Donate features unlocked
Tiles v1.0 build 23
Requirements: 7.0 +
Overview: Tiles makes use of the new Quick Settings Tile API ( https://developer.android.com/preview/api-overview.html#tile_api ) to provide new tiles that can be added to Quick Settings to change system settings and take quick actions without leaving the context of the current app.
Tiles also uses the new Awareness API ( https://developers.google.com/awareness/overview ) to get the weather conditions for the current location.
Applications: tap to show a list of all installed apps or launch your favorite.
Adaptive brightness: toggle adaptive and manual mode.
Brightness: toggle between high and low brightness according to the levels you set.
Calculator: start Google proprietary Calculator app (App needs to be installed).
Calendar: start your calendar app to view all events or add a new one.
Call: open the phone app or make a call to the contact you set.
Camera: start the camera app in video or still image mode.
Email: open the email app or email the contact you set.
Lock: lock the device.
Map: open Google Map and display your current location.
NFC: check on/off state and open NFC settings.
Power: choose to reboot, reboot to recovery, reboot bootloader or power off your device [root].
Reminder: quickly add a reminder to be shown as a notification *.
Ringer mode: change ringer mode state (silent, normal, vibrate) or open volume panel.
Screen on: keep your device awake.
Sync: enable or disable master sync with just one tap.
Street View: open Google Street View and display current location.
Timer: start a timer.
Web search: search the web without leaving the context of your current app.
Weather: retrieve and display current weather conditions.
* For a short demo of the Reminder Tile, please watch this 62 seconds video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmipKgO8eg
Featured on MakeUseOf: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/8-best-app ... ngs-panel/
- Performances and stability improvements.
- Add Clipboard tile.
- Tune down and speed up dialog animations.
- Maps, Street View & Weather tiles: improve Google Awareness API errors handling.
- Minor design fixes and enhancements.
- Add Telegram and IRC Freenode links to feedback&support.
This app has no advertisements
Total Commander v2.80 beta 5 [Clone Mod]
Overview: Android version of the desktop file manager Total Commander
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
New icon "delete forever" from http://www.material.io for delete function
Show thumbnails for webp images
Media player: Remember last playlist (when player gets killed by system). 15 seconds notification when closed via 'X' button
Bugfixes: Send via Bluetooth not working, error unpacking large ZIP files with many small files
Support only arm;
Repainted the application icon;
Renamed in "File Management";
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credits Alex
Droid RAM Optimizer v2.0
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: Maximize Android RAM speed with ease, Droid RAM Optimizer is a lightweight application that served to accelerate the performance of your android phone, only with one touch to clear the remnants of the program and turn off unused programs. sophistication contained in this application one of them is very light for any mobile phone so that further increase the performance of your phone, this application does not require a large memory space but can have an enormous impact on the performance and the speed of phone you have.
This application was created with a simple to be easy to use in accordance with its function is accelerating android phone's performance by turning off unused programs that can hinder the performance of the phone, comes with memory usage monitoring and control applications running.
Maximize the performance of your phone:
** Easy and Fast Application
** Maximize RAM your phone
** Clean up trash and tasks
** Monitoring of application and memory
The best application to speed up the performance of your phone
This app has no advertisements
Taskbar Donated v3.0.4 b112
Overview: Taskbar puts a start menu and recent apps tray on top of your screen that's accessible at any time, increasing your productivity and turning your Android tablet (or phone) into a real multitasking machine!
On devices running Android 7.0 Nougat, Taskbar can also launch apps in freeform windows for a PC-like experience! No root required! (see below for instructions)
Also works great as an Android app launcher for Chromebooks! (Be sure to set your Chrome OS shelf to autohide)
Featured on PhoneArena, Liliputing, AndroidHeadlines, XDA-Developers, Android Police, 9to5Google, Android Community, All About Android, Android Authority, AddictiveTips, Lifehacker, and WonderHowTo!
Now featuring a brand-new app logo by Mark Morilla!
If you find Taskbar useful, please consider upgrading to the Donate Version! Simply tap the "Donate" option at the bottom of the app (or, on the web, click here).
• Start menu - shows you all applications installed on the device, configurable as a list or as a grid
• Recent apps tray - shows your most recently used apps and lets you easily switch between them
• Collapsible and hideable - show it when you need it, hide it when you don't
• Many different configuration options - customize Taskbar however you want
• Pin favorite apps or block the ones you don't want to see
• Designed with keyboard and mouse in mind
• 100% free, open source, and no ads
Freeform window mode (Android 7.0 Nougat)
Taskbar lets you launch apps in freeform floating windows on Android 7.0 Nougat. No root access is required. Simply follow these steps to configure your device for launching apps in freeform mode:
1. Check the box for "Freeform window support" inside the Taskbar app
2. Follow the directions that appear in the pop-up to enable the proper settings on your device
3. With Taskbar turned on, go to your device's recent apps page
4. Clear all recent apps, then go back to the (empty) recent apps page
5. Press Taskbar's start button and select an app to launch it in a freeform window
For more information and detailed instructions, click "Help & instructions for freeform mode" inside the Taskbar app.
New in 3.0.4:
• Added warning dialog for CyanogenMod / LineageOS users with power button issue
This app has no advertisements
MacroDroid - Device Automation v3.17.2 [Pro]
Overview: MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and displays adverts. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros and remove all adverts.
I make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately I can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact me at [email protected] with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). I will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
Added Trigger That Fired constraint.
Added Widget Button Modify action.
Added Wireless option to power connected trigger.
Added specific month selection to Day of Month trigger.
Answer Call action no longer requires a rooted device.
Added MPEG4 Option to audio recording (for higher quality recording)
Fixed issue with import data failing to load .mdr file
Fixed issue where multiple macros with the same location trigger zone would not all run
Added toggle option to Battery Saver action.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PRO features Unlocked | Maps work | Analytics Disabled
Compass Pro v1.4.2 [Patched]
Overview: Always be informed about north, your heading (azimuth) and location.
Main advantages of our Compass app:
• Beautiful and modern material design style.
• Status bar notification - know your direction and address while using other apps.
• Colorful themes - personalize the look of your compass.
• Unique feature "course scale". Enables you to mark your preferred azimuth and determine your return direction.
• Supported compass scale units: degrees, mils and grads.
• Easy to use.
• Displays magnetic heading, true heading, magnetic field, location and address.
- Course scale is remembered when app is closed.
- It is possible to set constant heading shift in settings.
- Notification priority may be adjusted in settings.
- Settings screen groupped with headers.
- Notification background color is taken from primary app color.
- Slovak language is supported.
- Pre Honeycomb devices are no longer supported.
- Fixed compass overlap after device rotation with expanded bottom bar.
- Few other bug fixes.
This app has no advertisements
AIDA64 v1.44 [Mod Lite]
Overview: Hardware and software information utility for Android based devices. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- WiFi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for watches
- Android 2.1 or later
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -- also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
- CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
- On Android 2.1 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -- also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn't need and doesn't utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
- Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
- Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
- Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn't properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn't fully support the new APIs).
- Settings / text size configuration
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X30 (MT6799)
Previous version 1.43:
- Fixed: camera properties detection via Camera2 API
- Fixed: crash at Devices page
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio X20 (MT6797M)
- Fixed: 5GHz WiFi capability reporting for Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge
Previous version 1.42:
- Fixed: core architecture detection for Helio P10, Snapdragon 415, Snapdragon 430
Support only armv7;
Removed support for Android Wear (wearable);
Optimized graphics, cleaned resources and manifest;
Languages: Ru, Uk, En.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PREMIUM features Unlocked
X-plore File Manager v3.90.01 [Mod]
Overview: X-plore is dual-pane file manager with tree view, LAN/FTP/Root/Clouds and more.
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, SkyDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - _http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - _http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - _http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN (local area network).
The system allows access to shared folders on computers connected to LAN, or even remote server if it supports SMB protocol.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
● New Video player
● Some fixes and improvements
xxhdpi resolution (icons) - may not be the correct display of different resolution dpi.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: credits BOTROBOTMOD PREMIUM features Unlocked | Drive work
DU Battery Saver - Power Saver v220.127.116.11 Patched
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: DU Battery Saver is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer, and can help you get up to 50% more battery life for your Android phone! Over 400 million users around the world love DU Battery Saver.
DU Battery Saver is a FREE battery saving app that makes your battery last longer, and can help you get up to 50% more battery life for your Android phone! Over 400 million users around the world love DU Battery Saver. With DU Battery Saver's smart pre-set battery power management modes, one-touch controls and healthy battery charger stage features, you can solve battery problems and extend your battery life.
Why DU Battery Saver (Battery Booster & Battery Charger) is a MUST-HAVE app?
★ Convenient Battery Saver - The "OPTIMIZE" home screen widget allows you to stop power-consumptive background apps with one tap to boost your battery life.
★ Smart Pre-set Modes - Choose the mode that fits your battery power usage, or customize to find the right balance of battery life and performance using our battery saver.
★ Phone Cooler - The cool down feature works by systematically monitoring, managing, and disabling CPU-intensive apps in order to reduce phone temperature to a safe level and protect your hardware.
★ Healthy Charging Manager - Track and implement healthy charging practices in different stages to keep your battery working its best.
★ Added new Charging Screensaver - Boost charging speed by 20%，Optimize battery life with battery optimizer.
★ Accurate Status - Smart technology helps you know exactly how much battery charging time you've got left with a detailed analysis of your Android apps and hardware.
DU Battery Saver & Battery Monitor Widget is the simplest and easiest way to keep your Android phone working well when you need it, and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps, and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Features and Benefits of DU Battery Saver & Battery Charger (Battery Widget & Battery monitor)：
► One-Click Optimization: Instantly find and fix battery power consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to fine-tune your energy savings;
► Anytime Optimization: Manage background apps and phone hardware easily with the smart home screen widget;
► Accurate Status: See exactly how much battery charge you have left with a detailed analysis of your Android apps and hardware;
► Smart Pre-set Modes: Choose or customize a mode that fits your energy usage;
► Better Battery Details: View your phone's battery power level by percentage or by time remaining;
► Healthy Charge Stage Manager: Track and implement healthy charging practices in different stages to keep your battery working its best; system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
► Widget Included: Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
► Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time: Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
► Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
More questions about DU Battery Saver & Battery Booster? Contact us at [email protected]
Other DU apps:
DU Speed Booster：_https://goo.gl/hKIl74
Find us online:
Version 18.104.22.168 Updates:
1. Optimized overall performance and enhanced the user experience.
2. Bugs fixed.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: Pro features unlocked