SNB

MX Player Pro v1.8.0 (Patched/with DTS/Android 6.0)

16 posts in this topic

It should still work even with KK/LP, at max some feat will break or not work but thats it.

Im using it on 5.1 (LP) atm and works perfectly so far.

°EDIT°

I correct myself; this one isnt installing i had installed the nightly build from the site. So i guess we have to wait till they make it supportive of <6.0.

Nightly works tho.

To ↑

I have Avast, too. About a third of the 'ad-free, cracked, modded, patched' apps I install say that. It's just seeing the crack that allowed you to get this for free. Just choose 'Ignore'.

17 minutes ago, Soulcoma said:

To ↑

I have Avast, too. About a third of the 'ad-free, cracked, modded, patched' apps I install say that. It's just seeing the crack that allowed you to get this for free. Just choose 'Ignore'.

Sorry,

But why you use anti virus on Android device?

On 11/29/2015, 1:22:41, theone11120 said:

Sorry,

But why you use anti virus on Android device?

I can't tell if you're joking. Um, okay. If you download a lot of modded apps, or open spam emails, or a few dozen other things with your phone, it's just common sense. I can summarize what the app does, but I have Avast Premium on a rooted phone which does a lot more than the free version with no root.

Foremost are security tools like a virus and malware scanner, trojan removal, stagefright etc. patches(for those who rooted, purposely turned off software updates & haven't gotten any firmware updates lately, like me), an app manager with app locking on a per app basis, and even a firewall(root). 
It checks every app you install (if you want it to) for malware, & against vulnerabilities & wifi threats to the OS. It has an Ad-detector & can tell you if an app uses AdMob or whatever other shady companies, then disable the ads.
The SMS & Call Filters allow you to block numbers from those you don’t want to be able to contact you. 

The Anti-Theft is best in class & why I chose Avast. Login to my.avast & see where the phone is & it saves weeks of data so you can watch the phone on a map & track it continuously - I watched a blue dot(my cell) on Google Maps on fast forward & for 3-4 minutes I tracked my last 30 days as it zoomed around the city in my car. Remote wipe or lock or sound a LOUD siren. Take a picture of the thie & it gets emailed to you. Geo-fencing(root) is cool: set a perimeter, like 100 yards if you're at a bar/club. If it goes 101 yards past where you set your location, it'll dial your emergency contacts and email you. And so so much more.
There's also a built-in backup app that's decent, but I use Titanium for that.
That's like, only 25% of what it can do.

If you really don't know what an AV is for & why it's not just for PC's anymore, just go to the Play Store and search 'anti-virus'. There are tons, literally, so Avast isn't the only one. Or type in 'Avast' & read a more detailed summation on the app's read me page. I hope that helps, if you were being serious. (The average user, who isn't on a site like this, and doesn't root, torrent, etc., may be fine without an AV perhaps. Not me, though.)

Take care.

TLDR; Because it works and has lots of features. Sorry 4 the novel.

On 12/1/2015, 7:49:52, Soulcoma said:

I can't tell if you're joking. Um, okay. If you download a lot of modded apps, or open spam emails, or a few dozen other things with your phone, it's just common sense. I can summarize what the app does, but I have Avast Premium on a rooted phone which does a lot more than the free version with no root.

Foremost are security tools like a virus and malware scanner, trojan removal, stagefright etc. patches(for those who rooted, purposely turned off software updates & haven't gotten any firmware updates lately, like me), an app manager with app locking on a per app basis, and even a firewall(root). 
It checks every app you install (if you want it to) for malware, & against vulnerabilities & wifi threats to the OS. It has an Ad-detector & can tell you if an app uses AdMob or whatever other shady companies, then disable the ads.
The SMS & Call Filters allow you to block numbers from those you don’t want to be able to contact you. 

The Anti-Theft is best in class & why I chose Avast. Login to my.avast & see where the phone is & it saves weeks of data so you can watch the phone on a map & track it continuously - I watched a blue dot(my cell) on Google Maps on fast forward & for 3-4 minutes I tracked my last 30 days as it zoomed around the city in my car. Remote wipe or lock or sound a LOUD siren. Take a picture of the thie & it gets emailed to you. Geo-fencing(root) is cool: set a perimeter, like 100 yards if you're at a bar/club. If it goes 101 yards past where you set your location, it'll dial your emergency contacts and email you. And so so much more.
There's also a built-in backup app that's decent, but I use Titanium for that.
That's like, only 25% of what it can do.

If you really don't know what an AV is for & why it's not just for PC's anymore, just go to the Play Store and search 'anti-virus'. There are tons, literally, so Avast isn't the only one. Or type in 'Avast' & read a more detailed summation on the app's read me page. I hope that helps, if you were being serious. (The average user, who isn't on a site like this, and doesn't root, torrent, etc., may be fine without an AV perhaps. Not me, though.)

Take care.

TLDR; Because it works and has lots of features. Sorry 4 the novel.

Pls could you share a link to download avast app?

Does it require rooted device?

Thanks

17 hours ago, theone11120 said:
On 11/28/2015, 8:29:01, rocco6 said:

There is a patched premium version on this site.:

Doesn't require root, but can do even more if you root your device.

2 hours ago, Soulcoma said:

There is a patched premium version on this site.:

Doesn't require root, but can do even more if you root your device.

Thank you :)

I asked my friends about android anti virus. They suggested dr. web.

What's different between avast and dr. web? which one is better?