SNB

Next Launcher 3D Shell v3.7.3 Patched

13 posts in this topic

Learn how to upload and get rid of the garbage dailyuploads nothing but spam... Sends you to stupid virus sites...I avoid anything with that link...ppl who use it are goofs

Learn how to upload and get rid of the garbage dailyuploads nothing but spam... Sends you to stupid virus sites...I avoid anything with that link...ppl who use it are goofs

uk u can get out of here and live ur life safer of anything by throwing ur stupid phone to the garbage and along with it urself too,who let this dam spammer in here,some1 to bann this garbage and goof out of this site,is nothing but trouble,posting in all the posts the same thing,maybe is a dev that had an app that it wasn't gd and no1 liked it,pfff,poor bastard

No one is forcing you to use anything from this site, or making you download anything.

I've never had issues. Some of us use ad blockers and antivirus programs to ensure we are not putting garbage on our phones/tablets

Gandalf67 likes this

Two posts and this is pure WHINE , well if you can not navigate SIMPLE host sites what are you doing with APK files LULZ

101 of a 9yr old on a pc ;) adblock plus and UNCHECK ANY BOX lol really where do they come from

NHB likes this

Don't be too strong with him, the internet told me that the dailyuploads site did his mum while wearing a doremon mask and made him watch. That HAS to make you want to choose a different file storage provider.