Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Lucky Patcher v5.8.1

7 posts in this topic

Lucky Patcher v5.8.1
Requirements: 2.0+ ROOT
Overview: You can use this patcher to break some apps' Android Market License Verification or other Verifications

8kw7ggO.jpg

Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.

To use all features of Lucky Patcher, you need a rooted device.
student loan consolidation web hosting free forex trading reward cards

Know :
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can't be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances Netbew will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc...).

WHAT'S NEW

- Update Android patches for some firmwares;
- Fix FC for android < 2.3.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
https://www.google.com/'>>https://www.google.com/
Download Instructions:

irt118, ForSaKeN and jukswede like this

Ok, i have a problem and hopefully can get a fix.

I decided to try the modded google playstore, so i ran the patch to android in lucky patcher, made sure the first 2 options are checked and hit apply. It does its thing and reboots. So i go back to the patch to android and the patchs didnt patch, so i did it again, and again, and again and it just wont patch. So i goto the options below those that say remove all patchs to the core.odex and services.odex files and do those just incase something went wrong. Now after the reboot this time, i encounter a very annoying and confusing issue.

Now everytime i either try to run my playstore it closes and says "Unfortunately Google Playstore has stopped".

It either does that when i run it, or sometimes it loads and when i try to download something it does it then. Im stumped on how to fix it. Im on a stock rooted KitKat 4.4.4 device. Ive tried clearing the playstore cache, data, even reinstalled the playstore to no help with the problem. This only started after doing those things.

Anyone encounter this problem and/or know a solution?

Thanks for any help.

Sent from my 5042T using Tapatalk Pro!

I decided to try the modded google playstore, so i ran the patch to android in lucky patcher, made sure the first 2 options are checked and hit apply. It does its thing and reboots. So i go back to the patch to android and the patchs didnt patch, so i did it again, and again, and again and it just wont patch. So i goto the options below those that say remove all patchs to the core.odex and services.odex files and do those just incase something went wrong. Now after the reboot this time, i encounter a very annoying and confusing issue.

Now everytime i either try to run my playstore it closes and says "Unfortunately Google Playstore has stopped".

It either does that when i run it, or sometimes it loads and when i try to download something it does it then. Im stumped on how to fix it. Im on a stock rooted KitKat 4.4.4 device. Ive tried clearing the playstore cache, data, even reinstalled the playstore to no help with the problem. This only started after doing those things.

Thanks for any help.

If restoring the playstore to it's previous un mod'ed state isn't working, and re installing isn't working.  Are you using a Titainium Back up or any back up restore app?  If so and no help.  Personally I would look at backing up things that matter and flashing a ROM, but just my opinion.

Thanks for any help.

i never used this patcher to patch my google store,i use the more new update for that,like the patcher especially for it,i use this only to take some adds away from games that r extremely annoying,a patch for google store and better than this 1 was posted in here too,with the last version 6.0.0 and i sugest to take the 1 with the installer,it's newer and work better the patch than the 1 in the lucky patcher

Tuami likes this