Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Google Play Store v5.10.30 Patched + Installer

18 posts in this topic

in my lucky patcher ive already patched it so i did the process from no 6 but i cant seems to get it right. It is not modded and when i install apps from playstore it completed download but it stuck on installing..... Help would be appreciated

Ive decided to give this a shot, but want to make sure the process. So if i do the steps for the patched GP, do i still run the installer afterwards or no?

Sent from my 5042T using Tapatalk Pro!

How do i know my playstore is already patched using the installer?

Sent from my GT-S7275B using Tapatalk

Install an app from the android-zone website like drastic DS emulator or fpse PlayStation emulator and if they work then your playstore is patched or look through the apps and games and at the top it will say whether or not the modded play store is needed , just install the app and see if it works....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

in my lucky patcher ive already patched it so i did the process from no 6 but i cant seems to get it right. It is not modded and when i install apps from playstore it completed download but it stuck on installing..... Help would be appreciated

Try going into your settings/apps/ find Google playstore and click on clear data...

Ive decided to give this a shot, but want to make sure the process. So if i do the steps for the patched GP, do i still run the installer afterwards or no?

If the patched version installs correctly then no you don't need the installer as well...

If the patched version installs correctly then no you don't need the installer as well...

Ok thanks alot for ur help!