Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Link Bubble Browser v1.6.4

1 post in this topic

Link Bubble Browser v1.6.4

Requirements: 4.1 and up

Overview: I’m tempted to call this something of a revelation. - The Next Web. This app may very well change the way I browse the web on Android, and you should definitely consider picking it up. - Android Police.

lkTbHmsAG3zXpGJs1Q_FJ-NwP8sEITnFWGUyJEyb

★★★ Recognized in Google Play's Best Apps of 2014 ★★★

★★★ "I’m tempted to call this something of a revelation." - The Next Web ★★★

★★★ "This app may very well change the way I browse the web on Android, and you should definitely consider picking it up." - Android Police ★★★

Link Bubble is an all-new browser designed and crafted solely with mobile devices in mind.

Features include: 

• When you click on a link in an app, Link Bubble loads that webpage in the background, leaving you free to keep using your current app rather than your precious time being wasted watching a page load. Once the page has fully loaded, it will animate on screen.

• Link Bubble's flick physics allow you to go from clicking a link to sharing a link or adding it to a service such as Pocket in little more than a second!

• Load multiple links from your current app at the same time.

• Light and dark themes.

• Reading Mode.

• Gracefully handles links that redirect to other apps. No longer does clicking an Instagram link in Twitter redirect to a full screen browser before loading Instagram!

• Deep integration with the apps on your system.

• Locates embedded YouTube videos on web pages, and provides a shortcut to load those videos directly in the YouTube app.

• Handy stats that illustrate how much time you are saving by using Link Bubble.

Regarding the Location permission: This is required so that you might grant permission for a website to access your location (such as those with an embedded map). Link Bubble itself never accesses your location.

Regarding filesystem permissions: These are required for browser functionality like saving images to your SD card, or selecting a file to upload when prompted by websites.

WHAT'S NEW

[1.6.4]

•Android M compatibility fixes for the fallback browser and left/right bubble pickers. We now display popular browsers which are installed on the device in the application picker.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linkbubble.playstore&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linkbubble.playstore&hl=en

Download Instructions: