Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koumkouat

The Walking Dead No Man's Land v1.1.1.19

16 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead No Man's Land v1.1.1.19

Requirements: 4.0 +

Overview: Stay human and survive in the official mobile game of AMC’s The Walking Dead.

V0Ag6ct.jpg

Join Daryl Dixon in the fight against the flesh-hungry walkers. Do you have what it takes to stay alive? 

The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is a thrilling, action-packed RPG game where tactical choices make a difference between life and death. The one and only, Daryl Dixon, will teach you how to kill and survive - but remember, in the end you are on your own. 

• FIGHT through hordes of walkers in tactical turn-based combat 

• TRAIN your survivor group and upgrade their weapons 

• CHOOSE who lives or dies and keep your people safe 

• HUNT walkers in Terminus, Prison and other familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead 

• JOIN other players in deadly weekly challenges for exclusive rewards

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextgames.android.twd

Download Instructions:

APK:

OBB:

MARAFADO likes this

please stop uploading to dailyuploads and use uploadex instead..its very slow and time cunsuming..thanks anyways

ive downloaded all the files. I place the OBB in the correct folder as usual and when I view the APK files in ES file explorer downloads, I install from their... trouble is that neither APK says installed successfully? they just keeps saying installing

sorted out the install issue by downloading APK installer which worked out perfectly. The only thing that surprised me was the game not available in Ireland for download as its not released here yet

hi guy and thanx   i installed game when i start it  a message says it needs to dl a update it says failed to install update and game wont start, so it wont work until i update u know where i can manually  get update to game and install myself