juan23

Garmin StreetPilot 1.49 Android for rooted/no-rooted devices

23 posts in this topic

Garmin StreetPilot 1.49 Android for no-rooted devices by djeman and Black Wolf

Requirements: OS ICS 4.0.x , rooted or not-rooted device, 800x480 resolution

Operating System: ICS 4.0.x

Overview: This is first Garmin StreetPilot 1.49 Android release for no-rooted devices in the world, it can be used on rooted devices too.

This release is packed for devices with 800x480 resolution, with sdcard or external_sd, like SGS2, HTC HD2, etc. , you can pack it by yourself,

for other resolutions and other paths to internal-external memory by modifying libgarmios.so, explained in thread for Garmin SP Android here on forum.

This mod is done by our friend djeman and BlackWolf, with some ideas about implementation, but all credits go to djeman!

Garmin%20StreetPilot%20for%20android.jpg?dl=1

http://youtu.be/ZVOT9Bah9yM

Instructions:

For SDCARD version, put your Garmin folder on internal memory (for devices which use external memory-micro sd, use release for external sd), install application, and enjoy it ! Another big MOD by djeman and special little app developed by him is GarminSP langs, so on NO-ROOTED devices, you can now select text language through this little application, by press + for some lang, and uninstall it when you want different lang, cause on no-rooted devices, you can't access to gmobilext/system/text folder, but by this BIG MOD of djeman, you have solution for changing text languages.

Download links:

Logo%20uploads.ws.jpg?dl=1

StreetPilot v1.49 all languages:

StreetPilot v1.49 all languages external SD:

You install the apk that corresponds to your device and then put the maps in garmin / map.

goshog likes this

Hi, i clicked on the icon but there was no link in it, it pointed me to the image, kindly take a look.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Hi, i clicked on the icon but there was no link in it, it pointed me to the image, kindly take a look.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

I have changed the links to avoid errors

goshog likes this

This streetPilot works with ICS 4.0.x , rooted or not-rooted device, 800x480 resolution only

The latest map of Southeast Asia is:

City Navigator Southeast Asia NT 2012.20

Do you want it?

This streetPilot works with ICS 4.0.x , rooted or not-rooted device, 800x480 resolution only

The latest map of Southeast Asia is:

Do you want it?

So for android 4.1.2 does not work ??

Yes i want it, can you give link to download :D

goshog likes this

Version: 2012.20

Released: Aug, 2012

Part number: 010-11652-00 (microSD/SD), 010-D0974-00 (Download)

cm-md.jpg

Navigate the streets of Southeast Asia with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your compatible device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more.

Includes motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads throughout the country.

Displays points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, lodging, attractions, shopping and more.

Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible device.

Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street")

Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and more.

Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.

MapID: 2717

More info: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID ... pvID=89892

About Coverage

Features detailed coverage for:

Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei (Gadong, Berakas, Kota Batu, Kilanas, Kianggeh),

Vietnam (ÃÂa Năng, Ha Nôi, Hai Phong, Lâm ÃÂồng Province, Lao Cai Quảng Nam Province, Quảng Ninh Province, Hô Chi Minh (Saigon))

Indonesia (Bali, DKI Jakarta, Central Java, Semarang Kota, Surakarta Kota, East Java (Gresik Kota, Surabaya Kota),East Kalimantan, Balikpapan, North Sulawesi, Manado Kota, North Sumatra, Medan Kota, Riau, Pekanbaru Kota, South Sulawesi, Makassar Kota (Ujung Pandang), Wajo, South Sulawesi, Makassar Kota (Ujung Pandang)

Wajo, South Sumatra, Palembang Kota, West Java, Bandung Kota, Cirebon Kota, Lembang, Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta Kota,

Republic of the Philippines, Aklan, Malay-Boracay Island, Batangas, Batangas City, Select Batangas Beaches, Cavite, Cavite City, Tagaytay City, Cebu, Cebu City, City of Mandaue,Cordoba, Lapu-Lapu City, Davao Del Sur, Davao City

Metro Manila (National Capital Region), City of Mandaluyong, City of Pasay, City of Pasig, Makati, Manila, Quezon City Settlements, Taguig, Pampanga, Angeles City, Mabalacat

Download:

SoutheastAsia_v2012_20.part 1

SoutheastAsia_v2012_20.part 2

i have installed in several phones with 4.x.x and the result is the same i can open the language changer but when i open the garmin app have the unfortunately streetpilot has stopped? what i can do?

I tried donventional way of installing apk rather than Wondershare's Mobile Go this time and ditto! Two icons but only language works. The main doesnt. Can anyone tell me what s wrong? Thx

Gotta admit, I am kinda new to the world of Android, but, when I see that one of the permissions that this app needs is the ability to make calls to any number without my say so or knowledge, I am just a tad hesitant!  :busted_red:

Anyone gonna tell me different regarding this permission.....?