Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Brave Frontier v1.1.12 [Mod]

9 posts in this topic

Brave Frontier v1.1.12 [Mod]

Requirements: 2.3.3+

Overview: DOWNLOAD FOR FREE the MOST ANTICIPATED classic style role-playing game for the Android!

V07mIQyGkGStcaAoblGqnc8QSinOYiwzMWkYlI4MfmrCbTIX8azp4dp8simaGseS4w-EHfB1Hzm9b8rSJQuRHo-7oiRyoBt7FLmhUhhxWgsf0VNkaC4PMWFIf_S6pAnCSmfw

Venture forth into Grand Gaia, the world of the gods, and unleash your Summoner powers to save it by defeating the fallen god Maxwell in this immersive and addictive RPG!

* Summon over 200 legendary heroes and ancient beasts, and assemble them into powerful squads, mastering the elemental strengths of Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light, and Dark!

#1 Classic Style RPG game in Japan and Korea!

* Team up with friends and develop your tactics to take on more than 100 missions throughout the land of Grand Gaia!

* Collect loads of beautifully pixel-crafted heroes, each with their own battle style and unique Brave Burst attack!

* Compete in the PVP Arena! Climb its ranks and cut down your opponents to receive rare equipment and other rewards!

* Upgrade resource fields in your town and harvest materials from them to synthesize potions or craft powerful equipment!

Important Notice:

** Device with a minimum of 1GB RAM (before install) is recommended. Performance is not guaranteed on devices with less than 1GB RAM.

** A minimum space of 300 MB in phone internal memory is required to install the game with all of the downloadable contents.

v1.1.12

- Bugfixes

- Stability Improvement

Name Of Cheat:

-Monster only give 1 damage

-165 Party Cost[Low Level can use 6 stars unit]

-50 Honor Points Per Quest

-Player Item Inventory up to 1024[can keep many ingredients]

This game has AdMob advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sg.gumi.bravefrontier

Download Instructions:

Download from:

-> zippyshare.com

-> direct download

Could I request updated version to v1.1.16?

Just when I got hooked to the game, they released update and won't let me play without updating the app.

Thank you for all your efforts.

If possible/allowed, I would like to request for this too. Thank you modders/uploaders!

Once I figure out the "Posting Rules" I have like 10 mods for Global 1.1.16 and 3 or 4 for Japan 1.2.2.3

I would appreciate any mod(s) for the updated version.

The previous mod posted for v1.1.12 was flawless, in my opinion, especially the enemy hits only causing 1 damage.

Thanks again for any help with this!

a new version of the game is available for download. Please update in the app store...??????????????? wtf...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't install the ucking mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're not cheating, you're not trying, ha.

I found a mod for v1.1.16 searching through Google, but apparently a lot of people are getting banned due to stricter monitoring in areas like arena and number of damage taken per battle.

i just get ban 2 day ago because using mod...

BF detect after i join Frontier Hunter event...

i think reason getting detect because,, i lv up to fast,39 day play, already reach lv 93.

total demage less than 40m(but already finish all map quest)

arena always win..

when join Frontier Hunter, lv 65+ but inside top 12k...

total money and karma over 30m(that time already lv 90+)

just search goggle, u find that website,

but take risk use that mod...

i suggest, dont link to ur fb yet...