Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koumkouat

Lara Croft GO v1.0.49572 + Mod Hints

13 posts in this topic

Lara Croft GO v1.0.49572 + Mod Hints

Requirements: Android 4.1+

Overview: Lara Croft GO is a turn based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom.

ElZXdu3.png

• Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack

• Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls

• Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps

• Solve more than 75 puzzles split into 5 chapters

• Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara

Following the award-winning Hitman GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on the iconic heroine’s adventures.

What's new:

Various bug fixes.

This app has no advertisements 

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenixmontreal.lcgo

Download Instructions:

Stock APK:

Not working on a tablet with jellybean (Intel) nor on Galaxy S4 with lollipop. Tried moded apk, stock apk, copying to obn folder on internal memory, SD card. Nothing works. 😢

Tried moded version from this post, didn't work. Tried stock version from this post, it didn't work. Never had any previous version. Never installed one version over another.

Not working on a tablet with jellybean (Intel) nor on Galaxy S4 with lollipop. Tried moded apk, stock apk, copying to obn folder on internal memory, SD card. Nothing works. 😢

I have a tablet with Jellybean and Intel cpu, working flawlessly.

Tried the new modded apk. It is not working exactly as the previous one. If I install the apk and copy the unzipped file to obb folder on internal phone memory, after I start the app I get the blank screen. If delete the folder from obb folder and have wireless enabled I get the message that the download failed because I probably didn't buy the app. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Tried the new modded apk. It is not working exactly as the previous one. If I install the apk and copy the unzipped file to obb folder on internal phone memory, after I start the app I get the blank screen. If delete the folder from obb folder and have wireless enabled I get the message that the download failed because I probably didn't buy the app. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Game works fine on my oneplus one!!! :)

After installation, start the game and wait a few minutes, it will working.