Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koumkouat

SuperSU Me Pro v8.9

23 posts in this topic

SuperSU Me Pro v8.9

Requirements: 4.1 and up 

Overview: (KingRoot 4.1 users, install this AFTER you have rooted with KingRoot !!) 

(Kingo Root users / KingRoot 4.5 users just install it and run it)

L7Tzwg1.png

(KingRoot 4.1 users, install this AFTER you have rooted with KingRoot !!) 

(Kingo Root users / KingRoot 4.5 users just install it and run it) 

Guys, please leave a review so I can get a feeling of how the program is working.. If I ask you to email me and you do not, don't complain about it not working for you. I will work with you to resolve the issue. 

So unfortunately the rooting methods available to most Android users has diminished over time. Fortunately there are some good rooting programs available though. One of these is Kingroot. While it is good at doing what it is intended to do, we do not know for sure all of the information it is collecting and sending to China. So with all of that said, this program will remove all of the Kingroot applications and associated binaries and install SuperSU and allow you to update the su binary, etc.. 

This is the process that you MUST follow in order for this to be successful prior to KingRoot 4.5: 

* Once your device is rooted install this application, do not install it prior !! 

If you have temp root and are on KingRoot prior to 4.5 you will need to reboot your device first, re-root with KingRoot and then install this application AFTER you are rooted and run it. 

If you are on KingRoot 4.5 or higher you should be all set to just install it and run it at any time after root. 

What's New 

- Please leave a review, I need to hear from you 

- Found possible bug causing Super-Sume Pro to hang on Processing please wait. 

- There is a slight delay when you first launch the app, do not close it 

- Watch for SuperSU to prompt you for root access at re-launch 

- Yes you will now be prompted for SuperSU to update binaries, just choose Normal.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=darkslide.com.supersumepro&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dsuper-sume+playstore&pcampaignid=APPU_1_uzPDVbGyFcGNyATHrqmoCA'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=darkslide.com.supersumepro&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dsuper-sume+playstore&pcampaignid=APPU_1_uzPDVbGyFcGNyATHrqmoCA
Download Instructions:

https://dailyuploads.net/wu4vfgcshfv7  -  7.8 MB

https://userscloud.com/w0ldyw3b5k5s  -  7.8 MB

haha,this is funny,just coz is chineese means it has ur data sent to china ? hahaha,hilarious,how about superSU sending ur data in USA ? hahaha,really,this is hilarious and how about the towelroot app ? that must be rusiian,maybe that is sending ur data to MOTHER RUSSIA LMAO hahaha,that guy really made my day with that comment

I am the one requested this app.. i took it yesterday from other website and this is not the latest version but thanks for your response of adding this super sume it helps others like me who is lazy to root via PC and if framaroot never helps u use iroot instead and use this app supersume to make it supersu

Kingroot is better than SuperSU... SuperSU bitch dont write shits about kingroot.

I have logs about kingroot and in terms of root power i gonna admit kingroot is the best but when i connect it int the internet it silently downloaded apps. name is com.sjdididhherhejwiehje rambled words.

arokososoo likes this

Kingroot is better than SuperSU... SuperSU bitch dont write shits about kingroot.

and why would chainfire talk about it. This is why he is professional than kingsteam. As I said before when it comes to root power Kingroot is the best and I find a huge number of wakelocks and alarms in BBS 100+ per day and SuperSU only woke during prompt or in times of need.

arokososoo likes this

Its doesn't silently download apps ... Actualy kingroot is having lots of its other products which was shown in the app itself,,, it just download the thumbnails and resourses of those apps so that it doesnt take much time we open the app kingroot nexttime.

People root their phone with kingroot and then dump it for SuperSu !!! Do you think its fair? SuperSU doesnt provide rooting directly through mobile but kingroot does.... Kingroot roots almost all of the cellphones... But there is a hidden thing about kingroot i think you don't know about it... Just make your data off and then try to root with kingroot,, it will not root your phone... But when data is on it can,,, its because kingroot searches their online directry to root different kind of models. 👠

i do have a question to all that use kingroot,maybe u all should just try another root app,maybe iroot or kingo root,for me kingo root is the best of all,i rooted phones and tablets with no problem and more than that installs SuperSu,not another crap,so ?

if all r so afraid of the data stolen from their phones,why do u keep important data on ur phone ?  all i have on my phone i can give freely,nothing to steal,all important data i keep it on a tablet without internet connection,but i have to be really paranoid to try to secure the phone with millions of things and still cry out that is not safe,bleah

kingoroot and kingroot is just same lol. and kingroot kingo root has 100+ wake lock so goodluck

kingo root and king root r not the same,first of all and what is obvious,1 is made by americans and the second by chineese,second thing,they don't even look the same,i have no idea how u got to that conclusion,but anyway,kingo root is installing SuperSu and kingroot obviously is not,so how r those 2 related is beyond me,maybe just in ur head coz they pretty much have close name,but besides that nothing is the same with both

I understand chinese well ,,, and there is nothing bad in king root... Damn y u english men fear chinese so much?

i don't fear chineese,i just don't understand it,i have nothing against chineese,i was just explained that kingo root and kingroot is not the same,that's all and i am not english at all,i am romanian