Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRC

LINE Launcher v2.0.48 (dodol Launcher)

2 posts in this topic

LINE Launcher v2.0.48 (dodol Launcher)

Requirements: 4.0.3 and up

Overview: LINE Launcher - LINE's official Android Home Believe LINE Launcher, your dull Android will become brand-new in a twinkle.

Spice up your mobile life with LINE Launcher now!

G6AB7QDhcelH4dQXDa25pcvGNv7s3Rsd9u7L9EIU

LINE Launcher - LINE's official Android Home

Believe LINE Launcher, your dull Android will become brand-new in a twinkle.

Spice up your mobile life with LINE Launcher now!

※ dodol Launcher has changed brand name to LINE Launcher, and it just got better! 

1) Change your phone perfectly stylish

* 3000+ classy and trendy themes(wallpaper+icons)

Meet Brown, Sally and other LINE Friends on your phone!

* What kind of wallpaper should I apply this time? Don't think about that anymore!

You can meet about 100 new wallpapers every day!

* Stickers, are you still using stickers only on messengers!?

Add awesome stickers on your home screen as you like, and change your hone screen creative:)

2) The way to make your phone comfortable and fast. A to Z of optimizing smartphone!

* Smart widgets and features for optimizing your smartphone

Keep your phone BEST with Phone Booster and Battery widget.

* Searching function will help you find what you need right away 

You can find app on your phone, contacts, and even other information at once.

* Smart App-Picks

From trendy app to customized app by categories. We will recommend application only for you.

** Notification **

- LINE Launcher is only compatible with Android 4.0.3 or later versions (ICS, Jelly Bean). 

- It may not be compatible depending on the device model.

** Customer Service **

· Mail Address: [email protected]

If you have any problem using the launcher, please send us the Screenshot/ Smartphone Brand/ Android version/ Launcher version info along with the detailed description of your problem or errors

WHAT'S NEW

1.Improved menu trendy and more convenient.

Launcher menu has improved stylish and convenient UX.

2. LINE friends themes and stickers are added

Meet Brown, Sally and other LINE friends on your home screen.

Various contents such as themes and stickers and so on are prepared for you.

3. New features, ‘Shuffle’ widget

Don’t think about what kind of wallpaper I should apply for this time anymore.

4. What’s nowadays HOT app? 'App Picks'

We select and recommend hot and useful applications for you.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.campmobile.launcher&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.campmobile.launcher&hl=en

Download Instructions:

This launcher has GREAT potential. Best part is app/web/contact search. Great function and look and feel! I like it's home-edit functions better than Nova's. I like the folders better than Nova's.

Here come's the show-stopper for me... "Widget padding" is non-existent, unless I'm missin' something. Maybe I got OCD, but I can't use this launcher if the widgets and icons are touching each other & I can't space 'em apart.

The icon search could be sped up a little and during the app search, an option for adding to the home screen or going to app info, instead of just launching it, would be nice too. I could live w/o these last things, BUT... "widget padding" is needed. It would be great if you allowed custom widget padding per widget! :)

Btw, I've been using Dodol keyboard for years now.

One thing I toyed w/ is having Nova and Line installed but Nova as default, with its searching pointing to Line's search function, rather than "App Swap", (which is another search tool I've been using.)  If you hit back out of it and land on Line's home screen, it would be simple to redirect back to real-home or search again.  This is strange an memory-expensive, I know.  Just playin' with the idea, which goes to show, that if the launcher can't be improved or won't be right away, if the search function was made a stand-alone app option, that might be nice.

d3acb2a0-9e35-466a-ba6f-78a3138896c0_zps 86818a09-ba41-4f01-ae11-2c261a3a9f03_zps 

2a04e9f9-9771-4a5e-b70a-908d971e1c32_zps e743ea17-061f-4946-8ef7-b5f7c3909000_zps

DanOnline likes this