Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koumkouat

Z.O.N.A Project X v1.01.02 + Mod

8 posts in this topic

Z.O.N.A Project X v1.01.02 + Mod

Requirements: Android 4.3+

Overview: Unpredictable plot, great graphic. Different kinds of weapon. Bloodthirsty monsters and greedy thugs - this is what is waiting for you in the Z.O.N.A Project X space.

uqIM6NM.jpg

Action in the game takes place in the nearest future where almost all the mankind was destroyed with the nuclear weapon. The earth became unsuitable for the normal existence. And only one group of people fights to survive in this hostile and dangerous world. Where the future of all the mankind depends on you.

Unpredictable plot, great graphic. Different kinds of weapon. Bloodthirsty monsters and greedy thugs - this is what is waiting for you in the Z.O.N.A Project X space.

What's New:

- Added button to exit the game in the main menu.

- Added difficulty modes: beginner, experienced stalker. Difficulty can be selected only when you start a new game. All those who have played the game, after you upgrade to version 1.01.02, will automatically play the difficulty level novice.

- Fixed bugs with physics.

- Changed effect when ingested radiation and electro anomaly.

- Improved the second level

- Small fixes at all levels.

This app has no advertisements

More Info

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.agaming.zonaprojectx

Download Instructions:

Stock APK:

Mod APK:

gidero123 likes this

Fixed! :)

Hey, when does the mod take effect..?? Testing the mod ammo on health and not working after to head to find the messengers..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

OK so tried both apk' s and no mods that I tested out.. runs great just mods don't seem to be working or taking effect in first mission yo find the messengers meeting.. note 5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk