Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 posts in this topic

I downloaded the files and they have an exe extender instead of apk.Why?  I tried renaming to apk but that didn't work. How do you install them?

There are 2 files. Is it that we have the option of either installing the first one with Lucky Patcher or the second one by itself, both being the same program?

Thanks

I downloaded the files and they have an exe extender instead of apk.Why?  I tried renaming to apk but that didn't work. How do you install them?

There are 2 files. Is it that we have the option of either installing the first one with Lucky Patcher or the second one by itself, both being the same program?

Thanks

you need to click the red download box   above   this tN5RX2C.png

and untick the use downloader manager if its ticked   

2GBGMvs.gif     

JC_gimmefive.gif

you need to click the red download box   above   this tN5RX2C.png

and untick the use downloader manager if its ticked   

2GBGMvs.gif     

JC_gimmefive.gif

Thanks for the tip. It worked great. :)

Super AppLock Your Safe Keeper

ut photo and video in the safe vault, a smart way to protect our privacy. The photos and videos you moved into the vault will not be shown in mobile gallery. No one else but you can access the safe vault with a password. Sounds cool? 

Lock files is very useful to me, because I always have a lot files, documentations , novels, notes that I want to keep safe. So I usually lock them up in the file vault, I think it is super safe if I do so. But one thing to improve, if I can read my files in the vault, it would be much easier for me.

2 Advance protection

Are you wondering what if someone has uninstalled this “Privacy Lockâ€? Yes, that is my concern too. This app has thought this out completely: Advance Protection, in settings options. When you enable “advance protection†, you won’t be able to uninstall any app on your phone from system, the only method is you enter “Privacy Lock†and stop advance protectionâ€, or press “uninstall†button in Privacy Lock list. Very sound right?

3 Beautiful Themes

Currently it has over 30 themes, I admit, they are very beautiful! I personally like Chocolate, Wedding, Scorpio themes best! This is a beautiful app with so many themes to choose, and they are completely free to use. Keep new ones come faster please!

Super AppLock is free and no-ad. This is clear to see they really want to do something. As to the performance, very stable. I lock all my important applications, nobody else without the passwords will be able to access my mobile. Pretty cool!

Here is a link you can easily find in Google Play: ut photo and video in the safe vault, a smart way to protect our privacy. The photos and videos you moved into the vault will not be shown in mobile gallery. No one else but you can access the safe vault with a password. Sounds cool? 

Lock files is very useful to me, because I always have a lot files, documentations , novels, notes that I want to keep safe. So I usually lock them up in the file vault, I think it is super safe if I do so. But one thing to improve, if I can read my files in the vault, it would be much easier for me.

2 Advance protection

Are you wondering what if someone has uninstalled this “Privacy Lockâ€? Yes, that is my concern too. This app has thought this out completely: Advance Protection, in settings options. When you enable “advance protection†, you won’t be able to uninstall any app on your phone from system, the only method is you enter “Privacy Lock†and stop advance protectionâ€, or press “uninstall†button in Privacy Lock list. Very sound right?

3 Beautiful Themes

Currently it has over 30 themes, I admit, they are very beautiful! I personally like Chocolate, Wedding, Scorpio themes best! This is a beautiful app with so many themes to choose, and they are completely free to use. Keep new ones come faster please!

Super AppLock is free and no-ad. This is clear to see they really want to do something. As to the performance, very stable. I lock all my important applications, nobody else without the passwords will be able to access my mobile. Pretty cool!

Here is a link you can easily find in Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.privacy.lock&referrer=utm_source%3Dforum1

Here are some pictures of our latest version of this app: https://36.media.tumblr.com/92c35de364e7d4bf649dd5ea80b7c65e/tumblr_nu13r6bNXT1sm7t0io1_540.png

https://40.media.tumblr.com/685fb1506d11414f7782d1177e9ec32d/tumblr_ntxniaVPe81sm7t0io1_500.png

EthanLeung likes this