Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koumkouat

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0

4 posts in this topic

In Fear I Trust v1.0.0
Requirements: 2.3+
Overview: Face your fears and experience a psychological thriller unlike anything you’ve seen before.
In Fear I Trust brings a new kind of nightmare to mobile with stunning visuals, brain-teasing puzzles, and terrifying revelations.

uXob5D9.jpg

A TRAUMATIC TALE
How did you end up in this place? Escape from a terrifying facility and piece together the horrific events that led you to become a test subject in a mysterious experiment.

AN UNREAL EXPERIENCE
Explore eerie locations, relive disturbing memories, and endure against a haunting atmosphere. In Fear I Trust channels the power of the Unreal Engine 3 make this nightmare a reality on mobile.

MIND-BENDING PUZZLES
Use Retrospective mode to gain a new perspective on your surroundings.
Study notes, examine objects, and use what’s left of your sanity to solve elaborate interactive puzzles.

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Contains direct links to the internet.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chillingo.infearitrust.android.rowgplay1#'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chillingo.infearitrust.android.rowgplay1#
Download Instructions:

Adreno:

APK:

OBB:

Mali:

APK:

OBB:
Tegra:

APK:

Running Note 4 and I downloaded Mali/Adreno and get just the shaders of the scenes. Can't play.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Tried again Adreno and get "Unfortunately I.F.I.T has stopped" get same problem with T.W.O.M. Want to REALLY play these but can't get them started...any ideas?

Game isn't offered on U.S Playstore maybe reason why?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk