Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koumkouat

Charge - Icon Pack v2.7

11 posts in this topic

Charge - Icon Pack v2.7
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up 
Overview: Charge Icon Pack was created using a predefined color palette incorporating bright colors that contribute to a beautiful viewing experience!

rA7o3_v6eMdzdCOSGNt5AdO2O45fZqlJJyb0haJd pvudZvehRxByvH1FnXUKQkzjXWBEuN-YGna4bJj7 RdySxfL8lv7V0lFwPuTCjHhAFoATMfK537NYtxli

Features
• 995+ awesome icons
• 15 brilliant HD wallpapers
• Your choice of 20+ colorful App Drawer icons
• 192x192px icons to ensure the highest quality on even the newest devices!
• Frequent updates
• Predefined, striking color palette for a cohesive visual experience
• Send icon requests to me straight from the dashboard application
• Dynamic Icon Support for Stock Android Calendar, Google Calendar, Sunrise Calendar, and Today Calendar 
• Find icons easily! Sorted by category (Nova Only)
• Nova Launcher Support
• ADW Launcher Support
• Apex Launcher Support
• Aviate Support
• Cyanogenmod Trebuchet Support
• Holo Launcher (and HD) Support
• Smart Launcher Support
• Themer Beta Support
• Unicon (Requires Root and Xposed Module)
• Next Launcher Support

What's New
v2.7 Changelog
My personal goal for this update was to put Charge at 3,000 icons, but I figured "why stop there?". So I blew right past it.
- 199 new icons // 3,130 icons total
To celebrate this milestone, Charge is on sale for $0.99! Tell a friend!
- Fancy new colored alternates for Chrome and the Play Store
- More activity fixes than I care to admit
- Updated a few icon designs
I couldn't have reached 3,000 icons without your support and for that, I thank you :)

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ryconography.charge'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ryconography.charge

Download Instructions:

xda and Rix like this

@ onixotto & sizzler : Oh boo hoo. Triple click on the Playstore link, then right click and select "open link". It really isn't that difficult. 

Man people complain about anything these days. Thanks for posting this up koumkouat. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Rix, koumkouat, PDXMatt and 1 other like this

Its such pain in the ass to have to go to the Playstore to see what these fuckin icons look like. You would make more money from download ads if an img was provided.

Bruh, stop bitchin. At the end of the day, we're getting these PAID apps for free.

@ onixotto & sizzler : Oh boo hoo. Triple click on the Playstore link, then right click and select "open link". It really isn't that difficult. 

Man people complain about anything these days. Thanks for posting this up koumkouat. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Excuse me but i wasn't complaining i was stating a fact!!!

When Koumkouat uploads we don't get an image ("i don't know why") but when SNB uploads we do...fact!!!

So don't "Oh boo hoo" me and then try to tell me how to open a link ok. It really isn't that difficult

sizzler likes this

Excuse me but i wasn't complaining i was stating a fact!!!

When Koumkouat uploads we don't get an image ("i don't know why") but when SNB uploads we do...fact!!!

So don't "Oh boo hoo" me and then try to tell me how to open a link ok. It really isn't that difficult

You're still complaining, but on the plus side, your tears are delicious.

Incredible guys....

Its such pain in the ass to have to go to the Playstore to see what these fuckin icons look like. You would make more money from download ads if an img was provided.

if you do not like ... you go to buy on playstore...you and sizzler together. Incredible!!!

koumkouat likes this