SNB

KIRA WhatsApp PLUS 1.03 Full AntiBan Ban

11 posts in this topic

KIRA WhatsApp PLUS 1.03 Full AntiBan Ban Proof Material Design download WhatsApp+ (july 17 2015) (Bug Fixes)
Requirements: 2.1+
Overview: What is WhatsApp+? Basically it is a customizable WhatsApp where you can change lots of colours, sizes, and many other visual MODs In addition you can increase upload media limit (stock limit is 16Mb) to send large music files or videos.

MMue08byixTw74ST_VkNQDUUJBgVEbjNHDYLhIuH

How to activate facebook ticks?

A:/ It's default, if you have a topic that select Double blue tick option, with color, you should disable it (menu plus -> conversation screen -> Chat -> Double blue tick)

★★★ Instructions for fresh install ★★★
Make Sure you have perfectly running whatsapp installed with your important chat

1) Open Whatsapp & Go to Settings→Chat Settings→Backup Conversations
2) Uninstall WHATSAPP
3) Download & Install Given WhatsApp Reborn's apk
4) Open it→Click AGREE & CONTINUE→Enter your number
5) If you have backed up your chat earlier then there should be RESTORE BUTTON , Press it
(If you get message like "Your app is unofficial Download from play store" then Uninstall current WhatsApp Reborn → install original whatsapp from play store → do verification process → Chat with 1-2 person → backup chats → uninstall Original whatsapp → install given WhatsApp Reborn You will definitely get RESTORE button)
6) Grab a cup of coffee cause it might take some long... Press Continue after it finishes
7) Congratulations You've successfully installed WhatsApp Reborn .! Now Explore many more features
8) Share this innovation as much as you can :P

★★★ Instructions for update ★★★
1) Simply install apk
2) If you get APP NOT INSTALLED ERROR then follow steps of FRESH INSTALLATION

★★★NEWS★★★
*New Mod Kira Whatsapp PLUS 1.03
*Fixed problems select launcher icons
*Added option 2.6.6 (Background Color Picker)
*Visual improvement plus options menu
*Other bug fixes
*Thanks to all contributors and people who help the development of the Mod

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp
Download Instructions:

KIRA WhatsApp PLUS 1.03 Full AntiBan Ban - android-zone.ws.apk - 24.6 MB

Werner Loureiro likes this

I was using his other version whatsapp plus v7.11c but had to erase the phone and now isn't working. I love that version. This Kira I don't like. It also don't read the back up folder. I sent it to de ext sd card. Move it to the internal folder and did recognized it. No like no Kira for me.

AGREE...

Samsung Galaxy SM-A500H

AGREE...

Samsung Galaxy SM-A500H

But i found 1 problem on these Jimods v1. 99. It seems like i can't send video clip on these version. Anyone pls???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk