Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Pandora v6.2 Patched

32 posts in this topic

Pandora v6.2 Patched

Requirements: Android 4.0+

Overview: Pandora is free, personalized radio that plays music and comedy you'll love.

4q_BoE-1s5fpiBvhBufY55eiyoqd96epjWZrj7PQ

Great music discovery is effortless and free with Pandora. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, genres or composers and we'll do the rest. It's easy to create personalized stations that play only music you'll love.

Tap into an entire world of music, including almost a century of popular recordings - new and old, well known and obscure. Create up to 100 personalized radio stations with your free account.

Not sure where to start? Create a free account to explore hundreds of music and comedy genre stations.

Already a Pandora listener? Even easier. Just log in and enjoy the same free radio service. Your Pandora is the same across the web, on your phone, on your TV, and in your car - access your free personalized radio wherever you want to hear great music or comedy.

Note: Pandora may use large amounts of data and carrier data charges may apply. For best results, we recommend you connect your device to trusted WiFi networks when available.

Unlimited Skips, No Ads, Rich Notifications, No Timeout, Music Downloader, MP3, 192kbps Pandora One support

Courtesy of Hunter X

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pandora.android'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pandora.android

Download Instructions:

Pandora v6.2 Patched

Requirements: Android 4.0+

Overview: Pandora is free, personalized radio that plays music and comedy you'll love.

4q_BoE-1s5fpiBvhBufY55eiyoqd96epjWZrj7PQ

Great music discovery is effortless and free with Pandora. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, genres or composers and we'll do the rest. It's easy to create personalized stations that play only music you'll love.

Tap into an entire world of music, including almost a century of popular recordings - new and old, well known and obscure. Create up to 100 personalized radio stations with your free account.

Not sure where to start? Create a free account to explore hundreds of music and comedy genre stations.

Already a Pandora listener? Even easier. Just log in and enjoy the same free radio service. Your Pandora is the same across the web, on your phone, on your TV, and in your car - access your free personalized radio wherever you want to hear great music or comedy.

Note: Pandora may use large amounts of data and carrier data charges may apply. For best results, we recommend you connect your device to trusted WiFi networks when available.

Unlimited Skips, No Ads, Rich Notifications, No Timeout, Music Downloader, MP3, 192kbps Pandora One support

Courtesy of Hunter X

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pandora.android'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pandora.android
Download Instructions:

Pandora v6.2 Patched - android-zone.ws.apk - 9.2 MB

Doesn't seem to work with data only Wifi. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Mate.. question, if i use this app, does it mean i dont need the Pandora patcher anymore?

Does this app also has the ability to bypass country restrictions?

I would like to know the answer of this as well...

Anyway thanks for the upload ;)

It won't give you the ability to download the songs, only skips and no commercials!!!

Edit. Disregard this didn't see were says about the ability to download music

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Country restriction for me (UK), and no fix in Lucky Patcher... Too bad

It won't give you the ability to download the songs, only skips and no commercials!!!

Edit. Disregard this didn't see were says about the ability to download music

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Yes it can download music...

I feel really stupid asking this but can anyone tell me how to download tracks from this version of Pandora? Where do you go in the app to initiate a download of a song?

That version of Pandora Patcher 6.4 doesn't do anything except detecting presence of Pandora app installed. It shows UI and allows to check some checkmarks but those do not affect Pandora behavior.

Pandora updated to 6.5 just killed the 6.4 patcher patiently awaiting the updated patcher for 6.5 thanks for all the time an hard work

sent from BadAss tinker toy using modded out tapatalk

I registered on that forum but can't seem to get it to locate in tapatalk guess I just have to bookmark in my browser thanks for the link

sent from BadAss tinker toy using modded out tapatalk