Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

BlueStacks v0.9.30.4239 Rooted [Offline]

14 posts in this topic

BlueStacks v0.9.30.4239 Rooted [Offline]
Requirements: Windows XP and up
Overview: BlueStacks App Player lets you run your favorite mobile apps fast and fullscreen in your browser and on PC or Mac.

W1PmKcL.jpg

Tens of millions of people around the world use top apps like Candy Crush Saga, Telegram, Temple Run 2 and more on their laptops with BlueStacks. It took our engineers two years to build the complex “LayerCake” technology that enable this to happen. Download App Player for free while it remains in beta. Just click the button below to install on your PC or Mac.

Note:
Net framework 3.5 Required  For Windows 8.1 and Xp Users

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
http://www.bluestacks.com'>>http://www.bluestacks.com
Download Instructions:

roby.koby.3, NFYN and SNB like this

dam,actually this version is not rooted and it is deffenetly not offline version,i install it clean and no root and it is asking me if i want to pay or install some apps to keep using it,maybe some1 will find that 0.9.30 version that it is rooted and offline,i will get back to the 0.9.27 version which is offline and rooted

did u installed the bluestacks sync for ur mobile ? i think is called bluestacks cloud connection

Yes I did. I have inserted the PIN n selected the apps to sync. Till today, it's yet to sync.

Yes I did. I have inserted the PIN n selected the apps to sync. Till today, it's yet to sync.

i find it curious coz i did the same and it did worked for me,but it wouldn't be easier to just install the apps u have on ur phone in bluestacks ? in the end,the sync will only get in the bluestacks as a name of the app and it will be installed from google play,so u won't have the cracked version,i found out that and i had to uninstall it all and jusst install them all again  with the cracked versions (i do have all i need on my pc,i only download the updates to what i use,oh,in case some1 didn't know,on the bluestacks moded and rooted version,u don't have to use that import files from windows thing,only can just drop the apk files directly in the window of the bluestacks and with the help of the root file manager,which i think is the best around,just open it,go to storage/sdcard/windows/bstsharedfolder directory and there r the files u droped,after that,just click and the 3 dots on the up right corner and click exit,don't exit by click the back buton,when u open the application again to install other apps,it will open on that directory itself,u don't have to remember where to go,i hope i helped with this info

prof123 likes this

i find it curious coz i did the same and it did worked for me,but it wouldn't be easier to just install the apps u have on ur phone in bluestacks ? in the end,the sync will only get in the bluestacks as a name of the app and it will be installed from google play,so u won't have the cracked version,i found out that and i had to uninstall it all and jusst install them all again with the cracked versions (i do have all i need on my pc,i only download the updates to what i use,oh,in case some1 didn't know,on the bluestacks moded and rooted version,u don't have to use that import files from windows thing,only can just drop the apk files directly in the window of the bluestacks and with the help of the root file manager,which i think is the best around,just open it,go to storage/sdcard/windows/bstsharedfolder directory and there r the files u droped,after that,just click and the 3 dots on the up right corner and click exit,don't exit by click the back buton,when u open the application again to install other apps,it will open on that directory itself,u don't have to remember where to go,i hope i helped with this info

Thanks so much, I'm just seeing this. I'll approach it the way you've specified.