Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

iGO Primo 2.4 Israel 9.6.29.390522 Android - 28 April 2014 - torrent

27 posts in this topic

iGO Primo 2.4 Israel 9.6.29.390522 Android - 28 April 2014 - torrent

Requirements: Android 2.2+

Overview: Complete GPS Navigation in 3D

This version is called "for Israel", but it's working with all other maps and files.

d4ocd3X.png

Install instruction:

1. Completely uninstall any previous version of iGO.

2. Paste iGO folder to root sd card

3. Add data.zip to iGO folder

4. Add maps, POI, TMC license, ...

5. Install APK

NOTE:

To make your application work without problems, do not use branding.zip, etc. ....

magnet -> DOWNLOAD

torrent -> DOWNLOAD

To download from magnet you need to install >> uTorrent

New releases:

> iGO Primo Apps

> iGO Maps

> Language and Voice

Tags:

download igo primo android kitkat data full cracked patch crack torrent fast

which is the difference between "changed.apk" and "not_changed.apk" ? thx

Use changed.apk if you are not using a specific sys.txt made by you.

Use not_changed.apk if you are using a sys.txt that you don't want to loose....

I am trying to install this on my android tablet.

It has cyanogenmod 11 rom 4.4.2 on it. I am using the built in file manager with superuser access.

I have copied the iGo folder to the internal storage. I have copied the content files in.

I try to install the apk and it will not install. It starts the install process, says installing for a few seconds, then says done and not installed.

I have tried making a new folder in the file explorer, named it iGo, copied the files from the original iGo folder, and still no success installing.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong? I'm still not very familiar with the rom and kitkat.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks so much.

Like it says in first post under Install instructions:

2. Paste iGO folder to root sd card

That's your problem... iGo must be on on sd card, not internal memory...

hello

am I liked very beautiful software in comparison to the other editions very only mole the keyboard in Jewish alphabet a way it exists for modifying in Latin alphabet?

thanks

Everytime I start iGo I have to do the initial wizard again.

This is when installing iGO_Israel_9.6.29.390522_crk_sys_not_changed.apk

There is no sys.txt and none is created.

When I install iGO_Israel_9.6.29.390522_crk_sys_changed.apk I get this error message on startup:

Missing or incomplete folder: /data/data/com.nng.igoprimoisr2013march27.javaclient/sys.txt: open failed: EACCES (permission denied)

Then I installed on Internal memory instead of external memory and it works fine. No problems at all.

Also there is a sys.txt file now.

Uninstalled, moved to External SD card, tried again, still same issue.

However, when I install the sys_not_changed.apk and use the sys.txt that was created when I installed it on Internal memory, it crashes: "iGo stopped working".

Removing sys.txt solves that problem but again I have to do the wizard every time I start iGo.

I am using Galaxy S4 I9505, Kitkat 4.4.2, not rooted.

Anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks SNB for the files, I have it working well in my Hyundai. I changed maps,poi etc to my country ok, however I need the TMC File for Australia if you can get please or anyone else I would appreciate it.

cloneme :D

When I install iGO_Israel_9.6.29.390522_crk_sys_changed.apk I get this error message on startup:

Missing or incomplete folder: /data/data/com.nng.igoprimoisr2013march27.javaclient/sys.txt: open failed: EACCES (permission denied)

Then I installed on Internal memory instead of external memory and it works fine. No problems at all.

However, when I install the sys_not_changed.apk and use the sys.txt that was created when I installed it on Internal memory, it crashes: "iGo stopped working".

Removing sys.txt solves that problem but again I have to do the wizard every time I start iGo.

KitKat wont let application to write into External_SD this is why your setting are not saved when IGO runs from External SD

Galaxy S5

This IGO version runs good from External_SD but without saving (see other posts)

When I copy everithing into internal memory (phone) and reinstall the application from there, I get a black screen when IGO starts.

Any Idea why is it ??

btw: I tried almost evry version of IGO here on my Galaxy S5 (to run from internal memory) with no success. Either a black screen or (usually) an error notifiction that I cannot figure out its meaning.

Thanks

Avi

Galaxy S5

This IGO version runs good from External_SD but without saving (see other posts)

Problem solved:

Add to sys.txt [folders] dection:

data="/storage/emulated/0/igo"

sdcardpath="/storage/emulated/0/igo"

And IGO settings will be saved in phone directory igo/save

Avi

hi, i got the app all working, just one problem, its always "looking for gps signal". and i hvae got about 10 satellites, still sarching. i tried different versions,they all like that.anyone can help me please?

thanks

0. If your CPU is not too powerful try using less consuming Anti Virus program (KSmobile or TrustGO for example) or disable real time monitor of anti virus.

1. Make sure you enable both EPO and AGPS in Android setting for GPS. Update EPO data via Android setting.

2. Install from play store GPS test. Make sure to be under clear skies with good 3G signal. Clear and then update AGPS data via GPS test setting.

3. Verify if GPS test is able to get to GPS on status (if not don't expect any navigation app to function properly).

All those access error come from KK 4.4.2, if you root and use XDA SDFix it will work.

;)

thanks very much

this helped me with note 3 :

Problem solved:

Add to sys.txt [folders] dection:

data="/storage/emulated/0/igo"

sdcardpath="/storage/emulated/0/igo"

And IGO settings will be saved in phone directory igo/save

where is this sys.txt file, i can't file in igo folder,there are system.ini files in save/profiles/01 and 02, i added that two lines but is doesn't worked, i found sys.txt from another version of igo, added it to igo root folder and i got that user interface problem, i'm using samsung galaxy note 2, program is very good but just doesn't save, thanks for help.