Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
digitalwars

Download via Torrent client

14 posts in this topic

Salut,

probabil deja v-ati gandit, dar totusi vroiam sa va intreb de ce nu faceti posibil si download-ul via torrent client?

De multe ori trebuie sa descarci un pachet de mb din 4 rars diverse de 100 de mb de pe upload care nu-ti permite descarcarea concomitenta sau intr-un arc de timp a mai multor fisiere, etc.

Va multumesc.

Geraldtete likes this

Intr-adevar ar fi ceva de vis daca s-ar implementa download`ul via torrent.

Uneori pare un site abandonat...Uploader-ii isi fac constiincios treaba, poti gasi aplicatii recente, etc...dar nu poti gasi RASPUNSURI la intrebarile user-ilor...

I discussed this earlier with uploaders but not everyone agrees with that, most posts contain links to websites where you can download quickly and without limits. I sincerely hope that at least some of uploaders to consider uploading large files to torrents.

For fast download check:

-zippyshare.com

-share-byte.net

-myuplbox.com

-uploads.ws

Torrents... On mobile devices?

LoL :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Very possible and very easy to use.

I discussed this earlier with uploaders but not everyone agrees with that, most posts contain links to websites where you can download quickly and without limits. I sincerely hope that at least some of uploaders to consider uploading large files to torrents.

For fast download check:

-zippyshare.com

-share-byte.net

-myuplbox.com

-uploads.ws

I`m talking about apk`s with a large file size ( 500+ mb ), it will be easier to download via torrent.

Not sure right place but why has dailyuploads become the hardest place to download. The page says link is generated for 1 hour abd nothing happens.... If i touch anywhere then oneclick adds pop up...

I now vannot download anything from dailyuploads HELP....

DOES OPENDNS AFFECT THIS