Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Android Crackme 1

8 posts in this topic

Well that was very easy but what's the point of it , if you could provide a tool to crack other applications then I'd be truly impressed .....

i have already provided so many patchers to crack apps aint i ? this is for android reversing i posted on my team forum (team uret united reverse engeneering team) thats just s sample to learn not to crack apps for crack apps you might know where to get patchers

i have already provided so many patchers to crack apps aint i ? this is for android reversing i posted on my team forum (team uret united reverse engeneering team) thats just s sample to learn not to crack apps for crack apps you might know where to get patchers

Sorry ,I didn't mean it like that and believe me when I tell you that I truly appreciate your work ,what I meant was some kind of tool that you can use to crack/patch apps myself I know you provide patching tools e.g link2sd license patcher but what I'm hoping to find on the internet sometime from anybody is a gui cracking tool so I can pick my own apps to crack , honestly the last thing I want is for you to think I'm being funny with someone whose work I truly appreciate.. I've seen dex2jar and stuff like that but a GUI would be so much easier and you make your patchers look so easy to make I just thought you'd be able to create a GUI for all apps..

Jasi2169 you are a genius and I'm sorry if you thought I was being cheeky....

Im noob :)

JASI is awesome,,, Me too want to see a universal patcher for apps from you,, I think that's what Xceeder trying to say.. . common JASI,, we know you can do it someday.

i dont know, patchers needs resources alot and writing java class again from the start needs time and i dont have that much time i am college student but maybe i will make one app which will include all patches but i am not sure

xceeder likes this