Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

XCOM®: Enemy Unknown v1.0.0 [Unlimited Credits] - Cracked

8 posts in this topic

XCOM®: Enemy Unknown v1.0.0

Requirements: Android OS 2.3 and up

Overview: The award-winning PC and console game of the year comes to Android devices!

Fb0pzCHg6f54dGxPq_WO5OGDhnuwS-rvuMf34c3jstozbix8rsAousRPrwrjEAz65g=h400

Threatened by an unknown enemy, Earth’s governments unite to form an elite paramilitary organization, known as XCOM. As the commander of XCOM, you must create a fully operational base, research alien technologies, plan combat missions, and lead your soldiers in fierce battles against a terrifying alien invasion. The decisions you make will affect the fate of humanity. You are our last hope.

Key Features:

- Recruit and level-up soldiers

- Discover new weapons and technology

- Play randomly generated missions

- Engage in strategic combat

- Use enhanced touch controls designed for mobile

NOTE: XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a graphically rich game with advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing.

How to install

Install Apk

copy the "com.tt2kgames.xcomeu" Folder to SD Card/android/obb

launch the Game

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tt2kgames.xcomeu

Download Instructions:

XCOM®: Enemy Unknown v1.0.0 [unlimited Credits] APK:

Download from zippyshare.com

Download from myuplbox.com

XCOM®: Enemy Unknown v1.0.0 APK:

Download from zippyshare.com

Download from myuplbox.com

OBB (3.61 GB):

com.tt2kgames.xcomeu.part1

com.tt2kgames.xcomeu.part2

com.tt2kgames.xcomeu.part3

com.tt2kgames.xcomeu.part4

com.tt2kgames.xcomeu.part5

com.tt2kgames.xcomeu.part6

com.tt2kgames.xcomeu.part7

com.tt2kgames.xcomeu.part8

OR

torrent -> Download or Download

magnet -> Download or Download

Hi, thanks for the game. Game loads and run perfectly. Only got one problem that isn't anything game breaking. I have installed the Unlimited Credit version of the game and it's running smoothly, but I'm not getting the Unlimited Credits. How do I activate it in game? I have done a clean installed several times, but the Unlimited Credits still didn't show up. I also tried downloading both of the Unlimited Credits APK link, but both don't give me the Unlimited Credit.

Edit -

Okay, so the Unlimited Credits was there. The problem I had was that I started a new game, and overwrote the sav file that was modded to have the unlimited Credits!

So for those that had the same problem, I recommend doing a clean install and load up the sav file that was installed with the crack.

Thank You uploader and modders! Great game, would support.

Install Apk

copy the "com.tt2kgames.xcomeu" Folder to SD Card/android/obb

launch the Game

Is it possible to run this app from external SD?

Should I just move app to external SD and copy "com.tt2kgames.xcomeu" Folder to external SD/android/obb?

Thanks for the tip with the SaveGame. I remebered that back on my Amiga I had a hacked version of the original XCOM-Game, also with a hacked Save Game (999 of verything, took hours to sell all dead alien bodies back then, just to get money).

So I just tried the clean install and everything, but it didn´t show any previous save games in the game.

Still a save game folde was created on the internal sd card, with 2 save games inside.

So I made a copy of them and started a new game, then overwrote the new save game with the hacked one.

When I started the game, this time it showed me a message "Some savegames have been created in a different language and can´t be listed".

So I changed my system language from German to English and finally could load the hacked save game.

So in the end, to use the hacked save games, just make sure your Android system language is English.