Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRC

ZappIR Universal Remote Cont. v1.64

2 posts in this topic

Requirements: Android 4.0 and up

Overview: ZappIR is the new way to control your TV and other home entertainment devices.

2lpjPART7_7_x9yGoyWqNv_x4rOdvJWf1IhsueXNGHyKsBgWxebPPneDW5A3VDuREw=h310

DESCRIPTION

ZappIR is the new way to control your TV and other home entertainment devices. Makes full use of the built in IR blaster in your HTC One M7/M8 or Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, Tab and Note models. The vast majority of remote controls use infrared signals, and your phone or tablet can send them! Will even control the XBox One.

Works with all Samsung Galaxy S4/S5 models including Mega and Mini.

Also supports the following tablet models:

* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

* Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

* Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 8 and 10.1

* Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus

* HTC One M7 and M8 (all models with IR)

NOW 10 day Money Back Guarantee. We know you will love your ZappIR, so we give you time to get to know it.

Simple to setup, just add your devices from our massive database of home theater devices. Control your TV, Cable and Sat boxes, media manager, Xbox360, HTPC as well as PVR, DVD and Bluray, even that old VCR. There are also codes for some climate control and lighting controllers.

Macro support--assign multiple commands to a single button. Turn on several devices and switch inputs with a single button.'

Legally licensed and copyrighted database. Copyright violators will be prosecuted.

To get started, add all your devices. The app will create one remote page for each device. In the upper right corner there is a button for access to settings and button customization.

Special feature options:

Mute on Phone Call -- Mutes the TV sound when the phone rings

Pause on Phone Call -- Pauses the current media player when the phone rings

You can now add a blank remote, and add a mixture of functions from several device to make an Activity remote. For example control volume on the TV and channels on the cable box. Create Macro buttons to switch everything on and change inputs.

The Home screen widget, will allow controlling power, volume and channels on any device without opening the main app. Touch the ZappIR logo to launch the full app.

WHAT'S NEW

- Fixed bug causing crash on return from standby.

- Added support for HTC One M8

- Added Haptic feedback(vibration). You can switch it off in Settings.

- Need help? Email [email protected]

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

Code:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .zappir.s4

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:

Download from ZIPPYSHARE.COM

Download from ZIPPYSHARE.COM

Download from UPLOADS.WS

i want ask something, application remote control android apk need infrared or wifi or something ???

i mean the smartphone and the device... example my phone is Oppo R821T Find Muse and my tv sharp LC-32L 4701 or my set top box samsung SMT C5050

i mean here the smartphone must have infrared or something ?? or the device example my tv or set top box must have a wifi or something ?? so two device can or must be paired ???

i need answer thank you

what app remote can be use ??

Smart IR Remote - Universal IR v1.7.8 ??

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46335&hilit=remote

or what remote ??

sorry bad english, indonesian :)