Followers 0
SNB

Sygic GPS Navigation v14.0.2 + Europa Maps 2014.03

10 posts in this topic

Sygic GPS Navigation v14.0.2 + Europa Maps 2014.03

Requirements: Android 2.0.1 and up

Overview: Maps of Europe

P1BONP9lt5SsXgkgQ9uxp3LCfT-ooCQ3dDjunGKTUcCwsPt4yiHFusnCDGH6EP0AHnQ=w705

Andorra , Austria , Belgium , Bulgaria , Canary Islands , Croatia , Cyprus , Czech Republic , Denmark , Estonia , Finland , France , Germany , Gibraltar , Greece , Hungary , Ireland , Italy , Latvia , Liechtenstein , Lithuania , Luxembourg , Malta , Monaco , Netherlands , Norway , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia , San Marino , Slovakia , Slovenia , Spain , Sweden , Switzerland , Turkey , Ukraine , United Kingdom , Vatican

â–ºOFFLINE MAPS NOW FREE FOR EVERYBODY

· Enjoy unlimited access to offline maps, powerful search & route planning

â–ºLATEST, UPDATED MAPS

· New maps & POIs

· Enhanced 3D in cities

Thank you for using Sygic Navigation. If you ever need help or want to give us any feedback, please visit help.sygic.com

If your device is running Android v4.4 (KitKat) please click here http://help.sygic.com/hc/en-us/articles/202005213

Sygic | Bringing life to maps

More Info:

www.sygic.com

Download Instructions:

Instruction:

1. Copy Sygic folder to RooT SD

2. Add maps. voice,...

3. Install APK

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part1

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part2

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part3

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part4

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part5

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part6

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part7

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part8

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part9

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part10

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part11

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part12

Sygic Europe 14.0.2.part13

If you have free time on your hands to spare please give a reply:

- Is it possible to add other regions to?

Like Usa, Canada, Mexico, Asia (Nepal, Himalaya), Russia, Emirates (Morocco, Saudi, Dubai), China, India, Japan to it?

- What map provider is Sygic using (garmin, nokia-microsoft here)

I saw different map files for sygic, named different (example.ta the other example i forgot how it was but I guess it was .nt or .nq)

Hi SNB first of all thanks for posting, i keep trying links and it keeps saying webpage not available? any chance of fresh links?

Cheers

Just for someone install it for the first time:

Instructions :

1. Extract the contents of the .zip archive.

2. Copy the folders 'LoquendoTTS', 'Sygic' and the file 'sygic_gps_navigation_xx_x_x.apk' (previously extracted) to the root of your SD Card/Phone memory.

3. Install application by executing the file 'sygic_gps_navigation_xx_x_x.apk'. ('Unknown sources' option under 'Settings\Applications' should be enabled.)

Note:

1. Do not download maps of India from Sygic. These will overwrite the MapmyIndia maps. MapmyIndia maps seem to be more detailed than the TomTom maps included with Sygic by default.

2. In case there is a previous Sygic installation on the phone, uninstall and delete the 'Aura' folder.

3. I would not recommend using the 'My Sygic' feature (including logging on) as you understand this is not genuine software. Though some reports suggests that it still works!

4. You can also disable internet access and 'My Sygic' feature if you want by customising certain hidden settings present in the file 'Sygic\Android\settings.ini' on the memory card of the phone :

(a) At line 167, change 'internet=true' to 'internet=false', to disallow Sygic from using internet. It uses it to do an internet search of nearby PIOs, which might not be required.

(B) At line 172, change 'mysygic=true' to 'mysygic=false', to disable 'My Sygic' option.

Enjoy!!!

works just fine, so thanks for the app. But does anyone knows how to prevent Sygic accessing the internet? I changed the .ini file (by the way, there is no false or true, but 1 and 0 but it should be the same), but every time I start the app when my wifi or mobile data is enabled it crashes saying: download failed because you may not have purchased this app.

I use Samsung S4 kitkat

thanks