Followers 0
SNB

Fishing Advisor v1.49

3 posts in this topic

Fishing Advisor v1.49

Requirements: Android 2.2 and up

Overview:My Fishing Advisor is the freshwater fishing guide for your phone:

4XMSQf3p5R37QU3-blIkKfRJcsN8_5RA7RdQqfFNeW0NtJSK8R_WMX3RY-LaQQ51i5k

Decisions catch fish. Expert fishermen understand that success depends on picking the right lure or bait, and using the right presentation in the right place at the right time. The right choices depend on the time of day, time of year, the region, the water conditions, the weather and more. Each species of fish reacts differently to the conditions. There are times when the fish are easy to catch, but the people who are consistently successful are the ones who adapt to the seasonal and daily changes in fish behavior. That's where this app can help improve your fishing.

My Fishing Advisor is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what fishing lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. Select when you'll be fishing, pick your location by GPS or on the map, select the type of body of water, water conditions, and what species you want to catch. See the best fishing days and times based on the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. My Fishing Advisor will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.

MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best fishing dates, plus a more detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. You can chose a quick fishing plan or make a custom fishing plan built around your preferences for fishing techniques, lure types, locations and more.

My Fishing Advisor supports these fish species:

Largemouth Bass

Smallmouth Bass

Striped Bass

White Bass

Northern Pike

Musky

Walleye

Yellow Perch

Crappie

Bluegills & Sunfish

Channel Catfish

Flathead Catfish

Blue Catfish

White Catfish

Carp

Rainbow Trout

Steelhead

Brown Trout

Brook Trout

Lake Trout

Chinook Salmon

Coho Salmon

The pro version is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.

(If you previously purchased the My Fishing Advisor Pro Key you already own My Fishing Advisor Pro. In earlier versions you needed to have both My Fishing Advisor and MFA Pro Key installed. Now you only need My Fishing Advisor Pro.)

If you encounter problems with My Fishing Advisor, please let us know at [email protected]. We'll respond quickly to fix any issues we can, but we can only do that if you let us know the details of the issue. Thanks, and happy fishing!

This app has NO advertisements

More Info

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pishtech.mfaprokey

Download Instructions

Download from zippyshare.com

Download from uploads.ws

gk501 likes this