Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Freedom v1.0.7h Google Play in-App Purchase

27 posts in this topic

Very good app thanks

أرسلت من GT-P1000 بإستخدام تاباتلك

Which phone and which Android version?

Myphone iceberg mini. jellybean. It was working before, when i restore phone settings, doesn't work anymore, tried unroot and root again still, app can't installed.

I used to use this application, but few months back, while using the google play store got blocked, like my phone was registered as "play store not avaialble" until I solved it, but when I used it again, once more it trips something and the phone gets blocked from connecting to Google, can you please inform if this issue is resolved?  As I loved this application, but do not want to use it at the cost of blocking my phone from Google.

Thank you

avadis99 likes this

I love this application, but unfortunately after using it blocks the Google, like you can not use playstore anymore, neither google account, is this issue resolved?  I tried actually several times few months back but still the same.  If it is ok, I want to use it again, can you please inform?

Thank you

najtas likes this

I love this application, but unfortunately after using it blocks the Google, like you can not use playstore anymore, neither google account, is this issue resolved? I tried actually several times few months back but still the same. If it is ok, I want to use it again, can you please inform?

Thank you

You have to press STOP after you are done using it

I am using it for months and never had issues

I think this app is redundant, because lucky patcher does the same thing plus so much more. Thanks anyways.

I found freedom works better than lucky patcher.

I think this app is redundant, because lucky patcher does the same thing plus so much more.

I'm going to assume you didn't even try this app because having used both, I can state that they have completely different purposes.

As above.

I'm going to assume you didn't even try this app because having used both, I can state that they have completely different purposes.

As above.

I used to use Freedom all the time before Lucky Patcher offered the same feature. Also, in terms of getting free in-app purchases, what differs so greatly? 

I've had a higher success rate with Lucky Patcher. And like I said, with additional features like removing license verification, backup apps, custom patches etc. makes Lucky Patcher a better app in my opinion. 

ForSaKeN and Werner Loureiro like this

avadis99 ....use lucky patcher to clear host file ...after that ur play store will work

Can you instrcut how to patch with lucky patcher please?  Like it shows apps but not files?  Thank you

Guys I would truely appreciate if someone can explain/guide as to how to use Lucky Patcher to offset the effect of google account block after using freedom.  Can someone tell me if such situation occurs and googleplay store gets disconnected, how to cure the situation with Lucky Patcher?

Thank you in advance

Can't use in truecaller. Anyone?

They might have blocked it in newer versions as it used to work before, I have premium that will last for one more month. Try finding an old apk version, then try Freedom on that 2-3 times then update Truecaller. Your premium status should be tied to your number.

They might have blocked it in newer versions as it used to work before, I have premium that will last for one more month. Try finding an old apk version, then try Freedom on that 2-3 times then update Truecaller. Your premium status should be tied to your number.

Which version? I tried 5.x but no luck.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

i used it on slingo adventure and it dont work it did work on apps when i first got it but wont work on anything anymore..maybe the update caught up with it   either that or its my phone, i love this app its really cool