Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Freedom v1.0.7e Google Play in-App Purchase

28 posts in this topic

Requirements: Android v2.2+ & ROOT NEED

Overview: To use Freedom Google Play in-app purchase .you need to perform three easy steps:

Download Freedom.

Install and run it on Android device.

Choose and tap on app which you wish to get for free.

26sfgGJ.jpg

How To Use Freedom App To Google Play In-App Purchase

Step 1. First you need to download Freedom APK file.

Step 2. After downloading go to Security settings on your device and make sure that you enable ?Unknown Sources?.

Step 3. Now just install Freedom app and open it allowing superuser permissions request.

Step 4. After successful installation go to Google Play and choose the app you want to download.

Step 5. Now just make free in-app purchase clicking Accept & Download. Wait till the app will finish to download.

Step 6. Run Freedom and tap on the app you have just downloaded.

Step 7. Now you can make your in-app purchase.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

http://in-appstore.com/?p=87'>>http://in-appstore.com/?p=87

Download Instructions:

lemu32 and faakher like this

For "No Connection" Error on Play Store,

to fix it, you can either reinstall freedom and then make sure you uninstall it after stopping it., OR you can go to system-->etc--> and delete the hosts file and reboot..OR you can edit hosts as a text file, delete everything in it and just paste "127.0.0.1 localhost"..(without quotes)

For "No Connection" Error on Play Store,
to fix it, you can either reinstall freedom and then make sure you uninstall it after stopping it., OR you can go to system-->etc--> and delete the hosts file and reboot..OR you can edit hosts as a text file, delete everything in it and just paste "127.0.0.1 localhost"..(without quotes)

???

explain pls

Can someone provide a step by step guide to using this on At Bat - the MLB - app? [Assuming this is possible?]

Download freedom

Download the MLB app

Open freedom and grant user permission

In freedom at the top right click settings then start

It will then load up and once finished you are ready to select the app you wish to hack so select the MLB app and it will open then select whatever you want to buy and it will come up saying freecard click on purchase and it should purchase the things you want if it doesn't then it means its not hackable....

Sent from my Nexus 7

downvote and TheEmpathicEar like this

Can someone provide a step by step guide to using this on At Bat - the MLB - app? [Assuming this is possible?]

Hey i forgot to tell you , make sure when you've done hacking press the 3 dots on the top right of freedom and click on stop its VERY important ..

Sent from my Nexus 7

downvote likes this

I tried the moscow time but still nothing

Okay what is the app saying , is it saying its not available in your country , are you rooted and are you pressing start by clicking on the 3 dots on the top right of the freedom app?

Sent from my Nexus 7

That's a bit weird , I don't know what else to recommend have a look at the picture I'm going to upload and make sure your settings are the same ..

Sent from my Nexus 7

pds likes this

not available in my country

Yes i am rooted

I've updated the information if those settings still don't work then I don't know what else it could be ...

Sent from my Nexus 7

I have the same settings

Thanks for trying

Thank you

Okay I tried , sorry I couldn't help you to make it work.... There is one last thing you could try and that's search on android zone for freedom 1.0.6 or below and use the settings for Moscow as your timezone , if it still doesn't work then I don't know what could be wrong , good luck !

Sent from my Nexus 7

Requirements: Android v2.2+ & ROOT NEED

Overview: To use Freedom Google Play in-app purchase .you need to perform three easy steps:

Download Freedom.

Install and run it on Android device.

Choose and tap on app which you wish to get for free.

26sfgGJ.jpg

How To Use Freedom App To Google Play In-App Purchase

Step 1. First you need to download Freedom APK file.

Step 2. After downloading go to Security settings on your device and make sure that you enable ?Unknown Sources?.

Step 3. Now just install Freedom app and open it allowing superuser permissions request.

Step 4. After successful installation go to Google Play and choose the app you want to download.

Step 5. Now just make free in-app purchase clicking Accept & Download. Wait till the app will finish to download.

Step 6. Run Freedom and tap on the app you have just downloaded.

Step 7. Now you can make your in-app purchase.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

http://in-appstore.com/?p=87'>>http://in-appstore.com/?p=87
Download Instructions:

Freedom v1.0.7e Google Play in-App Purchase - android-zone.ws.apk

To all mates encountering problems on Google Play Store and other Google services after running Freedom, just wanna say it happened to me many times.

To restore Google Play Store to working state run Lucky Patcher, go to menu "Toolbox", click "Block Ads" and click "Clear The Local 'hosts' File". No need even to reboot, just make sure there are no other apps running when you do this.

Works with subway surfers, farm heroes, pyramid, candy crush, diamond digger.

Doesn't work with boom beach, minion rush and viber

That's what I tried so far.

Regarding google play and other services problem, just press STOP in freedom app and everything works perfectly 😊

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk 2

downvote likes this