Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Grim Legends 2 v1.3 [Full/Unlocked]

9 posts in this topic

Grim Legends 2 v1.3 [Full/Unlocked]

Requirements: Varies with device

Overview: “Very engaging and exceptionally well told” - AllAboutCasualGame.com (4/5)

Ã¢â‚¬Å“This Artifex Mundi game is a pleasure!”- Gamerheadlines.com (8/10)

1Y9ihEJdIWOq1717XXfwnWlOjqJrpMyw3q8NFPUe

Embark on a dangerous quest through mysterious ruins and magical woods in the second chapter of Grim Legends series. Save the young queen from a mortal danger and change the faith of the entire kingdom!

When a mysterious illness befalls the queen of the Eagle Kingdom, a famous healer is summoned to Eagle Castle to examine her.

The Healer’s quest takes a sudden turn when the infant prince vanishes under mysterious circumstances. The queen is accused of practicing dark magic and thrown into the prison tower. 

According to the kingdom’s law, sorcery is a crime punishable by death. The desperate King, believing his wife is innocent, begs the healer to find a way to exonerate the queen.

The protagonist has only one day to reach the ruins of the Swan Kingdom and unravel the mystery behind the ruling family’s curse. Only then will she manage to find the young heir to the throne and save the queen from her execution.

Will the healer be successful in saving the queen? Will she rescue the little prince from the clutches of dark magic? 

The fate of two kingdoms lies in the healer’s hands. 

• A legendary realm imagined brilliantly in 33 hand-painted locations

• 3 fairy-tale sidekicks to help you in times of need 

• 23 challenging mini-games and 12 hidden-object scenes

• 14 intriguing characters to meet on your journey

• 9 additional mini-games in 9 completely new locations!

• 4 unique hidden-object scenes!

• An additional story told from two different perspectives! 

• 29 achievements to unlock!

What's New 

Minor bugs fixes.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.artifexmundi.grimlegends2.gp.free'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.artifexmundi.grimlegends2.gp.free

Download Instructions:

APK

Sirphira likes this

hello i am a newbie here and i dont know much about installing mod games but i am getting this error you may have not purchased this game, how to resolve this problem

Download both files. Make sure the phone/tablet is then disconnected from the internet as when you install the game, it checks for an update and tells you that you've not purchased it. Once you disconnect the internet on the device, install the apk file but do not run the game. When the apk is installed, unzip the com.artifexmundi.grimlegends2.gp.free rar file to somewhere on your pc/device. Oonce unzipped, copy the folder to the andriod/odb folder. Once you've did that, you're free to run the game.

Hope that os use to you, thats how I got round the error.

Hi.

I can not make work this game.  Could you explain (for noobs) how to do it.

I do not have any odb folder on my device and, do I have to have the phone disconected from the internet to play?

Thanks in advance.

btw, moto g 2013, so, no sd card :(

Hi.

I can not make work this game.  Could you explain (for noobs) how to do it.

I do not have any odb folder on my device and, do I have to have the phone disconected from the internet to play?

Thanks in advance.

btw, moto g 2013, so, no sd card :(

Connect your phone to your pc and Go to your device and search for a file that says Android ... open it ....and create a new folder , rename it obb and now you have an obb folder ... put the apk inside this obb folder . disconnect from pc ...

Go to device storage on your phone and open it and search for  the android folder ... open the android folder and you will find the obb folder you create ... open the obb folder and you will have the apk file that you already put in there ... klick on the apk to install it ...I hope I explain it right . it works for me . this works on apk files . ( with apk and data is better to read the comment that "batuo" replied )