Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

X-Men: Days of Future Past v1.0 [Google Play]

18 posts in this topic

X-Men: Days of Future Past v1.0 [Google Play]
Requirements: 4.0+
Overview: Play as Wolverine, Storm, Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Cyclops, Polaris or Scarlet Witch as Marvel’s finest X-Men fight for the future of mutant and human kind in the two separate timelines of Days of Future Past.

8bTiUAXfzLc0M_uE8YNr-BRqDaegmjTKasGEjMyw

The world around you is in ruins. Sentinel robots have enslaved most of the United States and are set to stage a global war. The X-Men have failed; the few who survived this nightmarish future are imprisoned in Mutant Internment camps. But all is not lost, the battle for the future can be fought in the past. With one chance to re-write history, The X-Men must stop this war by preventing the assassination of Senator Kelly.

Recreate one of the most iconic stories from the X-Men universe, based on John Byrne and Chris Claremont's original comics and expanded to tell the whole story behind the nightmare that is the Sentinel Uprising. Journey through a post-apocalyptic New York City, Washington D.C., Savage Lands, Asteroid M and more.

Experience this exciting new adventure from Glitchsoft, the developer behind He-man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe.

THRILLING GAMEPLAY
Enjoy fast-paced, side-scrolling action as your favorite mutants, each with unique powers and abilities. Experiment with their distinct gameplay styles.

SPECTACULAR GRAPHICS
Featuring a breakthrough in 2D graphics, Uncanny X-Men combines stunning parallaxing effects with next-gen lighting, shattering the barriers between consoles and your iPhone/iPad.

MASSIVE BOSS ENCOUNTERS
Battle against iconic X-Men villains such as Magneto, Nimrod, Master Mold and more.

CAPTIVATING COMIC-BASED STORY
Co-written by Josh Fine, producer of Wolverine and the X-Men, and based off the original Days of Future Past issues by John Byrne and Chris Claremont.

ASTONISHINGLY INTUITIVE CONTROLS
2 control schemes to suit everyone’s preference. Sentinel destruction can be achieved through virtual buttons or button less swipe controls.

UPGRADE YOUR MUTANT ABILITIES
Each X-Men boasts 4 upgradeable mutant abilities including Wolverine’s healing factor, Shadowcat’s phase punch and Cyclops’ optic blast.

HIDDEN LORE SECRETS
50 Years of X-Men history are hidden throughout the levels. Find character bios, comic book covers, concept art and more.

Join the fight for Mutant equality in Uncanny X-Men: Days of Future Past, not to be missed by old and new comic fans alike.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glitchsoft.xmen1'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glitchsoft.xmen1
Download Instructions:

Werner Loureiro likes this

Hello I had download data through apk but when I start game it's just close and message appear unfortunatly x-man has been stoped. I had try several ways online offline but still can't play anybody has solution then please help me.........

My phone is xolo play 8x 1100 with KitKat version.

jack_153 and Werner Loureiro like this

yea,i faced the same problem,spend 4 hrs to download the data and nothing happened,game crashed everytime,i tried online offline mode bt nothing happend,game is crashed every time..bad experience.

the reason why the game keeps crashing i believe is due to the fact that the game data was dowbloaded for a cheap tablet etc and when we use our phones etc it wont load as the data is different....

This needs to be cracked on an up to date phone etc....

The reason i say this is because i downloaded this on an estar oad and it worked but was laggy... and zSc33ç tried to use it on s4

Guys, please Try this version (with DATA Included): http://www.apps2apk.com/android-games/uncanny-x-men-days-of-future-past-v1-0-apk.html

I didn't have to use this, becouse in my Moto G 2nd Generation (Lollipop 5.0.2) the one SNB uploaded worked fine (downloaded the Data by itself)

but I always search & download from many locations, just In case...

tell me if it worked!

modster likes this

Guys, please Try this version (with DATA Included): http://www.apps2apk.com/android-games/uncanny-x-men-days-of-future-past-v1-0-apk.html

I didn't have to use this, becouse in my Moto G 2nd Generation (Lollipop 5.0.2) the one SNB uploaded worked fine (downloaded the Data by itself)

but I always search & download from many locations, just In case...

tell me if it worked!

WELL DONE YOU GOT A WORKING APK

the APK is in 3 parts so before anyone downloads the links... be sure to

1. Download ES file Explorer

2. Download WinRar or another rar extract app.

3. Download all the Files. There is 3 in this APK.

4. Extract the Canny XMEN file 1.rar ( It will automatically extract the other 2 rar files and create the Game APK )

5. If done correctly you should now have the full Canny Xmen APK in your download folder extracted fully. ( Full Canny Xmen APK will have the game picture on it)

6. If you still have the blue android robot with APK wrote on it then its not extracted right so try again.

The game is quite good... but the wait times for level loading will annoy you but just be patient.

Anybody looking to download WINRAR then click this aptoide link

http://m.4ace707.store.aptoide.com/app/market/com.tool.winrar/20/6047672/WINRAR

Regards

Modster