Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Lollipop Call v1.4.0

1 post in this topic

Lollipop Call v1.4.0

Requirements: 3.0+

Overview: Now you can use the power of android.

Customise you incoming call screen to lollipop style banner.

4tpLQ7FtSFvzVODLOOUisZUzCmOBZ4d5dALBc5qZ

Description

Option to disable lollipop call on your home screen

9 languages added. Now use the app in your language.

Translated by Google Translate. If you found any mistake, please report. And help us to correct.

More languages are coming soon.

Try free app:- 

Now it can happen through this app.

Features :-

- Banner on any screen. Less distracting for games and other apps

- Relocate the banner to any position according to your convenience

- Change the theme with your mood

- Disable lollipop call on home screen

- Multi Language support

Special Thanks

Mami Andriamanantena - French Translation

Ali Apaydın - Turkish Translation

If you want to help us translating the app, you can contact us.

WHAT'S NEW

Version 1.4.0

- Contact Photo not displaying in some devices - Bug Fixed

- Disable on Home not working on some devices - Bug Fixed

Version 1.3.9

- Arabic Language Translation

Version 1.3.8

- More languages added (Japanese, Norwegian, Turkish)

Version 1.3.7

- Bug fixes

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluepea.lollipopcallup'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluepea.lollipopcallup

Download Instructions:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By jacksparrow
      Spirit2: Real FM Radio 4 AOSP v2015_01_31a_lollipop
      Requirements: Varies with device
      Overview: Spirit2 is the successor to Spirit1 Unlocked and is the "Best Darn FM app"* in existence !

Spirit2 is a real, tuned, over-the-air FM radio app for Android. It does not require Internet access.
      I am still enjoying Spirit 1, is there any reason to pay again for Spirit 2? : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=52304938&postcount=7787
      Spirit2 supports only the most popular, recent, higher end devices that have digital audio support in Spirit1 Unlocked. See list below. The Spirit2 UI and underlying architecture are much improved. Spirit1 Unlocked is still more mature/bug-free and has more features. Your support will help Spirit2 match and exceed the Spirit1 feature set.
      Requires AOSP !: If you don't know what AOSP means, Spirit2 is not for you. Spirit1 Unlocked works on numerous stock phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mikersmicros.fm_unlock
      *"Best darn FM app": Yes, it has some bugs, and may lack some "polish" of stock FM apps, but it's the most functional and has more settings.
      The ONLY FM app supporting ALL this: Equalizer, Effects, Recording, BT A2DP and Visualizer.
      Spirit2 also supports multiple "remote" displays and controls: Home and lock-screen widget, lock-screen, notification shade, BT AVRCP and future Android remotes. AVRCP puts RDS and station info on the display of compatible BT headsets, and controls Pause/Play and preset selection. Was pretty cool the first time I saw that working.
      Spirit2 Beta group. Latest releases for Play customers: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fm.a2d.s2
      Main XDA info thread, LOTS of info updated March 25: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2537861
      Spirit2 "Official Support"*: ONLY these phones running "Compatible AOSP"** ROMs:
      Samsung GS3 GT-I9300
      Samsung GS2 GT-I9100
      Samsung GS1 GT-I9000
      Samsung Note2 GT-N7100
      Samsung Note1 GT-N7000
      HTC One (GPE requires BT off)
      HTC OneXL LTE, OneS, Evo 4G LTE (2013 CM11 only. 2014 kernels broke FM)
      LG G2 D802 International and Sprint LS980 only. (Some stock, CM11 and Mahdi ROMs only as of March, 2014)
      Motorola Moto G
      *"Official Support" means I own the phone and I can properly support it.
      **"Compatible AOSP" ROMs includes as many AOSP ROMs as I can reasonably support, that have the FM and audio kernel drivers needed to enable FM. CM11 is the most popular and best supported, except for the incompatible 2014 kernels for HTC OneXL LTE, OneS, and Evo 4G LTE. LG G2 is only supportable on CM11, AOKP and Mahdi ROMs as of April, 2014.

Unofficial Support:
      The only other devices with a chance of working fully are those with Qualcomm WCN3660 or newer compatible FM/BT/WiFi chips as well as Qualcomm WDC9310 or newer compatible audio chips. This includes most late 2012+ Sony devices starting with Xperia T. These may or may not work well, and are not officially supported. With sufficient demand I will consider buying a "Z" device and officially supporting some Sony's.
      Stock ROMs:
      Spirit2 also works reasonably well on many stock or stock derived ROMs when rooted. But there are often problems, such as FM over BT issues on Samsung stock ROMs. Most of my customers are on AOSP/CM ROMs.
      "Upgrades" from Spirit1:
      If you've been happily using Spirit1 Unlocked for at least 3-6 months, please consider Spirit2 a second purchase, for a next generation FM app. Help me give Spirit2 the 3+ year lifespan that Spirit1 has had so far. My income is still at the lowest end of "tolerable". Support me and I can support you.
      Thanks !
      Mike.

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.a2d.s2'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.a2d.s2 Download Instructions:Spirit2 Real FM Radio 4 AOSP v2015_01_31a_lollipop.apk -  1.2 MB

• By SNB
      L Launcher PRO - Lollipop Launcher v1.91
      Requirements: 4.0+
      Overview: L Launcher, is the most polished, highly customizable Lollipop style launcher; Smooth, Cool, Rich features, NO AD; Bring you the latest and the best Android 5.0 Lollipop experience!

L Launcher, is the most polished, highly customizable Lollipop style launcher; Smooth, Cool, Rich features, NO AD; Bring you the latest and the best Android 5.0 Lollipop experience!
      Features:
      1. Based on Android 5.0 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ devices
      2. Support swipe right to Google Now; Enable OK Google from all L Launcher screens (require Android 4.4); 
      2. Support icon theme, compatible with most icon pack (same as Nova launcher,solo launcher,go launcher,apex launcher,etc)
      3. Translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android4.4 + devices, and Galaxy S4, S5, Galaxy Note2/3, Tab2/3 ,etc )
      4. Transparent status bar clone for Android 4.0-4.3
      19. Handy Sidebar, and can drag-out Sidebar anywhere
      5. Drawer features: Hide app, Create folders, Sort app, Quick A-Z bar
      6. Drawer style: Horizontal, Vertical, Vertical with category
      7. Many Desktop and Drawer transition effect
      8. Many gestures and Dock icon gesture
      9. Unread Counts/Notifier
      11. UI Size Mode: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
      12. Live wallpapers: parallax effect, blur, multi-wallpaper
      17. Backup and restore launcher setting and layout
      18. Import layout from other launcher
      20. Highly customizable, MANY options:
      [Launcher Desktop :]
      + Set launcher desktop grid
      + Set icon size, icon text size/color, hide icon text
      + Lock desktop option
      + Hide search bar, status bar
      + Hide shadow, indicator
      + Infinite scrolling
      + Set launcher default Home Screen to Left, Middle or Right
      + Wallpaper scrolling
      + Theme support: such as Galaxy, iOS 8, Win 8 icon pack
      [Launcher Dock :]
      + Multi Dock pages
      + Number of Dock icons
      + Dock icon size
      + Hide Dock
      + Drawer icon position
      [Launcher Drawer :]
      + Set launcher drawer grid
      + Drawer folder
      + Set icon size, icon text size/color
      + Background transparent
      [Launcher Sidebar:]
      + Launch from everywhere
      + Quick toggle
      + Favorite apps, Recent apps
      + KK Clearner
      [Launcher Folder :]
      + Max rows and columns
      + Folder background
      + Folder preview style
      + Bulk add for folder
      Lollipop launcher, Android 5.0 Launcher,
      Google Now Launcher
      Permissions explaination: 
      Please refer to L Setting -- Help
      Email: [email protected]
      If you like L Launcher (Lollipop Launcher), please help to spread L Launcher, and press g+1 to support L Launcher development, thanks

What's New
      v1.91 update(2015-3-14):
      1. Support Dock infinite scroll
      2. Optimize default home screen setting
      3. Optimize weather widget layout
      4. Optimize hide app
      5. AnalogClock widget support second hand
      6. AnalogClock widget support color theme
      7. Sidebar support swipe back to close
      8. Fix Recent app is not working on Android 5.0+
      9. Fix several crash bugs
      v1.9 update(2015-2-28):
      1. Fix swiping right no longer opens Google Now after Google app latest update
      2. Optimize sidebar layout in Landscape mode

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l.launcher'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l.launcher
      Download Instructions: Unlocked Pro features in L Launcher - Lollipop Launcher!

L Launcher PRO - Lollipop Launcher v1.91 - android-zone.ws.apk -  5.0 MB

• By SNB
      L Launcher - Lollipop Launcher PRO v1.91
      Requirements: 4.0 and up
      Overview: L Launcher, is the most polished, highly customizable Lollipop style launcher; Smooth, Cool, Rich features, NO AD; Bring you the latest and the best Android 5.0 Lollipop experience!

Description
      L Launcher, is the most polished, highly customizable Lollipop style launcher; Smooth, Cool, Rich features, NO AD; Bring you the latest and the best Android 5.0 Lollipop experience!
      Features:
      1. Based on Android 5.0 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ devices
      2. Support swipe right to Google Now; Enable OK Google from all L Launcher screens (require Android 4.4+); 
      2. Support icon theme, compatible with most icon pack (same as Nova launcher,solo launcher,go launcher,apex launcher,etc)
      3. Translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android4.4 + devices, and Galaxy S4, S5, Galaxy Note2/3, Tab2/3 ,etc )
      4. Transparent status bar clone for Android 4.0-4.3
      19. Handy Sidebar, and can drag-out Sidebar anywhere
      5. Drawer features: Hide app, Create folders, Sort app, Quick A-Z bar
      6. Drawer style: Horizontal, Vertical, Vertical with category
      7. Many Desktop and Drawer transition effect
      8. Many gestures and Dock icon gesture
      9. Unread Counts/Notifier
      11. UI Size Mode: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
      12. Live wallpapers: parallax effect, blur, multi-wallpaper
      17. Backup and restore launcher setting and layout
      18. Import layout from other launcher
      20. Highly customizable, MANY options:
      [Launcher Desktop :]
      + Set launcher desktop grid
      + Set icon size, icon text size/color, hide icon text
      + Lock desktop option
      + Hide search bar, status bar
      + Hide shadow, indicator
      + Infinite scrolling
      + Set launcher default Home Screen to Left, Middle or Right
      + Wallpaper scrolling
      + Theme support: such as Galaxy, iOS 8, Win 8 icon pack
      [Launcher Dock :]
      + Multi Dock pages
      + Number of Dock icons
      + Dock icon size
      + Hide Dock
      + Drawer icon position
      [Launcher Drawer :]
      + Set launcher drawer grid
      + Drawer folder
      + Set icon size, icon text size/color
      + Background transparent
      [Launcher Sidebar:]
      + Launch from everywhere
      + Quick toggle
      + Favorite apps, Recent apps
      + Clearner
      [Launcher Folder :]
      + Max rows and columns
      + Folder background
      + Folder preview style
      + Bulk add for folder
      Lollipop launcher, Android 5.0 Launcher,
      Google Now Launcher
      User reviews: 
      1. Very good alternative to Google Now launcher, Nova launcher with very many options. -- André
      2. Love this launcher Yoooooo.....thank u so much for a great launcher...after a long time I found this launcher has fulfilled all expectations of me, a perfect launcher...!! -- Saral
      3. Very good launcher Nice looking, fast, very similar to android lollipop. Also very stable and has not given me errors. I give it 5 stars. -- Luis
      4. Best launcher IMHO, I've used every launcher over the years. This launcher allows all the customization you want and the icon editor works fine. I love the sidebar and using double tap to turn off the screen was my favorite feature on my old LG G2. -- Shawn G
      5. Amazing !! I can't believe i am experiencing the lollipop like UI without any actual update on my phone ... It has make my phone completely classy and handy !!! Completely recommended .... Go for it !! Good job!! -- Devesh Kedia
      Permissions explaination: 
      Please refer to L Setting -- Help
      If you like L Launcher (Lollipop Launcher), please help to spread L Launcher, rate 5 stats ★★★★★, and press g+1 to support L Launcher development, thanks

What's New
      v1.91 update(2015-3-14):
      1. Support Dock infinite scroll
      2. Optimize default home screen setting
      4. Optimize hide app
      5. AnalogClock widget support second hand
      6. AnalogClock widget support color theme
      7. Sidebar support swipe back to close
      8. Fix Recent app is not working on Android 5.0+
      9. Fix several crash bugs
      v1.9 update(2015-2-28):
      1. Fix swiping right no longer opens Google Now after Google app latest update
      2. Optimize sidebar layout in Landscape mode

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l.launcher&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l.launcher&hl=en
      Download Instructions:

L Launcher - Lollipop Launcher PRO v1.91 - android-zone.ws.apk -  5.2 MB

• By SNB
      Call Recorder v1.6.7 Requirements: Android 2.2+, LuckyPatcher, Modded Google Play Overview: This program records phone calls from the phone line on some phones.     This program records phone calls from the phone line on some phones. Such recording is not usually available out-of-the-box, it needs hardware support in your OS kernel and root access. If you have an HTC device, you're in clover if you've got a custom ROM. Otherwise, please visit the xda site, there're plenty. Basically any device is supported, provided that it's based on a Qualcomm chip, say, their Snapdragons, etc. If your device has no such support, the program still records phone calls, but you need to select Android API in preferences and the recording will most likely proceed from the mike, not from the line. Please feel free to make any comments or send suggestions.   For more information please read thread on xda-developers.com - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr... ?t=1441643 (also trial version is available) Issue tracker: http://code.skvalex.com/callrecorder/issues   The list of supported devices: Requires the kernel with 2-way call recording patch and ROOT permissions: - HTC Desire - HTC HD2 - Google Nexus One - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC Desire S - HTC Incredible S - HTC Thunderbolt - HTC Sensation - HTC EVO 3D (CDMA) - HTC Hero - HTC Wildfire - ZTE Blade - Sony Ericsson XPERIA ray - Sony Ericsson XPERIA arc - Samsung Galaxy S II X (SGH-T989) - Galaxy Nexus (alsa required) - Samsung Galaxy R (alsa & Chinese kernel required) Use standard API for recording (may record from the mic): - Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (Doesn't work on Android 4 ICS, Preferences: Audio source - voice uplink, and voice downlink when BT headset is connected(it will record only other side, but it's better then nothing))   Permissions: DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS - necessary for Call Confirm feature   What's New version 1.6.7: - bug fix for HTC One (m7) Disable "Ok, Google" from any screen in case of problems with recording!   instructions: download this original version then go to lucky patcher and use custom patch. done   This app has no advertisements   More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skvalex.callrecorder'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skvalex.callrecorder Download Instructions:  
      Call Recorder v1.6.7 - android-zone.ws.apk -  3.7 MB  
    • By jacksparrow
      G3 Lollipop - CM12 Theme v1
      Requirements: 5.0 and up
      Overview: LG's Lollipop UI for your devices

LG's Lollipop UI for your devices

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tung91.holotimus12'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tung91.holotimus12 Download Instructions:G3 Lollipop - CM12 Theme v1.apk -  5.0 MB

• By jacksparrow
      material lollipop ZooperWidget v1.02
      Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
      Overview: THE NEW DESIGN OF YOUR DEVICE IN MATERIAL lollipop . FOR ZOOPER WIDGET pro

Required to install Nova Launcher (or any other widget supports scaling) Zooper Widget pro.
      Nova Launcher settings: hide statusbar top, remove the padding around the edges of the screen, set the desktop 6x6 grid. Else at your discretion.
      Installation:
      Add a widget on your desktop. Click on it and get into the selection of sources from which can be installed templates. See the icon in the designated theme. Click on it and get into the menu theme templates. Choose a template. He appears on the desktop. I repeat once again: it does not matter what size you add a widget you can stretch it (long press on it and from the menu select "change"). Also, do not forget to use the menu "Scaling". With these two functions, you will achieve the desired result. In fact, everything is very simple. All of the above steps you are doing with the other templates.

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=material.lolipop.zoopeer.newstandart'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=material.lolipop.zoopeer.newstandart Download Instructions:material lollipop ZooperWidget v1.02.apk -  3.4 MB

• By jacksparrow
      KK Launcher Prime (Lollipop &KitKat) v5.96
      Requirements: 4.0+
      Overview: KK Launcher is the TOP 1 Lollipop & KitKat Style launcher, TOP 3 launcher. Most Fast, Cool, Powerful, and AD Free.

★Who will love it?
      1. People who want latest Android experience, Clean, Cool and Modern design
      2. People who want a Smoother, Richer, more Powerful and Playful experience from their phone
      ★ Why it rocks? What make KK Launcher outstanding comparing to other launcher?
      1. KK Launcher have 20+ unique,COOL and useful features: such as Sidebar, Super folder, Private folder, App Lock, Double tap to turn off screen
      2. Compare to Nova Launcher(or Apex Launcher,Solo Launcher), KK launcher base on Lollipop Android 5.0, has the latest Android UI and UE; while Nova Launcher base on ICS
      3. Compare to Google Now Launcher, KK launcher has all its features, adding MANY useful features
      ★ Users review:
      "Makes my phone look advanced, love it ! " -- Israel Garza
      "Best on the market, blows Nova launcher out of the water!!" -- James
      “The best I have used, Has maximum features compared to other launchers.” -- Harsh
      "An actively developed launcher featuring lots of customization; the performance is simply amazing, scrolling is very smooth." -- xda-developers.com
      ★ KK Launcher Main Features:
      1. Support icon theme:
      -- Find 5000+ of launcher icon pack from Google Play Store; compatible with themes of nova launcher,solo launcher,go launcher,apex launcher, etc
      -- KK Launcher also support color theme: Customize icons color, shape, mask, size as you want easily
      2. Handy Sidebar:
      -- Include Memory cleaner; Quick toggle; Favorite apps; And Sidebar can be launched from everywhere
      3. Highly customize:
      -- Have 300+ of launcher options to tune your devices; options for grid size, app folder, 4 UI size mode, dock pages ...
      4. Google Now on your home screen:
      -- From left-most screen, swipe right to access Google Now cards that give you just the right information
      5. Just say "Ok Google"
      -- When you're on KK Launcher screens(for Android 4.4, Android 5.0 devices), just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input, then say your command
      6. Keep update to Android 5.0, Lollipop:
      -- Bring you the latest Android 5.0 experience: Lollipop theme, Lollipop Card style drawer and animation, etc
      7. Launcher Desktop:
      -- Smooth animation; Wallpaper scrolling; 16 transition effect; 5 live wallpaper effect; Color wallpaper
      8. Launcher Drawer:
      -- Create drawer folder; Hide app; 3 drawer style; 4 drawer sorting; Quick A-Z location bar; Quick app search; Change grid size
      9. Transparent StatusBar, larger viewing area:
      -- For Android 4.4, Android 5.0 devices; Galaxy S4, S5 and Galaxy Note
      10. Many Convenient Gestures:
      -- 15 desktop gestures; Icon gestures; Folder gestures; Reachability Gesture(like feature in iOS 8)
      11. Unread Counts:
      -- For SMS, Call, Gmail
      12. More ...

★ KK Launcher Prime Features:
      - Private folder; Super folder
      - App Lock
      - Double tap to turn off screen, triple tap to turn on
      - More Unread Counts/Notifier
      - More gestures; Icon gestures
      - More transition effect
      - Transparent StatusBar Clone for Android 4.0-4.3
      - Etc
      Android L launcher, Lollipop launcher, KitKat Launcher, Android 5.0 launcher
      ★ User center:
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kklauncher
      XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2536422
      Help: KK Launcher setting -> Help, for permissions explanation; Instruction for launcher icon pack and theme creators; etc
      Translations: https://crowdin.com/project/kklauncher
      ❤ We develop KK Launcher ACTIVELY to make it perfect
      If you like KK Launcher, please rate high ★★★★★ , and press G+1 to spread KK launcher;
      if you meet error, please email us with detailed info, thanks
      ❤ Get and try KK Launcher, Make your mobile life perfect!

What's New
      <b>★ TOP 1 Lollipop & KitKat Style launcher, TOP 3 launcher. Most Fast, Cool, Powerful, and AD free </b>
      v5.96 update(2015-3-13)
      1. Fix can not set a screen as the main screen
      2. Support Dock infinite scroll
      4. Disable toolbar in the status bar by default
      5. Optimize sidebar setting
      ❤ We develop ACTIVELY to make KK perfect, please email us if error; please rate high ★★★★★ and spread KK Launcher if you like, thanks

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kk.launcher'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kk.launcher Download Instructions:KK Launcher Prime (Lollipop &KitKat) v5.96.apk -  5.6 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Lollipop Launcher Plus v1.0.1
      Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
      Overview: Lollipop Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icon themes, layouts, animations and more.

Based on the Android Lollipop Launcher (Google Now Launcher), but supports ICS, Jelly Bean, Kitkat and Lollipop.
      - Ok, Google : Use Google Search's hotword right from the home screen, just say the words Ok, Google. Note: Google does not support all devices or locales yet.
      - Icon Themes : Find thousands of icon themes on the Play Store, support Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher icon packs.
      - Customize App Drawer : Hide apps, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
      - Infinite scroll : Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continously
      - Scrollable Dock : Create multiple docks and scroll between them
      - Gestures : Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly
      - Powerful, fast : Lots of other options and enhancements
      Plus Features (Need Lollipop Launcher Plus):
      * Folders in drawer
      * Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and other apps
      * Customizable notification badge color
      * More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
      * All icon Swipe up/down gestures
      * Support Go Launcher icon pack
      * More transition effects
      * Widgets overlapping
      * Other enhancement and customization options

What's New
      - Enable/disable auto remove empty screens
      - Apply color theme to drawer backgound (plus)
      - Fix bugs
      - Lock desktop
      - Fix bugs
      - Add plus version:
      * Color theme
      * Folders in drawer
      * Widgets overlapping
      * More transition effects
      * More desktop gestures. Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap.
      * Icon gestures. Swipe up/down on icons for alternative action.
      * Unread count notifications for call, sms and other apps.

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lollipop.launcher'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lollipop.launcher Download Instructions:Lollipop Launcher Plus v1.0.1.zip -  1.9 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Call Recorder Pro v3.1
      Requirements: Android 2.1+
      Overview: Pro version of Call Recorder without Ads and includes additional features.

Pro version of Call Recorder application has an ability to:
      - Enable/Disable call recording.
      - Records all your phone calls.
      - Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
      - Delete recorded items.
      - Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
      - Send selected records to email.
      - Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call.
      Settings:
      - Enable/Disable notifications.
      - Show confirmation dialog.
      - Configure automatic cleaning.
      - Recording source.
      - Recording quality.
      - File format.
      - Recording channel.

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=polis.app.callrecorder.pro'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=polis.app.callrecorder.pro Download Instructions:Call Recorder Pro v3.1.apk -  6.5 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Call Recorder One Touch Full v4.0
      Requirements: 2.3 and up,Modded Google Play
      Overview: One Touch Call Recording allows you to start recording in any time during phone call by pressing the rec button.

Description
      Советы, просьбы, информация, пишите мне на майл - [email protected]
      VERY IMPORTANT !!!

Be sure to try the free version before purchase to make sure that your phone can record phone calls.

Don't forget to remove the free version before start using.

Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ui.webdma

Not all devices support call recording without ROOT, because call recording is illegal in some countries for example (Motorola, Nexus, HTC One...).
      This limitation does not depend on the application and is not a bug in the program. Please do not put a bad score for the fact that your phone does not support this feature!

One Touch Call Recording allows you to start recording in any time during phone call by pressing the rec button.
      - You can choose to place of record button for your convenience.
      - Manual or Automatic mode.
      - Change title of records.
      - Add note or conversation description for any record.
      - Search record by name, phone number, note, date or time.
      - Change the theme color.
      - The ability to call back from the App.
      - Contact photo
      - Voice input (note)
      - Custom path for file saving
      Full version is optimized for storing and scrolling of large quantities of records.

What's New
      Call waiting issue fixed

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.otr.webdma'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.otr.webdma Download Instructions:Call Recorder One Touch Full v4.0.apk -  1.0 MB