Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jacksparrow

Lcons 5.0 (Lollipop) v2.0

1 post in this topic

Lcons 5.0 (Lollipop) v2.0
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: This theme gets its idea from the most recent icon designing approach. It includes 350+ custom made icons and 22+ qhd wallpapers.
6Ky-3givMzwQrnZdCAwE0eelhac9Wa6I626pkm-N
All icons scale at 192*192 resolution. This assures sharp and pixel perfect icons on whatever device you put this theme on.

This theme supports all major android launchers like:
- Apex Launcher (Most recommended)
- Nova Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate
- ADW Launcher
- Action Launcher Pro
- Go Launcher (Least recommended)

What's New
1.9:
- 30 new icons.
- more alternates for few system icons.
1.8:
- 42 new icons.
- Few activity fixes.
1.7:
- Material colors to dashboard.
- more colored options and revamped icons for few popular apps (as requested).
1.6:
- 50 new icons.
- revamped 15 icons.
1.5:
- 20 new icons which includes update for already present few icons.
- New app icon.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=designedly.theme.lcons&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=designedly.theme.lcons&hl=en
Download Instructions:

Lcons 5.0 (Lollipop) v2.0.apk -  24.8 MB

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By SNB
      Caller Screen Dialer v2.0 [Mod Ad Free]
      Requirements: 2.3+
      Overview: Caller Screen Dialer
      Getting bored with old Caller screen theme??

Here we introduce Caller screen android app for Android User.
      Caller Screen changer change your screen to rich and friendly user interface of .
      Lots of Features:
      • Dialer Keypad change to new Dialer keypad with Rich layout design which is same as 8.
      • Caller Screen Rich Call log screen like in which you can see your miss call, received call and dialed call.
      • Caller Screen contact screen will give you your all contact list in which you can search your contacts and see all contact with new rich look designed .
      • in Caller Screen You can see your most dialed and calling contacts in favorite list
      • Caller screen is workable for all of your device even it you have lower version of android.
      • When you receive a call you will have full UI of caller screen theme.
      • You can also define your voice mail which will help you when you want to reject a call from any one and send them message like "I am Busy right now, call you later" by Caller Screen changer.
      • Caller Screen gives you complete feel of theme.
      you can active and deactivate your caller screen so you can use your default android caller screen dialer.
      This application will give you rich look of style and it is light weight so you can navigate your
      • caller screen dialer Keypad 
      • caller screen theme Favorite list, 
      • caller screen dialer Contact list
      • caller screen Voice mail
      • caller screen dialer Recent calls
      And you can switch to your default caller screen easily using Active/Deactivate button. Send instant message to caller when you are busy and all. You can put you custom message.
      We are workin on further features like add to contact. You will have update of it soon.
      If there is any problem with our app or you need to give suggestion to improve Caller Screen then please mail us on [email protected] .

WHAT'S NEW

Version 11 :
      Fixed Minor Bug
      Version 10 :
      All Bug Fixed.
      Now this app will support all the devices.
      Message via this app is also integrated.
      Red Box in app is Fixed now.
      Speed Improved , and believe me its very fast.
      ad free version also launched.
      Thanks to all users for your suggestions.

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ios.caller.screen.sprite.coc'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ios.caller.screen.sprite.coc
      Download Instructions:

Caller Screen Dialer v2.0 [Mod Ad Free] - android-zone.ws.apk -  2.8 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Spirit2: Real FM Radio 4 AOSP v2015_01_31a_lollipop
      Requirements: Varies with device
      Overview: Spirit2 is the successor to Spirit1 Unlocked and is the "Best Darn FM app"* in existence !

Spirit2 is a real, tuned, over-the-air FM radio app for Android. It does not require Internet access.
      I am still enjoying Spirit 1, is there any reason to pay again for Spirit 2? : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=52304938&postcount=7787
      Spirit2 supports only the most popular, recent, higher end devices that have digital audio support in Spirit1 Unlocked. See list below. The Spirit2 UI and underlying architecture are much improved. Spirit1 Unlocked is still more mature/bug-free and has more features. Your support will help Spirit2 match and exceed the Spirit1 feature set.
      Requires AOSP !: If you don't know what AOSP means, Spirit2 is not for you. Spirit1 Unlocked works on numerous stock phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mikersmicros.fm_unlock
      *"Best darn FM app": Yes, it has some bugs, and may lack some "polish" of stock FM apps, but it's the most functional and has more settings.
      The ONLY FM app supporting ALL this: Equalizer, Effects, Recording, BT A2DP and Visualizer.
      Spirit2 also supports multiple "remote" displays and controls: Home and lock-screen widget, lock-screen, notification shade, BT AVRCP and future Android remotes. AVRCP puts RDS and station info on the display of compatible BT headsets, and controls Pause/Play and preset selection. Was pretty cool the first time I saw that working.
      Spirit2 Beta group. Latest releases for Play customers: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fm.a2d.s2
      Main XDA info thread, LOTS of info updated March 25: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2537861
      Spirit2 "Official Support"*: ONLY these phones running "Compatible AOSP"** ROMs:
      Samsung GS3 GT-I9300
      Samsung GS2 GT-I9100
      Samsung GS1 GT-I9000
      Samsung Note2 GT-N7100
      Samsung Note1 GT-N7000
      HTC One (GPE requires BT off)
      HTC OneXL LTE, OneS, Evo 4G LTE (2013 CM11 only. 2014 kernels broke FM)
      LG G2 D802 International and Sprint LS980 only. (Some stock, CM11 and Mahdi ROMs only as of March, 2014)
      Motorola Moto G
      *"Official Support" means I own the phone and I can properly support it.
      **"Compatible AOSP" ROMs includes as many AOSP ROMs as I can reasonably support, that have the FM and audio kernel drivers needed to enable FM. CM11 is the most popular and best supported, except for the incompatible 2014 kernels for HTC OneXL LTE, OneS, and Evo 4G LTE. LG G2 is only supportable on CM11, AOKP and Mahdi ROMs as of April, 2014.

Unofficial Support:
      The only other devices with a chance of working fully are those with Qualcomm WCN3660 or newer compatible FM/BT/WiFi chips as well as Qualcomm WDC9310 or newer compatible audio chips. This includes most late 2012+ Sony devices starting with Xperia T. These may or may not work well, and are not officially supported. With sufficient demand I will consider buying a "Z" device and officially supporting some Sony's.
      Stock ROMs:
      Spirit2 also works reasonably well on many stock or stock derived ROMs when rooted. But there are often problems, such as FM over BT issues on Samsung stock ROMs. Most of my customers are on AOSP/CM ROMs.
      "Upgrades" from Spirit1:
      If you've been happily using Spirit1 Unlocked for at least 3-6 months, please consider Spirit2 a second purchase, for a next generation FM app. Help me give Spirit2 the 3+ year lifespan that Spirit1 has had so far. My income is still at the lowest end of "tolerable". Support me and I can support you.
      Thanks !
      Mike.

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.a2d.s2'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.a2d.s2 Download Instructions:Spirit2 Real FM Radio 4 AOSP v2015_01_31a_lollipop.apk -  1.2 MB

• By SNB
      L Launcher PRO - Lollipop Launcher v1.91
      Requirements: 4.0+
      Overview: L Launcher, is the most polished, highly customizable Lollipop style launcher; Smooth, Cool, Rich features, NO AD; Bring you the latest and the best Android 5.0 Lollipop experience!

L Launcher, is the most polished, highly customizable Lollipop style launcher; Smooth, Cool, Rich features, NO AD; Bring you the latest and the best Android 5.0 Lollipop experience!
      Features:
      1. Based on Android 5.0 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ devices
      2. Support swipe right to Google Now; Enable OK Google from all L Launcher screens (require Android 4.4); 
      2. Support icon theme, compatible with most icon pack (same as Nova launcher,solo launcher,go launcher,apex launcher,etc)
      3. Translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android4.4 + devices, and Galaxy S4, S5, Galaxy Note2/3, Tab2/3 ,etc )
      4. Transparent status bar clone for Android 4.0-4.3
      19. Handy Sidebar, and can drag-out Sidebar anywhere
      5. Drawer features: Hide app, Create folders, Sort app, Quick A-Z bar
      6. Drawer style: Horizontal, Vertical, Vertical with category
      7. Many Desktop and Drawer transition effect
      8. Many gestures and Dock icon gesture
      9. Unread Counts/Notifier
      11. UI Size Mode: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
      12. Live wallpapers: parallax effect, blur, multi-wallpaper
      17. Backup and restore launcher setting and layout
      18. Import layout from other launcher
      20. Highly customizable, MANY options:
      [Launcher Desktop :]
      + Set launcher desktop grid
      + Set icon size, icon text size/color, hide icon text
      + Lock desktop option
      + Hide search bar, status bar
      + Hide shadow, indicator
      + Infinite scrolling
      + Set launcher default Home Screen to Left, Middle or Right
      + Wallpaper scrolling
      + Theme support: such as Galaxy, iOS 8, Win 8 icon pack
      [Launcher Dock :]
      + Multi Dock pages
      + Number of Dock icons
      + Dock icon size
      + Hide Dock
      + Drawer icon position
      [Launcher Drawer :]
      + Set launcher drawer grid
      + Drawer folder
      + Set icon size, icon text size/color
      + Background transparent
      [Launcher Sidebar:]
      + Launch from everywhere
      + Quick toggle
      + Favorite apps, Recent apps
      + KK Clearner
      [Launcher Folder :]
      + Max rows and columns
      + Folder background
      + Folder preview style
      + Bulk add for folder
      Lollipop launcher, Android 5.0 Launcher,
      Google Now Launcher
      Permissions explaination: 
      Please refer to L Setting -- Help
      Email: [email protected]
      If you like L Launcher (Lollipop Launcher), please help to spread L Launcher, and press g+1 to support L Launcher development, thanks

What's New
      v1.91 update(2015-3-14):
      1. Support Dock infinite scroll
      2. Optimize default home screen setting
      3. Optimize weather widget layout
      4. Optimize hide app
      5. AnalogClock widget support second hand
      6. AnalogClock widget support color theme
      7. Sidebar support swipe back to close
      8. Fix Recent app is not working on Android 5.0+
      9. Fix several crash bugs
      v1.9 update(2015-2-28):
      1. Fix swiping right no longer opens Google Now after Google app latest update
      2. Optimize sidebar layout in Landscape mode

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l.launcher'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l.launcher
      Download Instructions: Unlocked Pro features in L Launcher - Lollipop Launcher!

L Launcher PRO - Lollipop Launcher v1.91 - android-zone.ws.apk -  5.0 MB

• By SNB
      L Launcher - Lollipop Launcher PRO v1.91
      Requirements: 4.0 and up
      Overview: L Launcher, is the most polished, highly customizable Lollipop style launcher; Smooth, Cool, Rich features, NO AD; Bring you the latest and the best Android 5.0 Lollipop experience!

Description
      L Launcher, is the most polished, highly customizable Lollipop style launcher; Smooth, Cool, Rich features, NO AD; Bring you the latest and the best Android 5.0 Lollipop experience!
      Features:
      1. Based on Android 5.0 launcher, support for Android 4.0+ devices
      2. Support swipe right to Google Now; Enable OK Google from all L Launcher screens (require Android 4.4+); 
      2. Support icon theme, compatible with most icon pack (same as Nova launcher,solo launcher,go launcher,apex launcher,etc)
      3. Translucent status bar and navigation bar (Android4.4 + devices, and Galaxy S4, S5, Galaxy Note2/3, Tab2/3 ,etc )
      4. Transparent status bar clone for Android 4.0-4.3
      19. Handy Sidebar, and can drag-out Sidebar anywhere
      5. Drawer features: Hide app, Create folders, Sort app, Quick A-Z bar
      6. Drawer style: Horizontal, Vertical, Vertical with category
      7. Many Desktop and Drawer transition effect
      8. Many gestures and Dock icon gesture
      9. Unread Counts/Notifier
      11. UI Size Mode: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
      12. Live wallpapers: parallax effect, blur, multi-wallpaper
      17. Backup and restore launcher setting and layout
      18. Import layout from other launcher
      20. Highly customizable, MANY options:
      [Launcher Desktop :]
      + Set launcher desktop grid
      + Set icon size, icon text size/color, hide icon text
      + Lock desktop option
      + Hide search bar, status bar
      + Hide shadow, indicator
      + Infinite scrolling
      + Set launcher default Home Screen to Left, Middle or Right
      + Wallpaper scrolling
      + Theme support: such as Galaxy, iOS 8, Win 8 icon pack
      [Launcher Dock :]
      + Multi Dock pages
      + Number of Dock icons
      + Dock icon size
      + Hide Dock
      + Drawer icon position
      [Launcher Drawer :]
      + Set launcher drawer grid
      + Drawer folder
      + Set icon size, icon text size/color
      + Background transparent
      [Launcher Sidebar:]
      + Launch from everywhere
      + Quick toggle
      + Favorite apps, Recent apps
      + Clearner
      [Launcher Folder :]
      + Max rows and columns
      + Folder background
      + Folder preview style
      + Bulk add for folder
      Lollipop launcher, Android 5.0 Launcher,
      Google Now Launcher
      User reviews: 
      1. Very good alternative to Google Now launcher, Nova launcher with very many options. -- André
      2. Love this launcher Yoooooo.....thank u so much for a great launcher...after a long time I found this launcher has fulfilled all expectations of me, a perfect launcher...!! -- Saral
      3. Very good launcher Nice looking, fast, very similar to android lollipop. Also very stable and has not given me errors. I give it 5 stars. -- Luis
      4. Best launcher IMHO, I've used every launcher over the years. This launcher allows all the customization you want and the icon editor works fine. I love the sidebar and using double tap to turn off the screen was my favorite feature on my old LG G2. -- Shawn G
      5. Amazing !! I can't believe i am experiencing the lollipop like UI without any actual update on my phone ... It has make my phone completely classy and handy !!! Completely recommended .... Go for it !! Good job!! -- Devesh Kedia
      Permissions explaination: 
      Please refer to L Setting -- Help
      Email: [email protected]
      If you like L Launcher (Lollipop Launcher), please help to spread L Launcher, rate 5 stats ★★★★★, and press g+1 to support L Launcher development, thanks

What's New
      v1.91 update(2015-3-14):
      1. Support Dock infinite scroll
      2. Optimize default home screen setting
      3. Optimize weather widget layout
      4. Optimize hide app
      5. AnalogClock widget support second hand
      6. AnalogClock widget support color theme
      7. Sidebar support swipe back to close
      8. Fix Recent app is not working on Android 5.0+
      9. Fix several crash bugs
      v1.9 update(2015-2-28):
      1. Fix swiping right no longer opens Google Now after Google app latest update
      2. Optimize sidebar layout in Landscape mode

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l.launcher&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.l.launcher&hl=en
      Download Instructions:

L Launcher - Lollipop Launcher PRO v1.91 - android-zone.ws.apk -  5.2 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Moonshine - Icon Pack v2.0
      Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
      Overview: With the previous leaks of an apparent redesign of the core Android apps, we decided to explore more into the new guidelines, and experiment with them! Long shadow, flat, and with a pop of color we are hoping to achieve these new guidelines in place.

FEATURES:
      *Material Design Dashboard App!
      *Muzei Wallpaper Support!
      *900+ vector designed icons (Made in XXX-HDPI - 192x192 - THIS VARIES GREATLY ON YOUR DEVICES SCREEN RESOLUTION!)
      *25 homemade wallpapers!
      *Supports Nova, Apex, ADW, Smart, Unicon, Action Launcher, Aviate, Go Launcher, Next, Holo launcher, Solo Launcher, KK Launcher, Atom Launcher, and Inspire Launcher! (As well as Flow Home Beta)
      *Icon Picker that shows the latest added icons!

HOW TO APPLY:
      1. Download a custom launcher from above (Nova, Apex, ADW, Smart, Action, Unicon, Go, etc)
      2. Open the Moonshine application and hit the floating action button on the bottom right (the floating pink circle)
      3. Select your dedicated launcher and you are set to go!
      4. To access the wallpapers, simply go into the app, select wallpapers, and pick from over a dozen homemade walls!

Check out our brand new website!
      http://valiantpixels.com
      Follow us on our Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/valiantpixels
      Follow us on our Instagram!
      https://instagram.com/valiantpixels
      Follow us on Google+!
      https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106787432735371347997/106787432735371347997/posts

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nexbit.icons.moonshine'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nexbit.icons.moonshine Download Instructions:Moonshine - Icon Pack v2.0.apk -  28.8 MB

• By SNB
      GemmyLands v2.0 [unlimited Gold/Gems/Time]
      Requirements: 2.2 and up
      Overview: Find the mountains of gems with little Jamie! 
      Go for exciting adventures and interesting puzzles in the genre of "three in a row."

Jamie, a resident of thу Gemmylands, will share with you the secrets of precious stones. Prepare to use your dexterity and skills in this hard work! 

Create sophisticated combination with bright gems and enjoy the colorful fireworks effects. 
      Pass rates using a variety of bonuses. 

You will not regret visiting Gemmylands: it will give you a whole bunch of of multicolored impressions! 

Key features: 
      - More than 100 different puzzles; 
      - Play with your friends in the social network VKontakte!
      - Two game modes ("on time" and "moves on"); 
      - The use of elemental totems force; 
      - Travelling in different worlds; 
      - Construction of the fabulous buildings, affecting the course of the game; 
      - Colorful graphics, vivid effects and animation of the main character.

What's New 
      Spring! Time to update! Big changes are coming on the planet!
      New feature, so changeable and unpredictable.
      More levels, now there are 320!
      More opportunities to get free diamonds.
      Big wheel of fortune.
      Even the planet became more!
      Hurry up to upgrade and get lucky by the tail!

This app has Chartboost advertisements

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nevosoft.mylittleplanet&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nevosoft.mylittleplanet&hl=en
      Download Instructions:
      APK

GemmyLands v2.0 [unlimited Gold Gems Time] - android-zone.ws.apk -  8.1 MB

SD DATA (sdcard/android/obb/)

com.nevosoft.mylittleplanet.zip -  37.8 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Dell Green CM12 Theme v2.0
      Requirements: 5.0+
      Overview: OTTIMIZZATO PER XHDPI/XXHDPI DEVICES!

Dell Green è un tema per Theme Engine; questa funzione è disponibile in varie ROM (CM...)
      Dell Green è un tema MINIMAL in grado di migliorare l'interfaccia del tuo device; i colori principali sono nero, bianco e verde.

What's New
      If you like my work add me on g+:
      https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CristianoSpada/posts
      and enter in my community:
      https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108025455980220361836
      V2.0:
      -fix dark text on dark on mms apk
      -fix resurrection remix profiles icon color
      -bug fix

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dell.green.smooth'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dell.green.smooth Download Instructions:Dell Green CM12 Theme v2.0.apk -  2.3 MB

• By jacksparrow
      G3 Lollipop - CM12 Theme v1
      Requirements: 5.0 and up
      Overview: LG's Lollipop UI for your devices

LG's Lollipop UI for your devices

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tung91.holotimus12'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tung91.holotimus12 Download Instructions:G3 Lollipop - CM12 Theme v1.apk -  5.0 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Cyanpiness CM12 Theme v2.0
      Requirements: 5.0 and up
      Overview: *** Screet Shots - http://imgur.com/a/ZFNCs****

**** Screet Shots - http://imgur.com/a/ZFNCs****
      Note: It only works in ROMs with CM12 theme engine.
      This is a Theme for C&H lovers or a way to show my love for C&H
      Wallpaper used in SS = http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/258/1/2/cyanide_and_happiness_cake_by_darkling629-d49xcv0.jpg
      Includes:
      •Transparent Settings
      •C&H Sound PACK & Boot Animation
      •C&H based Analog Clock as Widget
      •Fonts
      •Wallpapers
      •Sounds (Ringtone, Alarm, Notification)

Themed: ( Check Screenshots)
      •UI Colors
      •Colorful System Icons
      •Power Menu
      •Notifcation Drawer + Quick Setting Tiles
      •Settings
      •Dialer
      •Contacts
      •Eleven Music
      •Documents App
      •Analog Clock
      •Calculator
      Theme Installation:
      •Apply it through the theme manager in CM12.
      •Reboot and you're golden.

CM theme engine for lollipop released a few days ago and is still undergoing development. Expect some bugs and force closes. A quick soft reboot/reboot will solve the problem.
      Dark Wallpapers are Preferred
      Thank you

This app has REPLACE CAPS TEXT WITH TYPE OF AD(S), ENTER NO IF NONE advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hary.cyaness&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hary.cyaness&hl=en Download Instructions:Cyanpiness CM12 Theme v2.0.apk -  10.5 MB

• By jacksparrow
      material lollipop ZooperWidget v1.02
      Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
      Overview: THE NEW DESIGN OF YOUR DEVICE IN MATERIAL lollipop . FOR ZOOPER WIDGET pro

Required to install Nova Launcher (or any other widget supports scaling) Zooper Widget pro.
      Nova Launcher settings: hide statusbar top, remove the padding around the edges of the screen, set the desktop 6x6 grid. Else at your discretion.
      Installation:
      Add a widget on your desktop. Click on it and get into the selection of sources from which can be installed templates. See the icon in the designated theme. Click on it and get into the menu theme templates. Choose a template. He appears on the desktop. I repeat once again: it does not matter what size you add a widget you can stretch it (long press on it and from the menu select "change"). Also, do not forget to use the menu "Scaling". With these two functions, you will achieve the desired result. In fact, everything is very simple. All of the above steps you are doing with the other templates.

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=material.lolipop.zoopeer.newstandart'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=material.lolipop.zoopeer.newstandart Download Instructions:material lollipop ZooperWidget v1.02.apk -  3.4 MB