Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Over v1.2.0

1 post in this topic

Over v1.2.0

Requirements: 4.0 and up

Overview: Over is the app for adding text and artwork to your photos.

kQJqJNGstKplG4uQr9VbT_19p4ui1vCs3A0QgJ_f

Designed with mobile creatives in mind, Over features standard and custom-made fonts and well-crafted artwork combined with a sleek design, easy-to-use functionality, and immediate sharing ability.

Features Include:

EXCLUSIVE FONTS & ARTWORK: Over features unique, beautiful fonts and original, eye-catching artwork from a variety of artists for you to add to your pictures.

MAKE SOMETHING AWESOME: In Over, you’ll be able to discover artwork perfect for outdoor adventures, add handcrafted icons for any occasion, design with geometric font awesomeness, say “Happy Birthday” in style, present challenging and inspirational words, and much more.

EDITING: In Over you can nudge, size, rotate, fade, copy, and center your artwork and text, tint and crop your photos, and stretch your text. Pick from among plenty of color choices to make the text or artwork pop, or blend in.

SHARING: When you’re finished with your picture you can share it directly via email, text message, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you run into an issue with Over, simply shoot us a message from within the app. We’ll work with you to resolve quickly any problems that you have.

STORE: Our in-app store showcases several exclusive art and font packs for purchase.

FUN: Over is fun. It allows you to express your creativity on the go.

COMMUNITY: You can check out our community of mobile creatives at the @over Instagram account and, we hope, be inspired by what others are making with the app. Search Instagram for #bestofOver and #madewithOver too.

How People Are Using Over:

"With Over, I'm thinking more like a publisher, with my photos telling stories instead of just being 'something to upload.' It's a great way to improve photos." —Chris Brogan, President of Human Business Works

“Over is fantastic because it lets me add a bit of personality behind my photographs.” —Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere

"I use over to make extra special birthday wishes for my friends on Facebook"

"Over gets me off of my computer, I can make stuff here that I used to have to make with Photoshop"

"My kids don't talk yet, but now the photos of them do!"

"I used to pay people to make graphics like this for my Facebook page"

"I make slides for presentations"

"I'm expressing myself in a different way, Over has made me more creative!"

"I add text to photos of my products and post them to Pinterest"

"My Instagram pictures are far more popular now that I can put nice text on them"

"I print the pictures I make for scrapbooking"

"I like to make encouraging & motivational pictures for my friends"

What's in this version : (Updated : Feb 13, 2015)

Enjoy beautiful new fonts & artwork! You'll LOVE what you find...

3 Lovely Fonts

Notera

Gloss Drop

Menina Formosa

3 Gorgeous Art Packs

VALENTINE'S

FLOURISHING

AMORE

2 More to Enjoy

We've also included a special SINGLES AWARENESS art pack for FREE.

Get the new caffeinated #TYPEINCOFFEE art pack! Also included in the steeply discounted BIG BUNDLE.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.overllc.over'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.overllc.over

Download Instructions:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By jacksparrow
      Neon Colors Theme CM12 v1.20
      Requirements: 5.0 and up
      Overview: For CM12 and Other Roms Android 5.0+ That Support Theme Chooser

This Theme Is Still In Very Early Stages Of Development May Have Problem
      Always Mail Me You found Any Issues,Suggestions always Welcome

You Can Change Keyboard Skin By Going In To Settings
      Settings->Language & Input->Android Keyboard(AOSP)->Appearance & Layouts
      There you will see Theme:Material Dark,Material Light and holo Try all 3

**many Thanks To "djdarkknight96" From XDA for always helping me**

✩✩READ CAREFULLY✩✩
      This theme is NOT for Stock Roms That Comes With your Device. This theme for for devices that are ROOTED and running a CUSTOM ROM that supports theme chooser Like CM12,PA,AOKP

What's New
      New Playstore search bar issue fixed
      The New Update Has Manu UI Improvements
      Google Now Is Now Fixed
      Statusbar Icons are Now Tinted
      Batteryicon Is Now Themed
      and many other stuffs
      Mail Me for Problems and Suggestions As Always

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitinvaid.theme.neoncolorsl'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nitinvaid.theme.neoncolorsl Download Instructions:Neon Colors Theme CM12 v1.20.apk -  23.3 MB

• By SNB
      Flud (Ad free) v1.2.0 (Paid)
      Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
      Overview:  Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the
      palm of your hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.

Note: This is the ad free version of the app "Flud - Torrent Downloader". This app does not add any more functionality
      to the free version. Please try the free version before buying this app.

Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your
      hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.

Features :
      * No speed limits on downloads/uploads
      * Ability to select which files to download
      * Ability to specify file/folder priorities
      * RSS feed support with automatic downloading
      * Magnet link support
      * NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
      * µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
      * Ability to download sequentially
      * Ability to move files while downloading
      * Supports torrents with large number of files
      * Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
      * Recognizes magnet links from the browser
      * Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
      * Has option to download on WiFi only
      * Ability to change theme (Light, Dark, Light with dark actionbar)
      * Modern (Holo) UI
      * Tablet optimized UI

Many more features coming soon...

Note: Since Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud.paid/ on your external SD from KitKat onwards. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.

Help translate Flud in your language so others can enjoy it too! Join the translation project here:
      http://delphisoftwares.oneskyapp.com/?project-group=2165

You feedback is very important. Don't hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.

If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn't like in the app.

Like us on Facebook to receive updates, tips and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/fludtorrentdownloader

What's New
      Version 1.2.0
      * Integration with Transdroid Torrent Search to allow for more search options.
      * Added Dutch (Nederlands) translation
      * Fixed crash on some LG Optimus devices on pressing menu button
      * Many bug fixes
      * Updated translations

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delphicoder.flud.paid&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.delphicoder.flud.paid&hl=en
      Download Instructions:

Flud (Ad free) v1.2.0 (Paid) - android-zone.ws.apk -  4.2 MB

• By SNB
      Star Safari v1.2.0 Mod Ad-free
      Requirements: 
      Overview: Fast loading, well designed, and simple to use web browser.

[break]Fast loading, well designed, and simple to use web browser.

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appweb.cloud.star'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appweb.cloud.star
      Download Instructions:

Star Safari v1.2.0 Mod Ad-free - android-zone.ws.apk -  1.9 MB

• By SNB
      1nka icons pack v1.2.0
      Overview: 300+ Icons
      give your devices android a unique style. The basic pack contains 300 icons with a exceptional creativity. class and an ingenious way to customize your icons.
      many updates for all of my packs will come quickly to get a minimum of 1000 icons per pack.

Included:
      â–ª Library of amazing icons
      â–ª Wallpapers gallery
      â–ª dashboard application
      â–ª Icons rendered at 144x144px

Launchers:
      â–ª Nova (activate in launcher settings)
      â–ªAction (activate in launcher settings)
      â–ªApex
      â–ªAdw
      â–ªAdw Ex
      â–ªHolo (in launcher settings)
      â–ªSmart Launcher (in launcher settings)
      â–ªUnicon (icon themer)
      â–ªTSF Shell
      â–ªAtom Launcher (work with Unicon)

What's New
      v1.2.0
      - New UI/UX
      - New icons library (192px)
      - +130 icons added
      - Several UIActivity fix

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frenchitouch.inka'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frenchitouch.inka
      Download Instructions:

1nka icons pack v1.2.0 - android-zone.ws.apk -  40.1 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Vento - Icon Pack v1.2.0
      Overview: ~ Vento Icon Pack is made from vector shape during more than one month by working alone..

~ Vento Icon Pack is made from vector shape during more than one month by working alone..
      ~ Every each shape/detais made step by step
      ~ I think it is time to get very very special icon pack that you need to install on your android phone...
      # At the first release time, about 900 icons
      # Full compatible with Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
      # Dynamic Calendar Supported
      # Wallpaper Picker (Cloud Based) more than 20 for now, And I can add more with time..
      # Scrollable Wallpaper when applied
      # Apply, 19 launcher cards, 13 direct apply, 6 manual
      # Smart Icon Request Section
      # See & Search all icons included with icon name
      # Muzei Live Wallpaper support
      # Help section, contains FAQs with search function
      # Weekly/Biweekly Update { Sometime it depends on my exams in university }

What's new:
      Fixed Activities
      Added 112 New Icons
      Reached More Than 1.000 Icons
      Fixed Icon Back for Unthemed Icons
      Fixed Some Small Problems

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anticor.vento'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anticor.vento Download Instructions:Vento - Icon Pack v1.2.0.apk -  8.5 MB

• By SNB
      Kingdom Rush Origins v1.2.0 + Mod
      Requirements: 4.0+
      Overview: The most addicting tower defense game returns in an all-new prequel adventure - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Origins!

Praise for the Kingdom Rush series: the #1 Strategy Game franchise for Mobile, Google’s Editor’s Choice Award, IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, GameInformer Gold Award, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award,CNET Best iPad Games, CNET Editor’s Choice Award, Gamezebo 4.5/5, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, Venturebeat 94/100.

Kingdom Rush Origins is the third installment of the award-winning Kingdom Rush saga, loved by millions and earning accolades from gamers and critics around the globe. Take a trip back to the beginning, before Vez’nan ever thought to threaten the kingdom with the gem of power, and experience even more of the lightning-fast, exceptionally captivating gameplay that made the franchise a cornerstone of essential tower defense games. In this exciting prequel, command your elven army and defend mystical lands from sea serpents, evil sorcerers, and wave after wave of gnoll tribesman, all with the help of brand-spankin’ new towers, heroes, and spells to fend off every last baddie.
      Kingdom Rush Origins packs in a treasure trove of new content and features while keeping the signature look that millions have come to love.

GAME FEATURES
      ★ Re-enter the world of Kingdom Rush: visit mysterious elven forests, magical faery realms and even floating ruins of an ancient metropolis!
      ★ Unleash the power of the elves with brand new towers and troops! Elf Archers, Mystic Mages, Stone Druids and the Elven Infantry make up the backbone of your army.
      ★ Discover eight new specialized tower upgrades with over 18 abilities! Vanquish your enemies with elven marksmen, runed bears, magic-wielding wizards, and even giant animated trees.
      ★ Take up arms against 30 new enemy types and engage in epic boss battles! Face hordes of Gnolls, giant spiders, and the terrible Twilight army.
      ★ Master and upgrade nine legendary heroes and their awesome powers and spells!
      ★ Rain lightning, summon reinforcements, and use each hero’s unique power to obliterate scores of enemies!
      ★ Immerse yourself in hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements, with three difficulty modes for the newbs and veterans alike.
      ★ Play different game modes - Classic, Iron, and Heroic - and prove your mettle as a master tactician.
      ★ Purchase new-and-improved equipment using your hard earned gems in a revamped Gnome shop.
      ★ Study your enemies and your towers with an in-game encyclopedia.

What's New 
      A new tyrant has risen to power and he’s using a massive army to destroy the Kingdom. We’ve sacrificed too much already to be defeated now!
      Fight alongside new Heroes!
      Durax the crystal elemental with a no-nonesense attitude!
      And a new free hero: Razz & Rags, a brave gnome riding his massive friend into battle.
      Lead your armies in 3 new stages filled with action in the Howling Moors!
      Fight against 4 brand new enemies, each more dangerous and challenging than the other!

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironhidegames.android.kingdomrushorigins'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironhidegames.android.kingdomrushorigins
      Download Instructions: 
      APK

Kingdom Rush Origins v1.2.0 Mod [GemsHeroes Unlocked].apk -  40.3 MB

Kingdom Rush Origins v1.2.0.apk -  27.2 MB

SD DATA (sdcard/android/obb/)

com.ironhidegames.android.kingdomrushorigins.zip -  165.8 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Truedialer - Dialer & Contacts v1.20
      Overview: Truedialer is a smart phone dialer unlike any other! Replace your old, slow and boring dialer for the quickest and most convenient way to find your contacts.

Description
      Truedialer is a smart phone dialer unlike any other! Replace your old, slow and boring dialer for the quickest and most convenient way to find your contacts. This dialer uses a simple and easy to use numeric pad to help find numbers within your phonebook, and beyond your phonebook with Truecaller integration.
      Truedialer gives you instant access to relevant information about people you are about to call, and lets you save the information quickly into your phonebook for later use. And the best part? It’s completely FREE!
      • Fast, accurate, and easy to use
      • Quick dial for calling favorite contacts
      • Access over 1.6 billion Contacts through our unique Truecaller search integration.
      • No more unknown call records in your call log, we fill in the missing information for you (if available)
      • T9 search (supports predictive text)
      • Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
      • Search quickly
      • Edit phone contacts for managing phonebook
      Truedialer is brought to you by the Truecaller Team! More than 100M people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls, with millions more joining each month.
      Please note: WiFi or data connection needed to lookup contacts outside your phonebook
      We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911, 112, 999, 1XX etc)!
      To make the best user experience for our users we need the following permissions; location (to filter out irrelevant search results depending on country location), contacts (the ability for users to manage their contacts within the app), and phone (to be able to directly call a phone number)
      To learn more about why we require certain permissions please visit: _http://www.truecaller.com/support#/Truedialer/a9

What's New
      - New Material Design
      - Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
      - Enhanced wizard to ease onboarding process

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truecaller.phoneapp&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truecaller.phoneapp&hl=en Download Instructions:Truedialer - Dialer & Contacts v1.20
      Overview: Truedialer is a smart phone dialer unlike any other! Replace your old, slow and boring dialer for the quickest and most convenient way to find your contacts.

[break]
      Description
      Truedialer is a smart phone dialer unlike any other! Replace your old, slow and boring dialer for the quickest and most convenient way to find your contacts. This dialer uses a simple and easy to use numeric pad to help find numbers within your phonebook, and beyond your phonebook with Truecaller integration.
      Truedialer gives you instant access to relevant information about people you are about to call, and lets you save the information quickly into your phonebook for later use. And the best part? It’s completely FREE!
      • Fast, accurate, and easy to use
      • Quick dial for calling favorite contacts
      • Access over 1.6 billion Contacts through our unique Truecaller search integration.
      • No more unknown call records in your call log, we fill in the missing information for you (if available)
      • T9 search (supports predictive text)
      • Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
      • Search quickly
      • Edit phone contacts for managing phonebook
      Truedialer is brought to you by the Truecaller Team! More than 100M people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls, with millions more joining each month.
      Please note: WiFi or data connection needed to lookup contacts outside your phonebook
      We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911, 112, 999, 1XX etc)!
      To make the best user experience for our users we need the following permissions; location (to filter out irrelevant search results depending on country location), contacts (the ability for users to manage their contacts within the app), and phone (to be able to directly call a phone number)
      To learn more about why we require certain permissions please visit: _http://www.truecaller.com/support#/Truedialer/a9

What's New
      - New Material Design
      - Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
      - Enhanced wizard to ease onboarding process

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truecaller.phoneapp&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truecaller.phoneapp&hl=en Download Instructions:Truedialer - Dialer & Contacts v1.20.apk -  4.2 MB

• By SNB
      Amber Weather (EZ Weather HD) FULL v1.2.0 build 120
      Requirements: Varies with device
      Overview: Amber Weather offers various weather widget styles within a minimal designed weather app. Use your favorite widget on your home screen and enjoy it everyday!

Description
      What Makes Us Different?
      Amber Weather brings you high quality designs of weather widgets from different designers and artists. We are trying to beautify your home screen by providing various weather widget themes in our "Customize Store".
      Features
      - Transparent weather widget
      - Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions 
      - Intuitive information of temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
      - Auto-location,updated with your position 
      - Multi weather data source service.
      - Smart Alert when weather changed, support push notification to your android wear device.
      - Support new feature on Android L and Android wear.
      - Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
      - Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
      - Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
      - Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
      - Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
      - Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
      Coming Soon
      - Customize Elements
      - Doppler and Radar map.
      Testimonials
      “EZ Weather is, in my opinion, the best looking app on show....EZ Weather is actually an app of high quality. It displays weather data with a light-on-dark colour scheme, which makes for glorious clarity.”- Appstorm
      "If you’re tired of your weather app and want something new, EZ Weather HD is definitely an app to try!"-Androidtapp
      “A clean simple weather app. Great app: Great widgets: Great notification weather. Can't ask for much more!
      ”-Androiddissected
      “A simple and easy to use weather app. Currently ad-free, so get while the getting's good.”-Bestappsmarket
      User Reviews
      "Beautiful design & fantastic usability I love this app. It has a beautiful minimalist design and a lot of options to choose from, and it's wonderfully efficient at much more than just reporting the weather." -- by Melissa Kim
      "Nice simple and clean! Finally a good looking simple weather app! Developer very responsive on feedback." -- by Brett Watson
      "Awesome Weather App Great App, great customer support service, as after update crashed widgets, the creator sent me a email with a newer version which fixed the issues.... Best weather app I've used." -- by Steven Murphy
      "I don't like it... I Love It! "Beautiful Widgets" doesn't van compare to this app/widget. This app is amazingly clean, simple, and exactly what I've been looking for. I do however have one suggestion, and it isn't a flaw, just a personal preference. Would it be possible to make the weather icon in the notification have the same functionality as the icon on the widget? That would make this even more quick for me. Again, I seriously LOVE this app so far. Thanks for developing!" -- by Josh Bach
      Amber Weather is AD-FREE at present, get your personal meteorologist now! 
      Any suggestion and problem, please contact [email protected]

WHAT'S NEW

New version:
      -Classic 1-click Quick Action - Alarm, Calendar, Update & Open Amber Weather, And menu for switch to next city, change widget.
      -Add click zone display.
      -New widget setting page
      Before:
      -Add live wallpaper
      -Support yesterday weather.
      -Add Severe Weather information page
      -Add New Labs Feature: NWS Alert , Global Earthquake Alert, Pressure Sensor
      - Severe Weather Alert
      - Android L and Android Wear Support
      - Feel Likes Temperature
      - Add some translation
      - Delete image after share

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.ezweather'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.infolife.ezweather
      Download Instructions: Unlocked Themes Pack

Amber Weather (EZ Weather HD) FULL v1.2.0 build 120 - android-zone.ws.apk -  8.5 MB

• By jacksparrow
      SAS: Zombie Assault 4 v1.2.0 [Mod Money/Unlock]
      Requirements: 2.3.3 and up
      Overview: Purge the undead! Awesome upgradeable guns and armor, unique class skills, and 4 player co-op! Play the most intense zombie shooter on mobile, from the makers of Bloons TD 5.

A virus outbreak on a distant trans-federation planet unleashes horrors from humanity's past. A powerful, rapidly growing zombie horde threatens the very existence of humankind, and the only ones capable of fighting back are the highly skilled, highly weaponized special forces of the S A S. Choose from 3 unique character classes, maximize the fully customizable skill tree, and select from hundreds of weapons and armor pieces to build the ultimate zombie killing hero. Play dynamic, challenging levels in single player or 4 player cooperative multiplayer and give our ravaged civilization its last best hope for survival.

INTENSE ACTION
      Zombies swarm the screen, exploding into bits under your hail of bullets. Each of the 17 unique zombie types have special attacks and behavior, and they can evolve - manifesting terrifying new powers as you progress through the game. And just when you think you've beat them all, savage boss zombies hunt you down, puking out acid worms or storming after you in rage mode. Learn their strengths and weaknesses as you lead the action across 7 story-driven maps with varying victory conditions.

UNBEATABLE 4 PLAYER CO-OP
      Quickmatch with up to 3 other players of similar level and use the custom skills and weapons chosen by all players to form an effective fire team. Coordinate auto-turret placements, high level room-clearing powers like Assault Team, Aerial Bombardment, and Zombie Antidote, and move physics objects to create temporary cover while you paint the room red.

HEAPS OF EPIC LOOT
      Over 160 incredible guns and armor pieces are locked up tight inside increasingly rare strongboxes that you can find in secret rooms or on the mangled remains of your enemies. Your loadout includes a pistol and two rifle class weapons - choose from fast firing submachine guns, devastating shotguns, high damage assault rifles, brutal machine guns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, lightning guns, and more. Armor up for protection against physical, thermal, and chemical attacks, then round out your arsenal with auto-turrets, grenades, and special high damage ammo to rip through the undead before they rip through you.

AMAZING RPG-STYLE UPGRADES
      The Assault, Medic, and Heavy Gunner classes each have unique upgrade trees, giving each character 19 skills to customize. Hundreds of guns and armor pieces have a range of grades and a powerful RED version when you reach high levels. In addition you can add powerful augmentations to your guns and gear which enhance core properties like damage and rate of fire, but can also improve reload time, resist damage, and heal.

Download for free and play SAS: Zombie Assault 4 now!

What's new:
      Private Matches now Available!
      You can now team up with friends using private match codes or social networks to connect. Create your own games and work together to take on the Zombie horde and purge the undead. We've also been busy fixing bugs and improving performance to make SAS 4 even better.
      Stay tuned for more awesome content coming soon!

This app has AdColony advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninjakiwi.sasza4'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninjakiwi.sasza4 Download Instructions:APK
      SAS Zombie Assault 4 v1.2.0 [Mod Money Unlock].apk -  30.1 MB

SD DATA / OBB

com.ninjakiwi.sasza4.zip -  54.6 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Astero PRO - Icon Pack v1.2.0
      Requirements: 2.2+
      Overview:  Astero is using mainstream approach in the design.

WIth carefully selected colors and the infamous long shadow. We offer you with amazing icons for optimizing your home screen experience. If you like the icon pack so much don't forget to rate us and we welcome any feedback.

Features:
      * 650+ icons with some alternatives you can choose
      * HD icons with 144 x 144 pixels
      * supports Higher end devices with XXHDPI resolution.
      * frequent updates
      * 9 HD wallpaper
      * icon request tool [NEW]
      * works on most launchers (theoretically)

Instruction
      In order for the icon pack to work YOU NEED TO INSTALL 3RD PARTY LAUNCHER APP. To use it, simply open the app then use the Apply feature on one of your 3rd party launcher preferences. You can also apply the pack manually within the launcher settings.

What's New
      Version 1.2.0
      - adding 30 icons from user request
      - activity correction
      - bug fixes

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pinknoze.astero.pro'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pinknoze.astero.pro Download Instructions:Astero PRO - Icon Pack v1.2.0.apk -  8.1 MB