Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

WPS Office v7.0p.202012 TPT (Material Design) Update

1 post in this topic

WPS Office v7.0p.202012 TPT (Material Design) Update

Requirements: 2.3 and up

Overview: WPS Office (formerly Kingsoft Office) lets you view, create and share office documents that are fully compatible with Microsoft Office. WPS Office is 100% free, and with over 210 million registered users and 280,000 Google Play reviews, it is also the world’s most popular, FREE business app.

zYBiDvVAZ4f3g9S0I1CLTF5Cq3TC-NtlsRpljQE7

Description

WORLD'S MOST POPULAR, FREE ANDROID OFFICE APP

OVER 245 MILLION USERS AND 350,000 GOOGLE PLAY REVIEWS!

FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT WORD, POWERPOINT AND EXCEL

VIEW AND EDIT OFFICE DOCS, PRESENTATIONS AND SPREADSHEETS ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE

USA Today “One of the best new apps…”

PC World “How good could a free office suite be? In this case, pretty darn good...” 

Gizmodo "Essential app for your new Android phone or tablet...”

Techlicious “10 Free Android Apps Everyone Should Download...”

Economic Times “Best free document editing app...”

VIEW ANY FILE TYPE

WPS Office can open almost any document including PDF, TXT and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. This means when you use WPS Office to open a document from email or your favorite cloud service, you can be sure it will look exactly the way it would on your PC.

CREATE AMAZING DOCUMENTS

WPS Office comes loaded with features similar to what you’d find on a PC office solution. This includes advanced text and paragraph formatting options as well as the ability to add and edit images, shapes, tables and charts directly into your presentation or document.

EASY FILE SHARING

With WPS Office you can share your files through email, Evernote and more. You can also share presentations with others over WIFI or directly to other DLNA compatible devices.

CONNECT TO YOUR CLOUD

Using WPS Office you can access and edit documents from your favorite cloud drive. When you are done editing, WPS Office will automatically save them back online.

WPS Office Highlights

• One small app includes Presentation, Writer and Spreadsheets

• Uniquely designed for Android smartphones and tablets*

• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel

• Open almost any file format including DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF and more

• Access documents from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and WebDAV

• Share documents and presentations using WIFI or DLNA

• Send documents through email and text message

• Keep your work safe with auto-save and document encryption

• Works with both USB and Bluetooth keyboards

• Use familiar keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P

• Full support for wireless printing

• Support for 44 different languages

Presentation

• Fully compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint

• Insert and edit images, shapes, text boxes and notes into presentations

• Insert charts and tables

• View notes in presenter mode

• Touch controlled laser pointer

• And more

Writer

• Fully compatible with Microsoft Word

• Advanced collaboration features including track changes, comments and spell check

• Save documents as a PDF

• Rich text and paragraph formatting features

• Find and replace

• And more

Spreadsheets

• Fully compatible with Microsoft Excel

• Includes dozens of formula and function shortcuts

• Supports pivot tables, freeze frames, sorting, table styles and more

• Insert charts, including bar, pie, line and column

• Edit cell categories (number, text, percentage, etc.)

• And more

WHERE YOU CAN FIND US

Visit us at http://www.wps.com

* WPS Office supports Android 2.2 and above

1. Messages: Allow WPS to open email document attachments 

2. Storage: Allow WPS to access and modify office documents on SD card

3. Network Communication and System Tools: Allow WPS Office to take advantage of features such as SharePlay and wireless printing

This app has no advertisements

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wps.moffice_eng&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wps.moffice_eng&hl=en

Download Instructions:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By jacksparrow
      Vi Material Design Theme v1.0
      Requirements: Android 4.4 and up
      Overview: This is my first theme CM , Which is unique because it manages to incorporate bar Material Design Concept fully functional !

The theme this Built carefully and has a lot of applications thanks to CyanogenMod tematisados ​​CM11.

Themed:
      Settings
      System UI
      Flash
      Clock
      Messaging
      Lightbulb
      Hangouts
      Keep
      Google Now launcher
      Google+
      Dialer
      Email
      Calendar
      Gmail
      Calculator
      More...

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.materialdesign'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.materialdesign Download Instructions:Vi Material Design Theme v1.0.apk -  13.9 MB

• By jacksparrow
      material lollipop ZooperWidget v1.02
      Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
      Overview: THE NEW DESIGN OF YOUR DEVICE IN MATERIAL lollipop . FOR ZOOPER WIDGET pro

Required to install Nova Launcher (or any other widget supports scaling) Zooper Widget pro.
      Nova Launcher settings: hide statusbar top, remove the padding around the edges of the screen, set the desktop 6x6 grid. Else at your discretion.
      Installation:
      Add a widget on your desktop. Click on it and get into the selection of sources from which can be installed templates. See the icon in the designated theme. Click on it and get into the menu theme templates. Choose a template. He appears on the desktop. I repeat once again: it does not matter what size you add a widget you can stretch it (long press on it and from the menu select "change"). Also, do not forget to use the menu "Scaling". With these two functions, you will achieve the desired result. In fact, everything is very simple. All of the above steps you are doing with the other templates.

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=material.lolipop.zoopeer.newstandart'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=material.lolipop.zoopeer.newstandart Download Instructions:material lollipop ZooperWidget v1.02.apk -  3.4 MB

• By SNB
      Material LGUI CM12 v1.7
      Requirements: 5.0 +
      Overview: CM12 Material Theme inspired by the Android Lollipop LG-UI
      Simple, and beauty.

WARNING: before install this theme, make sure you have Cyanogenmod 12 ROM on your phone (CM12).

You can seek to xda or through google about how to use the ROM cm12. Do not install this theme if you do not know about custom ROMs, cm12, cynogenmod. etc.

This theme will be updated periodically, you will get full suport from me.
      all suggestions, comments, or requests relating to this theme, please contact me via Google+ Dany Fradika or via email [email protected]

FEATURES:

V. 1 ( Initial Release )
      > SystemUI ( nitification drawer, statusbar, tile, etc)
      > Dialer
      > Setting
      > Contacts
      > Deskclock
      > Gallery
      > Calculator
      > Sound
      > Font
      > Bootanimation
      > Wallpaper
      > Icon 

What's New 
      Version 1.7
      IMPORTANT: Please uninstall previous version before install this update, set default theme, install this theme, apply then reboot your phone
      > Now Fully Support Resurrection Remix ROM Lollipop
      I NEED YOUR HELP TO IMPROVE THIS THEME to make it more BETTER.
      What should you do:
      > Send me any screenshot which icon is not themed.
      > tell me if you find any bugs in my theme
      here my email : [email protected]

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danyfradika.material.lgui'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danyfradika.material.lgui
      Download Instructions:

Material LGUI CM12 v1.7 - android-zone.ws.apk -  8.3 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Material LGUI CM12 v1.6
      Simple, and beauty.

WARNING: before install this theme, make sure you have Cyanogenmod 12 ROM on your phone (CM12).

You can seek to xda or through google about how to use the ROM cm12. Do not install this theme if you do not know about custom ROMs, cm12, cynogenmod. etc.

all suggestions, comments, or requests relating to this theme, please contact me via Google+ Dany Fradika or via email [email protected]

FEATURES:

V. 1 ( Initial Release )
      > Dialer
      > Setting
      > Contacts
      > Deskclock
      > Gallery
      > Calculator
      > Sound
      > Font
      > Bootanimation
      > Wallpaper
      > Icon

What's New
      Version 1.5:
      - Fix bugs in V1.4
      im using CM12 nightly, so i cant check the icons look in RR ROM, so
      What should you do:
      - Send me any screenshot which icon is not themed.
      - tell me if you find any bugs in my theme

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danyfradika.material.lgui'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danyfradika.material.lgui Download Instructions:Material LGUI CM12 v1.6.apk -  8.2 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Material LGUI CM12 v1.5
      Simple, and beauty.

FEATURES:

V. 1 ( Initial Release )
      > Dialer
      > Setting
      > Contacts
      > Deskclock
      > Gallery
      > Calculator
      > Sound
      > Font
      > Bootanimation
      > Wallpaper
      > Icon

What's New
      Version 1.5:
      - Fix bugs in V1.4
      What should you do:
      - Send me any screenshot which icon is not themed.
      - tell me if you find any bugs in my theme

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danyfradika.material.lgui'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danyfradika.material.lgui Download Instructions:Material LGUI CM12 v1.5.apk -  8.2 MB

• By jacksparrow
      Material LGUI CM12 v1.4
      Simple, and beauty.

FEATURES:

V. 1 ( Initial Release )
      > Dialer
      > Setting
      > Contacts
      > Deskclock
      > Gallery
      > Calculator
      > Sound
      > Font
      > Bootanimation
      > Wallpaper
      > Icon

What's New
      Version 1.4:
      This is just small updates, what is new:
      > Add missing icons in Settings for Resurrection Remix ROM
      > Add missing qs-icon in drawer for Resurrection Remix ROM
      What should you do:
      > Send me any screenshot which icon is not themed.
      > tell me if you find any bugs in my theme
      here my email : [email protected]
      thanks guys for supporting my work

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danyfradika.material.lgui'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.danyfradika.material.lgui Download Instructions:Material LGUI CM12 v1.4.apk -  8.2 MB

• By SNB
      VLC for Android v1.1.4-git [update 20150311]
      Requirements: Android 2.1+
      Overview: VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.

This is the port of VLC media player to the Androidâ„¢ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
      VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
      VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.

Features
      ––––––––
      VLC for Androidâ„¢ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
      All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
      VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
      VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
      It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.

NOTA BENE
      –––––––––––
      This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
      Permissions
      ––––––––––––
      VLC for Android needs access to :
      • "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
      • "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files
      • "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
      • "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
      Permission Details :
      • It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
      • It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
      • It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
      • It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
      • It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
      • It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
      • It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
      • It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
      • It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
      - For Android TV app only:
      • It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
      • It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.videolan.vlc.betav7neon'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.videolan.vlc.betav7neon
      Download Instructions: This version is updated and built on 20150311

VLC-Android-1.1.4-20150311-0104-ARMv7 - android-zone.ws.apk -  12.4 MB

VLC-Android-1.1.4-20150311-0403-ARMv6fpu - android-zone.ws.apk -  13.3 MB

VLC-Android-1.1.4-20150311-0407-x86 - android-zone.ws.apk -  13.5 MB

VLC-Android-1.1.4-ARMv6nofpu - android-zone.ws.apk -  13.3 MB

• By SNB
      Office Documents Viewer FULL v1.18.4
      Requirements: 2.2 and up
      Overview: Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application.

Description
      (formerly Mobile Document Viewer)
      Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
      The following file formats are currently supported:
      - OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress) 
      - OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
      - MS Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel), .pptx (Powerpoint)
      - PDF (experimenal, needs to be activated in the app settings)
      - Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
      Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
      - Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
      - Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
      - When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
      - Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
      In-app purchases can be used to upgrade to the full version.
      Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads.
      If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...

What's New
      -bug fixes

Release Info:
      Premium features unlocked

More Info:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.joergjahnke.documentviewer.android.free&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.joergjahnke.documentviewer.android.free&hl=en
      Download Instructions:

Office Documents Viewer FULL v1.18.4 - android-zone.ws.apk -  1.6 MB

• By jacksparrow
      AndrOpen Office v2.0.2a
      Requirements: 2.3 and up
      Overview: AndrOpen Office is the world's first port of OpenOffice for Android. You can view, edit, export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.

Description
      Celebrating 1 Million Downloads!!!
      AndrOpen Office is the world's first port of OpenOffice for Android.
      You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
      AndrOpen Office is office suite of 6 components:
      - Writer (a word processor)
      - Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
      - Impress (presentation graphics)
      - Draw (drawing)
      - Math (equation editor)
      - Base (database)
      * AndrOpen Office is forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
      AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
      Supported Languages
      Arabic / Czech / Danish / German / English (British) / English (US) / Spanish / Finnish / French / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese (Brazilian) / Russian / Slovak / Slovenian / Swedish / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Portuguese (European) / Greek / Indonesian / Turkish
      (العربية / Čeština / dansk / Deutsch / English (British) / English (US) / Español / Suomi / Français / Magyar / Italiano / 日本語 / 한국어 / Nederlands, Vlaams / język polski, polszczyzna / Português (do Brasil) / Русский / Slovenský jazyk (slovenčina) / Slovenski jezik (slovenščina) / Svenska / 简体中文 / 正體中文 / Português (Europeu) / Ελληνικά / Bahasa Indonesia / Türkçe)
      Supported File Formats
      You can import and export following formats:
      - Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
      - Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
      - Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
      - OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
      - OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM) Professional Version Only
      - Text (TXT / CSV)
      - Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
      - Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
      - Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
      - Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
      - Data Interchange Format (DIF)
      - SYLK (SLK)
      - Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
      - OS/2 Metafile (MET)
      - Sun Raster Image (RAS)
      - Mac Pict (PCT)
      - X PixMap (XPM)
      - StarView Metafile (SVM)
      You can import following formats:
      - Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
      - Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
      - Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
      - AutoCAD (DXF)
      - T602 Document (602)
      - Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
      - Truevision Targa (TGA)
      - X Bitmap (XBM)
      - Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
      - Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
      You can export following formats:
      - Portable Document Format (PDF)
      - HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
      - PlaceWare (PWP)
      - Macromedia Flash (SWF)
      - JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
      Features
      - View / edit / insert / export docs
      - High fidelity
      - Formatting paragraphs
      - Support for embedded object
      - Export docs to PDF
      - Save docs to extensive file formats
      - Support for password
      - Internationalization
      - Localization
      - Support for macro
      - Support for Google Drive (Android 4.4+) / Box / WebDAV
      - Support for spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
      - Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
      Motion Event Assigns
      Device's motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
      - Single Tap = Click Left Button
      - Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
      And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
      - Swipe = Scroll
      - Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
      - Long Tap = Menu
      - Long Tap Of X Button = Force Exit
      And you can general mouse operations by pressing mouse button.
      Known Issues
      https://sites.google.com/site/andropenoffice/bug-reports
      Links
      Twitter
      https://twitter.com/andropenoffice
      Limitations
      - Cannot save as non-ascii file name.
      Bug reports
      Please report bugs below e-mail address;
      [email protected]
      About Apache OpenOffice
      "Apache OpenOffice" is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
      (http://openoffice.apache.org/)
      Special Thanks
      This product includes many open source codes (not GPL).
      Thanks to Open Source!!!

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en'>>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en Download Instructions:AndrOpen Office v2.0.2a.apk -  50.0 MB
      Obb
      AndrOpen Office v2.0.2a.obb -  39.0 MB