Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

The Bard's Tale v1.5.1 [Unlimited Gold]

9 posts in this topic

The Bard's Tale v1.5.1 [unlimited Gold]

Requirements: Android 2.3+

Overview: ★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★

bardstale-logo.jpg

NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.

“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN

You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!

“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles

Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:

• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)

• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more

• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s

• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat

• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you

• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!

• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!

• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator

But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:

New Features:

• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.

• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)

• Includes the original classic game The Bard’s Tale I: Tales of the Unknown! 2 & 3 coming soon!

“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central

Play The Bard’s Tale today!

Support:

We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.

IT IS HUGE!

Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.

Android adaptation by Square One Games.

* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.

What's in this version:

1.5 - Achievements and Leaderboards now available through Google Play Games services!

1.4.1 - Add support for MOJO gamepad.

Fixes corrupted graphics on Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Galaxy Note 3 and other devices equipped with MALI T628 GPU.

Other fixes for various devices.

More Info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inxile.BardTale

Download Instructions:

Download from zippyshare.com

Download from uploads.ws

sdcard/Android/data/

Download from zippyshare.com

com.inxile.BardTale.part01

com.inxile.BardTale.part02

com.inxile.BardTale.part03

com.inxile.BardTale.part04

com.inxile.BardTale.part05

com.inxile.BardTale.part06

com.inxile.BardTale.part07

1. do I have to put all 7 files in there separately. ? file loc >sdcard/android/data

2. or do I have to merge all (7) into (1) file, then put into that location.?

3. is there an (exe.file) I don't see one.?

so what I have tried> I have downloaded all (7) files. Unzipped with RAR, put into sdcard/andriod/data folder. I have also merged all (7) into (1) loosing no data,still get the same pop up.

downloaded the game and did a install. at this point I get a (pop up) saying [some files might not have been downloaded or are corrupt] and starts do download 288199kb worth of data..

so I have some experience with PC's & torrents,cracking some software. I never really have to ask any forum ?'s. But I am a little new the the android OS. why is this p2p file in 7 different zip folders? why not just make it (1) folder containing all you need to get the game going on your android device? I am seeing this a lot on Android Zone. ?? Sorry for the spelling in a hurry no time to pf it.

Its not p2p or a torrent. Its an old fashion web download. The main reason why the file is split (No different than a multipart PC file.) Is that the host site has many limitations on free downlosds and one is size of the file. This is a 1.7 Gb game.

OK I get it so the host server has its limitations. that's cool what more can you ask for free. :D

any one have any input and the install ?'s I had. I have the game installed as of now but when I go to play it will say [some files are corrupt or did not download] and will start to (DL) 128kb worth of date. This step repeats it's self over and over..lol :?

OK I get it so the host server has its limitations. that's cool what more can you ask for free. :D

any one have any input and the install ?'s I had. I have the game installed as of now but when I go to play it will say [some files are corrupt or did not download] and will start to (DL) 128kb worth of date. This step repeats it's self over and over..lol :?[/To save the next guy some time just download the exe. and then install,do a manual DL of the game data works perfect and faster if you ask me. no need to DL any of the (7) zip folders at all. good luck!!]

The Bard's Tale v1.6.2

Changelog:

Fixes problems when resuming failed DLC Download (trilogy). Restores access to optional online services.

Fixes erroneous gamepad autodetection causing UI to not be accessible in touch mode. Restores support for MOGA Pivot.

Support KitKat (SD card storage), Android L and Android TV.

http://ulozto.cz/m/CreatorCZ/the-bard-s-tale

Download 1.7 GB via WiFi! :shock:

the data files are no longer available.. and only 1 link for game file works, can you re up or make it a torrent please? torrent would be so much easier, not hard to learn how either if you don't know.

Thanks