Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SNB

Sygic GPS Navigation v13.4.1 Full + HUD

19 posts in this topic

Thanks SNB, may sound daft but what does PD change this file to use HUD mean? Do you have to change file name for install?

Sent from tapatalk pro now working since update. At last I can quote

:-D

HOw should i install the maps.....

where should I copy the folders on my phone....

plz guide me.... :|

Everything works just fine...You simply install the apk and then go to map download from within the app.

Everything works just fine...You simply install the apk and then go to map download from within the app.

does that include the hud?

Sent from tapatalk pro now working since update. At last I can quote

:-D

Yes, HUD too, it's the other link.

PS: on Note 3 working great!

For people who keep getting force close keep trying. It does this for some samsung devices. I have S3 & I had to keep opening it til gps eventually locked on. Works fine after that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

For those who keep getting force close keep trying. Does this for some samsung devices. I have a S3 & had to keep opening it at least 10 times.it might be more. Eventually gps will locate & it will work fine after that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

HUD shows 0km/h all the time. It doesn't show the speed that you move. Any ideas?

Sure, most smartphones offer free GPS navigation these days. But unless you have a smartphone mount on your dashboard, looking down at your phone for navigation can be awkward  and potentially dangerous  while driving.

Popular GPS navigation app Sygic has a solution: Just bring the navigation data to your windshield. Sygic is today launching a heads-up display (HUD) interface on its iPhone and Android apps  no extra gadgets required.

You just need to place your smartphone under your windshield and Sygic’s high-contrast HUD interface will be reflected on it, making it appear as if your car has a futuristic smart windshield. The interface highlights the most important navigation information, like the distance to your next turn, and it works in conjunction with the app’s voice navigation.