Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Android

How to Post a Release

16 posts in this topic

How to Post a Release

1. Search first! - If your release was already posted here, your release will be deleted.

2. Serials should not be posted on the site itself. You can either include the serials with the files you are uploading, upload the serial separately or place the serial on a filehost such as http://freetexthost.com/ and post the link to it in the forums.

Be sure when you are posting a release to include the following:

* Requirements for the game you are posting (Android 2.2+, Tegra 2)

* Overview of your release including what the game does, and what are the highlights

* Image of the app/game in action.

* More Info Link to the developer's homepage of the app/game you are releasing

* Download Instructions of how to download and install the game

Here is an example of a properly formatted release: lucky patcher

Important:

- Upload your files somewhere, DON'T POST DOWNLOAD LINKS TO/FROM OTHER FORUMS. If you do, your links will be removed. You can use any online file hosting website to store your files (zippyshare.com, hotfiles.ro, myuplbox.com, uploads.ws, share-byte.net, etc.). You are also required to have a copy of the file(s) from your release so that if the file(s) you uploaded expire/get deleted you are able to reupload them.

If you wish to release a special game package that has been specially organized in what you find to be a very useful way, pm a mod to get permission to post it. Otherwise, an unauthorized software/game package with all of its contents already existing in posted releases will be deleted.

- Only direct links to filehosts will be accepted. In other words do not post a link to a secondary page that will display the link(s) (and show ads or list multiple links at the same time). Just post that link.

- If you still are not sure how to format your release, look at other posts in the forums. Use the preview button until you get your post to look right.

Mass-mirror Hosting Sites MUST be used when adding any shared files. It is required to use at least 3 available Hosts, but re-distribution is automatic so you may as well use the maximum number

More URLs = More choices = Files live longer. Examples of multi-upload Host sites:

- hotfiles.ro

- directmirror.com

- embedupload.com

- mirrorcreator.com

- flashmirrors.com

Geraldtete, d_roid and sameer23 like this

i cant post as drop down category will not let me click on any categories

Is posting locked to certain members or do you need to be a certain level in order to post things?

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:32 PM, Ghislo749 said:

I can't post in android requests!

Same Issue Here!

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:37 PM, dagon71 said:

I cant post as drop down category will not let me click on any categories

Same Issue Here!

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:07 AM, Android said:

We want to bring you quality releases, only reliable uploaders can open new topics.

Members can make requests on android requests section. 

http://android-zone.ws/forum/27-android-requests/

Thank you for clarification, however, how can members (including dagon and I) post a request if the button does not work?